RemedySpot.com

For Nancie and All.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nancie, Marty is right, you are loved here by Marty, the members and me. Yes, we may disagree at times and that's ok. And we all, appreciate your articles. And we all need to post any new info, we find, so we can stay up to date. From now on, let's stick with only mild discussions, and not emotional arguments. Blessings and Love, Joy

----- Original Message ----- From: Marty Cline

Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:30 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] New file uploaded to

Nancie, It is hard for all to keep up on all. You have been involved in this and your knowledge isvery up to date. so if some of us are working with old stuff we reallyare lucky to have someone like you here on the groupto help keep us informed. Sometimes there is a difference of opinion and someof us haven't been informed with the latest like youhave.For me,I normally need time to sort things out inmy head but I will come around to the newest ways. so once again,as group moderator,I want to thank youfor posting the latest. now sometimes we should question WHY something haschanged,because there is a lot of greed out there anda lot of people that do not care what is good forus,only there own wallets!! so I think debates are a good thing as long as weremember,a debate brings out the facts. so again as Moderator,and I think I can speak for theowner,JOY,we love ya!!!!! Love and Light Marty--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:> umm-> you can't prevent lupus or cure it right now. My> doc is the foremost expert on lupus in the world.> her name is Bevra Hahn and she is chief of> rheumatology at UCLA. she runs the lupus research> lab at UCLA. when I was in grad school at UCLA, I> was allowed to participate in her Fellows clinic> [fellow is a MD who going for more specialization]> as a NP student. I was the first NP student ever> allowed to be a part of a fellows clinic. I learned> a lot and I got to be involved in the lab. My blood> is also involved in every lupus research study they> have.> So, I am acutely aware of the progress in> determining the causes of lupus and the potential> cures for sle.> ----- Original Message ----- > From:> <mailto: >> > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:09 AM> Subject: [ ] New file uploaded to> > > > > Hello,> > This email message is a notification to let you> know that> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the> > group.> > File : /Illnesses/Lupus/Lupus-Prevention - Curing> Protecol.doc > Uploaded by : joywolfwoman> <bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful@...>> > Description : This Lupus Prevention and/or Curing> Protocol > > You can access this file at the URL:> > /files/Illnesses/Lupus/Lupus-Prevention%20-%20Curing%20Protecol.doc< /files/Illnesses/Lupus/Lupus-Prevention%20-%20Curing%20Protecol.doc>> > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,> please visit:> >http://help./help/us/groups/files<http://help./help/us/groups/files>> > Regards,> > joywolfwoman> <bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful@...>>> > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________