Guest guest

Part II - The Nine Signs Hopi Prophecy and Something About a Twin

November 19, 2007

EARTH CHANGES MEDIA

with Mitch Battros

Part II - The Nine Signs Hopi Prophecy

and Something About a Twin

by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

First a word about the unfolding events regarding comet 17P/Homes. It continues to brighten and is visible with the naked eye in the northern skies. New photos are being released daily. The latest shows a slowly growing tail, and due to the enormous size of the "coma", we can bright stars right through it.

I just got off the phone with NASA scientist Dr. Casey Lisse, lead co-investigator assigned to Hubble Telescope. It is Dr. Lisse and Dr. Hal Weaver who points the Hubble telescope and takes the photos. In this case of course it is comet 17P/Homes. In our brief conversation while setting up our coming interview, Dr. Lisse stated: "I can tell you, this is the strangest shape (comet) I've ever seen." Lisse acknowledges the "coma" is larger than the Sun, and at this time they are gathering information to get an accurate measurement of the nucleus (core).

Dr. Lisse also made a questionary comment. He is uncertain, and very interested to see if there is a co-nucleus. I am very interested in this notion as it may reflect upon Hopi prophecy of a twin. But there is more to this question of twin of which I will elaborate further down.

Help Us Help Others

If you find this information worthy, and you too believe it is important to keep a large and growing community informed, then give us a helping hand.

Help us help others. Send in your support today. It is a win-win scenario and we both will receive the gift of rotation as described in the 'Spiritual Law of Giving & Receiving'.

Current Member: https://www.earthchangesmedia.com/amember/member.php sign-in then choose 'Select Product'.

New Member: https://www.earthchangesmedia.com/amember/signup.php then select offer.

Or you can send your donation via postage to:

Earth Changes Media

PO Box 31775

Seattle, WA 98103

A Word for Caution and Discernment

Centering around this idea of "a twin" as part of Hopi prophecy, I wish to walk very cautiously for two main reasons. First, I am uncertain of the origin of Hopi prophecy telling of a twin. Second, and perhaps most important, history has taught us what can happen when a reckless flem-flam personality in then venue of a circus freak show makes sensational statements. So before I go further, and I will, to lay out the nine signs of Hopi prophecy, I will make the following harsh, some will say rude, statement