RemedySpot.com

Fw: Welcome to all the new users

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is also, communicating Dr. Emoto Masuro on cleansing water. uses sounds and Dr. Emoto uses prayers. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message ----- From: Munk Nielsen

bjoyful@...

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:00 PM

Subject: Welcome to all the new users

Dear Joyce Please enjoy the newsletter . Here we will inform you to get new ideas and knowledge about the latest updates on healingwateronline.com Remember to Download the free e-book about structured water. Together we can change the world for the better if you wish. Love Trine and ..

Welcome to you Joyce it is a pleasure to serve you. I think you will be able to feel the changes in the energy level, most of us become more sensitive for almost everything and specially the shift in the energy level.I have been sick as many others lately and I have too that I am not very good in being sick. It tells me how wonderful my life is normally, but we get used to it, and maybe we forget to appreciate it.

We will go to NY to have a workshop in Gaiadon heart level 1A in the beginning of 2008, the exact date is not scheduled yet, it is Babara who has invited me to come. Babara has also found a place for the workshop, and this workshop will only have space for 10 persons so it will be a nice little workshop, so please let me know as soon as you decide to join because the class if filled up quick.

Next week you will receive a newsletter from me and I will tell you more about the Triple Breath for Cell Phones, because now I can show you, that your cell phone become a healing tool instead of the opposite when you have the Triple Breath onboard the cell phone. The Triple Breath make changes in the Cell Phone so you body and chakras become harmonic instead of unharmonic and it will have wide consequences for many people, It have been difficult for me to give you a proof of how it works, but those who use it already knows it. I dont want to scare anyone but you can find many articles that describe the side effect of cell phones and all the EMF pollution. We cant live without cell phones so this is a wonderful solution that helps you body mind and spirit.Another benefit from the Triple Breath is the strengthen of living in the now time, and the connection with your higher self. I am making a small video that will show you what happen in our body, in our chackras and that show you how pleasant your feelings are. We will also talk about how to understand the images and the colours. Be ready for the cell phone revolution.

Take care and be ready, take the responsibility for your own life, no-one else does that.

Unconditional Love and Light Trine and

Click on the Link to Chat With us Live:

Triple Breath from the online shop. You can click on the link to get more info. Stress reduction Find the yourTwinsoul Weight loss Financial abundance

Your Subscription:

Change your subscriptionUnsubscribe