RemedySpot.com

An Article on Healthy Coffee.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

An interesting article. Blessings, Joy

Introducing Healthy Coffee That Boosts ImmunitySaturday, October 27, 2007 by: Polly A. Wise Printable version Key concepts: coffee, cancer and reishi. Want stories like this e-mailed to you? Click here for free e-mail alerts.

NewsTarget solutions for personal and planetary health:

Replace your toxic laundry detergent with natural laundry soap that grows on trees! (Popular solution!)

This top "underground" natural health newsletter brings you amazing new natural cures each month. Save $100!

How to treat and cure over 100 health conditions using little-known health secrets

How to halt type-2 diabetes with nutritional therapy - over 50% cure rate proven in studies

End cravings with this guide to natural appetite suppressants (Download edition available.)

How to blend nutritious meals in minutes with ' Superfood smoothie recipes (Delicious!)

Breakthrough LED lighting technology prevents global warming, saves 90% on your lighting bill• Browse more health books...• Shop our eco-friendly products...All sales help fund NewsTarget operations. (NewsTarget) Coffee is one of the most widely consumed beverages around the world and one of the most controversial among scientists and health experts. Coffee is so controversial that the American Society for Nutrition, at its Experimental Biology 2007 conference, focused on the health effects of coffee drinking in a popular event called the “controversy session.”Among the health-conscious, the major concerns with coffee consumption are caffeine and its acidic quality. However, there is a coffee available that addresses these health concerns and actually boosts your immune system. It is called, in fact, Healthy Coffee.This article is not intended to promote coffee drinking, but rather to introduce a healthy alternative for those who will not give up their coffee, my husband being one of them.New ResearchDue to ongoing research, the controversy over coffee is diminishing. New evidence is revealing positive results.On Dr. Weil’s Healthy Living website, he references a study that concluded, “. . . drinking coffee isn't harmful to cardiovascular health and may even be somewhat beneficial.” In answering a question of whether coffee is good or bad for your health, Dr. Weil responds, “The way coffee affects you is your surest guide to whether or not you should be drinking it at all and, if so, how much.”In a Medical News Today article, Dr. Coughlin says, “recent advances in epidemiologic and experimental knowledge have transformed many of the negative health myths about coffee drinking into validated health benefits.” Dr. Lenore Arab states, “More thorough analysis and the accumulation of evidence suggest no negative effect on the incidence of colon cancer, and possible protective effects for adenomas of the colon as well as for rectal cancer and liver cancer.”The article also suggests that in the future, particular coffee types may be developed which provide improved health effects. Little do they know that this Healthy Coffee has already been developed by the alternative health community.Personal ExperienceI discovered this Healthy Coffee a little over a month ago. My husband is a coffee drinker and, while he has changed his diet drastically in all areas, he is not willing to give up coffee. I was very excited when I found this product because I thought it would be a way for him to have his coffee, with the added health benefits.I have never been able to drink coffee, or tea for that matter, because of the effects of caffeine. My husband teases me often, stating that I don’t need caffeine because I am caffeine. I literally run circles around him before and after he has his coffee. What I discovered is that this is a coffee I could drink as well.We have been drinking the Healthy Coffee for several weeks now. First, I want to say that this is real coffee and tastes like coffee. I have tried it so that I could report the benefits for myself as someone who could not previously drink coffee.The results have been very encouraging for both of us. My husband says that he experiences the same positive effects from Healthy Coffee as he did from regular coffee.I can drink this coffee without the negative effects from caffeine even though it is not decaffeinated. We both have been drinking a cup of coffee every night before we go to bed, and amazingly it does help us sleep. Healthy Coffee keeps you alert and also has a relaxing effect that helps promote peaceful sleep.About the CoffeeHealthy Coffee is an organic, fair trade, Brazilian coffee. The health benefits of this coffee come from the infusion of four mushroom extracts. These mushrooms, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Cordyceps Sinensis, Agaricus Blazei, and Coriolus Versicolor are all well known for their immune enhancing qualities.CancerFightingStrategies.com recommends Healthy Coffee for those who are diagnosed with cancer, but still want to drink coffee. In their list of 11 effective, natural strategies to kill cancer, they promote Healthy Coffee because of its ability to improve the body’s pH levels. This is due to the fact that the mushrooms reduce acidity. They list the reported benefits as improving sleep, raising pH, increasing oxygen to your brain, normalizing weight, enhancing health, and removing toxins from the body.While there are several brands of Healthy Coffee, the two I am familiar with are Farmacy and Ganocafe. I have ordered both brands, and there are some distinct differences between the two. The Farmacy brand is the one I have been drinking for several weeks. I just recently tried the Ganocafe.The Farmacy brand is a whole bean coffee that you grind yourself. It has all four mushroom extracts infused into the beans and is very effective. They also have available a whole bean decaffeinated coffee called Royal Select Decaf. It is decaffeinated using an all natural water process without any chemicals, which allows them to retain organic certification.Ganocafe, on the other hand, is an instant coffee that comes in individual packets. It only has the Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) mushroom extract infused in the coffee. It tastes very much like instant coffee, and I don’t care for it as much as the Farmacy brand. If you don’t mind instant coffee, or that it only has one of the mushroom extracts added, you may enjoy it. They also offer tea, hot chocolate, and mocha instant coffee all infused with the Reishi mushroom extract.About the MushroomsGanoderma Lucidum (Reishi)Reishi contains 200 vitamins and minerals, including over 150 antioxidants. Reishi contains a high concentration of alkaloids which naturally help improve pH levels in the body. Instead of being acidic, this Healthy Coffee actually balances the body’s pH.NewsTarget has a very in depth article on the health benefits of Reishi.Cordyceps SinensisNutritionalreviews.org says, “Anyone looking to enhance fatigue resistance, improve stress tolerance, enhance immune function, and improve general health and well-being may benefit from CS [Cordyceps Sinensis] supplements.” They list the following benefits:

