RemedySpot.com

Re: Psychically Abused Seeking Help_PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A few more notes LOL.You know the hours he usually sleeps--I would "meditate" at that time and talk to his subconcious. Do it in a loving way. Tell him how he is making you feel. Wish him the best but ask him to politely stop. People will react with their higher conciousness much better when you appeal to them during sleep. Also ask his "spirit guides" to help you with this situation-they most certainly have their hands full with him right now, but would appreciate you knowing that they are working on this and that you will help with any of their suggestions.IMPORTANT***Remember that "low" type energy (hate, anger, FEAR) cannot affect or enter into a "high" energy area. So keep the energy around you HIGH in energy--Prayerful attitude ALOT! (NO fear, dont stay at a level he can enter, be POSITIVE).SEE a beautiful wall of

crystal energy surrounding you that nothing but the best can enter--feed it often with your thoughts (see it in detail)Hugs,RamonaFrom: <melissascotthasmail@...>Subject: Psychically Abused Seeking Help Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:18 AM

The day after Christmas I broke down--went to the only friends who I thought might believe me and told them I was being psychically abused. They believed me, and had witnessed something which supported by bizarre claims. As I told pieces of a very complex story--they "connected even more dots" showing that I really don't have a chance to get through this by myself. My husband has the power to read my thoughts and manifest problems in my life. I have done all the logical things such as move across the country to get away from him, and I have done all the metaphysical things that I can do without harming myself (visualizations, stones, rituals, healers, psychics...) . If my husband hit me I would have legal protection. Where can I get psychic protection? Or where can I find someone who can put thoughts into my husband's mind to keep him off track?

I guess I haven¢t lost my sense of humor yet because I am wondering if Dudley has an article on how psychic protection is enhanced d by Low Dose Naltrexone. :)