RemedySpot.com

The Bridge ~ Step 56 ~ Letting Go

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning Everyone. I was a late riser this morning, however I went to bed pretty early. I subscribe to the newsletter. And today's, is pretty important for All. You can subscribe, too, if you wish. Just go toward the bottom of the page and find the link. Blessings and Love, Joy

The Bridge ~ Step 56 ~ Letting Go

Attachment is the only thing that brings about sorrow and suffering

It helps us immensely if we understand that when we attach ourself to someone else (or something else), we inherently create a scenario whereby we set ourself up for a loss. We run the risk of losing them. However, if, in our relationships, we let others go from the very beginning, we will find that we have nothing to lose - and suffering cannot occur.

Suffering isn't necessary, and it never helps anyone. It only takes away from our energy and energy of those around us. We needn't be in sorrow for any reason whatsoever. We are here on this beautiful, abundant Earth to live our life as a light and to keep our light burning brightly for all to see.

Those who are living in their highest light know that it is good to share your life and your love, for we have, indeed, come together for reason. Feel free to fill your days and nights with love for your partner, your family, your friends, your pets, your possessions and everything, for these are all gifts unto you. Just remember that it is unwise to let your attachment to anyone or anything take one minute away from your joy.

From The Highest Light Teachings

My Intention for today is:

I Intend that I am willing to let go of my attachments to people and the things in my world.

We encourage you to forward this message to your list of friends. If this message was sent to you from a friend, you can go to http://www.intenders.org to sign up free for The Intenders Bridge.To Sign Up for your Personal Intenders Notebook, Click Here.

Get Your Intenders Handbooks Now!

These are the little books that started it all!Click Here To Order Your Intenders Handbooks

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.23/1113 - Release Date: 11/6/2007 10:04 AM