RemedySpot.com

Fw: Daily Health Tip: Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

Subject: Daily Health Tip: Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes

Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports Nutrition · Bath & Beauty

Search

Over 7,000 Health ProductsAt Your Fingertips!

Featured Products

NSI Cardiolift Multi-Vitamin Version 5 -- 180 Capsules

49% offRetail price:$79.95Our price:$39.99

NSI Healthy Cholesterol Version 2 -- 240 Capsules

50% offRetail price:$99.99Our price:$49.99

Sunday, October 28, 2007Risk Factors for Type 2 DiabetesLifestyle is a major player(HealthDay News) - Type 2 diabetes is a disease in which the body doesn't properly process the hormone insulin, which regulates blood sugar. This form of diabetes is controlled with medication, proper diet and exercise, and maintaining a healthy body weight, and normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse lists common risk factors for type 2 diabetes:

Being overweight. Being over age 45. Having a family history of type 2 diabetes. Giving birth to a large baby (more than 9 pounds). Having high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Having a history of heart disease. Maintaining a sedentary lifestyle and getting little or no exercise. -- Kohnle

What Our Customers are Saying:I had your company catalog and sat for many hours going over the book and catalog, and I have been ordering the Snygery Ultra, Enzymes, Immunolift and Astragalas for many months now. I was odering many different bottles until I figured I was spending as much on those as the Ultra costs me a month. I am soooo satisified with the products and your company. -- Penny E.

This is a story from HealthDay, a service of ScoutNews, LLC.Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.

Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before taking or changing any medication. Copyright ©2007 Vitacost.com - 352 SW 12th Avenue - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 - All rights reserved - Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. Standard shipping method is 3-7 business days.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.12/1096 - Release Date: 10/27/2007 11:02 AM