Potent antioxidant with powerful anti-ageing properties

Anti-tumor properties

Immune stimulating properties

Lowers the level of "BAD" LDL cholesterol

Increases the level of "GOOD" HDL cholesterol

May prevent furring of the arteries

Has remarkable anti-stress effectsAgaricus BlazeiAccording to Garuda International, this mushroom “contains beta glucans, a group of polysaccharides (complex sugars) believed to be the compounds responsible for its immune boosting effects. In addition, research has shown that Agaricus blazei has anti-tumor and anti-viral activity, as well as moderating effects on blood sugar and cholesterol.”Coriolus VersicolorThe University of California Medical Center reports, “The coriolus versicolor mushroom has shown antimicrobial, antiviral and anti-tumor properties, which have been attributed to a protein-bound polysaccharide called Polysaccharide K (PSK), also known as Krestin.”ConclusionAgain, this article is not about promoting the use of coffee, but is being presented as a healthy alternative for those who have not, or will not give up their coffee.Healthy Coffee is a beverage that gives you all the benefits of coffee, while also stimulating your immune system. It is a coffee that truly is healthy for you.While the controversy over coffee may be decreasing, there still is valid concern over the acidity of regular coffee. Healthy Coffee eliminates this concern by actually balancing pH levels in the body. You can now drink a coffee that uses mushroom extracts to keep you alert while also boosting your immune system.Enjoy!

About the authorPolly Wise is a Freelance Writer living in Tucson, AZ with her husband . She has three grown children and five grandchildren. Polly has a degree in Social Sciences and has several years experience as a Technical Writer for the automobile emissions control industry. She can be reached by email at pollywise@....###

Readers' rating:(Out of 10)

Vote now: How would you rate this article from 1 to 10? (1=poor, 10=excellent. Votes are reflected within 1 business day.)

See more articles on: coffee | cancer | reishi

Articles related to this article:• The hidden dangers of caffeine: How coffee causes exhaustion, fatigue and addiction• Coffee intake linked to lower diabetes risk (press release)• Coffee consumption linked with reduced diabetes risk (but watch out for added fat and sugar)• Drinking coffee found to trigger heart attacks• Decaffeinated coffee still contains caffeine, researchers report

Support NewsTarget by linking to this articleCopy and paste the following HTML code into any web page: <a href = "http://www.NewsTarget.com/022169.html">Introducing Healthy Coffee That Boosts Immunity</a> • Post your comment on this article (click here) "Here's what I think..." • Email this article to a friend (click here) "Hey, check this out!" • Be social! Share this article on: NewsVine | digg | del.icio.us • Permalink to this article: http://www.NewsTarget.com/022169.html • Reprinting this article: Non-commercial OK, cite NewsTarget with clickable link.

Highest Rated Stories:• FDA seizes $71k in herbal tea products as campaign of censorship against nutritional supplements continues• Governor Schwarzenegger Backs Aerial Biochemical Spraying That Harms Children• Breast Cancer Industry A Scam? Support Education, Not Medication• Vitamin D Recommendation Missing From Breast Cancer Task Force Report on Black Women• Traditional Herbal Blood Tonic Recipe Revealed by Medical Herbalist• Consumer groups join forces to reverse pasteurization ruling for raw almonds• Orlistat Marketed as Alli is a Big, Fat Lie

Win $100 in eco-friendly products and receive our Natural Health Newsletter FREESubscribe now (it's free!) to win. We randomly choose a subscriber each month to send $100 in eco-home products or a RealGoods.com gift certificate (our choice). Plus, you'll receive FREE news, articles and action alerts from NewsTarget editors and join over 500,000 monthly readers who report extraordinary health improvements after becoming a subscriber!

