RemedySpot.com

Fw: Human Immune System

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From our new member, Zany. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

"Each tree, each shrub, and herb, down even to the grasses and mosses, agreed to furnish a remedy for some one of the diseases (of humankind) and each said, "I shall appear to help man whenever he calls upon me in his need." The Teachings of the Cherokee NationHello!Greetings, dear friends! We are living in times in which it is important to be open to all forms of healing. New health issues are on the rise that modern medicine has few answers for, and we must explore the use of alternatives to the best of our ability. The attached document contains information about five herbs that are proven to enhance the human immune system, our best line of defense against the antibiotic-resistant strains of viruses and bacteria we are now dealing with. I send this to each of you in hopes it gives direction and hope, and that you take whatever actions you feel necessary to fortify yourselves and your families. Also, I would add a note of encouragement to seek out an herbal practitioner to guide you if you have a medical need. If you need guidance in this area, contact me and I'll do my best to connect you to someone in your own area. We have a myriad of excellent resources available to us. I wish you wellness and peace.Blessings!Rev Glenna Rae Dietrich

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM