RemedySpot.com

Re: Recipe for Cupcakes(finally) and Quick Update : )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome back Janey! You were missed girl! Glad you are feeling better. And yes, I am sure we all understand about having to get real life stuff done. It's what I am back to doing this week! Today, it was the hot house. It's now clean and organized, ready for Feb. to start our seedlings. Blessings and Love, Joy

PS-Thanks for the info.

[ ] Recipe for Cupcakes(finally) and Quick Update : )

Hello everyone!

I was sick for a while there,also busy with real life stuff, so I ended up getting even more behind than I ever intended , on email. My mailbox stopped accepting mail around Nov.12th! Anyway anything I NEED to review I can get thru the group's site so that works out well. : )

I hope everyone is doing well. : )

The recipe for the cupcakes my sister used was as simple as I thought it might be.

She used organic cake mixes from Whole Foods one was yellow the other was chocolate I searched their site I saw carob but wasnt sure that was the same thing, But I did see the yellow one.

Just no brand name but here's a link:

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/dessert/cake_yellowmix.html

and also with an alternative to the yellow cake mix,if you want to go all "natural" : )

For the other ingredients that she had to add and make the frosting with she told me she just used organic everything,milk,confectionary sugar,half and half and butter. : )

Pretty simple, right? Hope everyone is well : ) Blessings to all of you.

~Janey

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

In a message dated 11/20/2007 8:11:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Welcome back Janey! You were missed girl! Glad you are feeling better. And yes, I am sure we all understand about having to get real life stuff done. It's what I am back to doing this week! Today, it was the hot house. It's now clean and organized, ready for Feb. to start our seedlings. Blessings and Love, Joy

PS-Thanks for the info.

Thank You again, Joy : ) I missed being here with you all! Congratulations on getting the hot house all settled! And you're quite welcome for the recipe : )

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartCheck out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

I have also missed you Jannie..

I like the picture at the bottom of your e-mails!!!

Marty

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

> In a message dated 11/20/2007 8:11:22 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time,

> bjoyful@... writes:

>

> Welcome back Janey! You were missed girl! Glad

> you are feeling better.

> And yes, I am sure we all understand about having

> to get real life stuff done.

> It's what I am back to doing this week! Today, it

> was the hot house. It's

> now clean and organized, ready for Feb. to start

> our seedlings. Blessings

> and Love, Joy

> PS-Thanks for the info.

>

>

>

> Thank You again, Joy : ) I missed being here with

> you all! Congratulations

> on getting the hot house all settled! And you're

> quite welcome for the recipe

> : )

>

>

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

> **************************************Check out

> AOL's list of 2007's hottest

> products.

>

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.

Make your homepage.

http://www./r/hs

In a message dated 11/21/2007 6:36:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

I have also missed you Jannie..I like the picture at the bottom of your e-mails!!!Marty

Aww Thank you Marty!!!!The picture,yes,thank you, time for Christmas themed one,I love finding and creating them myself, so that's nice to hear : )

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartCheck out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.