RemedySpot.com

Fw: Emailing: my-three-point-plan-for-healing.htm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is wonderful! Blessings, Joy

-----

alternative medicine, complementary medicine, health, cam, complementary and alternative medicine, integrative medicine, biological medicine, biological dentistry, alternative M.D., alternative dentist

Alternative Medicine ConceptsImmediately Useful Insights for Healing

My Three Point Plan For Healing

Standard Podcast [4:38m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (7)

Setting The Stage

Getting rid of a chronic illness is the first half of ridding oneself of disease. However, that’s where most people stop.

A chronic disease is one that is long lasting or recurrent. It is often defined as lasting longer than three months or one that has developed over a period of time.

The immediate concern is to rid your body of the disease. That’s a loaded statement but not the concern of this post.

I regard ridding your body of the immediate cause of concern as just the first half of the total process. What is the “second half�

The “Second Halfâ€

As I studied chronic illness, I understood a very simple, logical framework of disease and healing. If you get a chronic illness, one that took some time to develop, it means that your body’s immune system broke down over time. Therefore, you need to 1) find out the causes that broke down the immune system, 2) remove those causes, and 3) build up the immune system again.

This process is what I call the “second half†of recovering from chronic illness. Without going through these steps, your chances of having some sort of recurrence of the same or another chronic illness is much greater than by going through this “second half†of the process.

Keep in mind that my terminology of the “second half†is conceptual. It is not intended to describe an amount of time or effort that each part takes. It is simply intended to recognize that there are two overall parts to a complete healing process.

The Three Points

My “Three Point Plan†refers to the execution steps I conceptualized for the “second half†of the healing process.

Step One: Discover the causes that broke down my immune system. I learned of many evaluative tests that conventional medicine wasn’t using. These tests provided much better and more complete information about the health of my entire body and all its organs. I made a list of all the tests that I wanted to have done. These tests reveal what is often referred to in Alternative Medicine as the "biological terrain" of one’s body.

They included such tests as the EAV, Electro Acupuncture According to Voll, (also referred to as EDS, Electro Dermal Screening), Hair Mineral Analysis, Darkfield Microscopy (also referred to as Live Cell Analysis), Biological Terrain Assessment, and many, many others.

These tests and numerous others are described in “An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer†by W. Diamond, M.D. and W. Lee Cowden, M.D. I consider this book to be the single most important reference for anyone who has or has had cancer. Although, as the name states, it is specifically targeted at cancer, it provides an excellent overview for any chronic illness in how to view one’s health and healing process.

For a much broader perspective of Alternative Medicine, another excellent reference is the “Alternative Medicine: A Definitive Guide†presented by Burton Goldberg.

Step Two: I made a list of preventive actions that I wanted to take including a variety of nutritional support. Although this step will come out of the results of the evaluative tests in Step One, I still made a list of nutritional support that I wanted to use. This step helped me to become familiar with the vast variety of support that is available yet not utilized by conventional medicine to build our bodies.

Step Three: I made a list of Alternative Medicine therapies that I would use if cancer should return. I wanted to be prepared ahead of time.

Of course I hope you never hear these words, “you have cancerâ€, however if someone ever said them to me again, I wanted to be knowledgeable and prepared as to what I would do. Once someone says those words, or some other seriously chronic illness, my experience, which I know is extremely typical, is that your mind goes into a “fog.†From then on, it is hard to think straight. It is especially near impossible to think about “alternative treatments†outside of the conventional mainstream.

Well, that’s my Three Point Plan For Healing. I hope it’s given you some insight into your own healing processes.

About the Author

Ed Mass is an Alternative Medicine researcher, writer, and business coach. He works with a Board Certified M.D. who practices Alternative Medicine and a Biological Dentist who is also a Certified Clinical Nutritionist. To discover evidence based Alternative Medicine concepts and immediately useful insights for healing that are rarely discussed in the general media go to his blog at AltMedToday.com.

You may reprint or distribute this article as long as you leave the content and the “About the Author†description at the end intact.

<<-- Help others find this article at your favorite bookmark manager.

To be updated on all new posts, click this button for your RSS Reader in your browser.

To be updated on all new posts, click this button for your Favorite RSS Feed reader.

Bookmark AltMedToday.com in your browser.

Email This Post

Print This Post

Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post. Trackback URI

Comments»

No comments yet.

I do have a comment, now that you mention it!

If you want to share your thoughts to this post or to some other user´s comment, simply fill out the form below.

Please note I will never send you unsolicited email. (I will only send e-mail if you’ve specifically signed up on one of my e-mail lists from one of my sites. This does not include signing up here to post comments.)

Also, by submitting a question or comment you’re agreeing to my Terms Of Use which include: you relinquish any subsequent rights of ownership to your material by submitting it on this site.

Name (required)

E-mail (required - never shown publicly)

Spam protection: Sum of 5 + 8 ?

Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail Subscribe without commenting E-Mail:

My Comment (smaller size | larger size)

Free. Automatic Updates.Immediately and automatically receive new posts by email. Sign up now.

First Name:

Email:

Your privacy is safe. We never rent, sell, lease, or share your information with anyone. Period.

Polls

Have You Had Your Mercury Dental Fillings Replaced?

Yes, With Non-Metals Yes, With Other Metals Yes (Not Sure What Type Or Other) No, But Planning To At Some Time No, And Not Planning To Do So

View Results

Loading ...

Polls ArchiveBe sure to read the post on Parasites.

Be sure to share this blog with your family and friends!

Search AltMedToday.com

Bookmark AltMedToday.com!

Latest Posts

My Three Point Plan For Healing What Are Glyconutrients? Mercury And Heavy Metal Toxicity - Is It Killing You Slowly? Parasites: Are They Related To Allergies and Cancer? Soy - Good or Bad? Five Primary Causes Of Illness Ed Mass - Alternative Medicine Background

Topics

Allergies Cancer Dental Fillings Dental Infections Diet Ed's Story Food Allergies Glyconutrients Heavy Metal Toxicity Illness Immune System Mercury Nutrition Parasites Soy

Subscribe

RSS Feed

Navigation

Homepage

Forum

About Site

Why This Site? What’s Your Story? Ed Mass - Alternative Medicine Background Expert Friends Terms Of Use Alternative Medicine Custom Web Search Polls Archive Contact Ed

Archives

The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Ed Mass, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. This website is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research, experience, and discussions with others of Ed Mass. The opinions of others, such as in the comments and the forum, are their own and are not endorsed by Ed Mass. The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. All website content is intended to be used for educational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or health care practitioner regarding the applicability of any opinions, suggestions, and recommendations made on this site.

© Copyright 2007 AltMedToday.com

3Column SEO WordPress Theme by EasyWebTutorials.com ::: Powered by WordPress

Spammers: Beware of the Dog.

Podcast Powered by podPress (v8.2)