100% free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime. Absolutely no spam. We respect your email privacy. Our privacy policy. Receive breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, renewable energy, the environment, global warming and more. Receive a free instant download of our $29 Secret Sources guide that reveals top sources for little-known health and diet solutions.

Your Email Address:

Free Subscription Code:

Enter the numbers you see:

Testimonials From Current Subscribers"Mike is the best health and natural products writer on the scene today." - Ronnie Cummins, founder, Organic Consumers Association "Your newsletter is even better than books I've paid for!" - S. Knudson "I can't thank you enough for sharing this for free. It's been a godsend..." - C. "Every day, I forward the NewsTarget Insider to probably five friends, and they love it!" - C. Engel "... there's at least one really good article for me to read every day, and I read it and follow it." - N. Post "I'm still not sure why you don't charge $79 a year for this like all the other health newsletters..." - M. White "Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have a special place in my prayers for your gift of this newsletter." - O. Davenport "As a nutritionist and naturopath, I love your website. Mike is spot on..." - A. Dunev, B.S., C.N., PhD "I credit huge amounts to NewsTarget, which has provided me with education, humor, and courage to step away from the established medical assumptions which have actually been making me worse all these years." - A. O'Neal "I am writing to tell you how much I appreciate your newsletter. I am an RN case manager and I regularly share the information I learn from your site with my patients. Thank you for doing such fine work." - L. "Your site is so interesting! I love what you have to say in every area. The articles on the real estate bubble are very clear and, I believe, right on target (thank goodness I own my house free and clear and don't have a second one). Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the political stuff is so fun and right on "target". Keep up the great work!" - T. "Thank you for all the time and effort that's gone into the CWRC and Newstarget sites, I've spent the last two weeks or so plowing through them, and have come out the other side much more educated, and motivated to start paying a lot more attention to my own health." - Conrad "Outstanding work! It has helped me to organize my confused ideas about many health topics, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you. I have only learned through your many written articles. I copy them to my Word files for future reference and study. Congratulations and thanks for your help!" - C. Noguera "Thanks for all the wonderful information which I constantly receive. I am so sated with knowledge at the moment, I am euphoric." - C. Tinder- "I subscribe to your newsletter and forward them to friends and family. I'm always thankful for reading anything that is written in the best interest of people as opposed to big companies." - L. Harter

This page powered by the WebSeed Content Management System (CMS) created by Mike .This site is part of the NewsTarget Network ©2004,2005,2006,2007 . Privacy | Terms All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing International, LTD. has full ownership of and takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no health or nutritional products and earns no money from health product manufacturers or promoters. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.

Which pomegranate juices can you trust?Click here to find out...

Are your medications making you sick?Check the safety of your medication by clicking here.

Do U Eat This?See shocking processed meat photos... up close!

FREE Reports to view right now:• Amazon Herb Company review• The pH Nutrition Guide to Acid / Alkaline Balance• Pet Food Ingredients Revealed! (shocking)• Medicine From Fish• The Water Cure• The Healing Power of Sunlight & Vitamin D

Related CartoonsHow the Cancer Industry Controls Women Negotiating with Big Pharma Adderall vs. Meth

High Impact Stories:• Half a million loads of laundry will now be chemical free thanks to availability of eco-friendly "soap nuts" laundry detergent• Certain pomegranate juice products deceive consumers with dishonest labels and ingredients, reveals new consumer guide• NewsTarget.com releases shocking macrophotography pictures of processed meats: Salami, sausage and hot dogs• The Amazon Herb Company: An Independent Review• Pet food revealed: Consumer Wellness Center posts nutritional review of 570 pet food ingredients• The sunscreen myth: How sunscreen products actually promote cancer• New research shows vitamin D slashes risk of cancers by 77 percent; cancer industry refuses to support cancer prevention• The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions• Mike launches eco-friendly LED lighting technology with 1000% improvement in energy efficiency• Review: The Future of Food, a must-see documentary that exposes the biotech threat to life on our planet• NewsTarget secures reader discounts on top health and eco-friendly products• Americans fed up with drug industry influence, FDA corruption, reveals remarkable Consumer Reports survey• Health freedom action alert: FDA attempting to regulate supplements, herbs and juices as "drugs"• Health guru launches online Disease Mongering Engine that instantly generates hilarious fictitious disease names

Health product companies we recommendRead recommendations on supplement companies, health food manufacturers and personal care product makers that you can trust. Our 100% independent review list tells you who to trust and who to avoid in the natural health industry. Click to read.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.15/1101 - Release Date: 10/31/2007 10:06 AM