RemedySpot.com

Fw: Daily Health Tip: Add Essential Fatty Acids to Your Diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Vitacost.com

Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports Nutrition · Bath & Beauty

Search

Over 7,000 Health ProductsAt Your Fingertips!

Featured Products

NSI Mega EFA Omega-3 EPA & DHA -- 120 Softgels

64% offRetail price:$39.95Our price:$13.99

NSI Liquid Purified Fish Oil Omega-3 EPA & DHA Lemon Flavor -- 16.9 fl oz

60% offRetail price:$49.99Our price:$19.99

Tuesday, October 16, 2007Add Essential Fatty Acids to Your DietFoods that are rich in omega-3s(HealthDay News) - Since Omega-3 fatty acids aren't produced by the body, it's important to stock your diet with plenty of foods rich in these essential nutrients. The University of land Medical Center says the following foods are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids:

Cold-water, oily fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines and halibut. Flaxseeds and flaxseed oils. Canola oil, perilla seed oil and purslane. Walnuts and walnut oil, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil, and soybeans and soybean oil. -- Kohnle

What Our Customers are Saying:Thank you very much -- I appreciate your prompt reply. I have told several of my friends who are on low-carb diets about your website. Your prices and customer service are the best I've found.-- S.

This is a story from HealthDay, a service of ScoutNews, LLC.Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.

Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before taking or changing any medication. Copyright ©2007 Vitacost.com - 352 SW 12th Avenue - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 - All rights reserved - Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. Standard shipping method is 3-7 business days.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.12/1073 - Release Date: 10/16/2007 8:22 AM