RemedySpot.com

Nancie and All, Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Atie needs our prayers and healing energy sent to her.

I just received a letter from Atie Vande. When she was 12, she had polio. Of course, she is grown now, and has a grown daughter, but in 1994, she had a relapse from the damage the polio did. And she has been down again with a relapse this past week. When this happens she is almost paralyzed. She has a lot of pain, also. So anyone familiar with this please share your knowledge.

Nancie, Atie wants to know if there are any precautions she can take to prevent relapses. Also, if there are any symptoms, that would warn her, that she may be headed for another relapse.

She also, wanted me to tell the group, that several of the so called Natural Medicines that are remade in a lab, contain aspertame. Even centrum's children vitamins contain aspertame. Aspertame can cause stomach problems and pain. She can no longer drink diet cokes or take anything with aspertame in it, such as vitamins, dannon yogurt, and even some juices, because aspertame causes her these problems.

I will be leaving soon, to spend the afternoon with my Spirit Sister. Will be back in touch late tonight or tomorrow. Blessings and Love. Joy

dearall, i never used diet coke, or other diet beverages, only

regular bottle by license on the island.dannonhad it listed in

ingrediants, but my daughter picked up a container without looking.

confident I used it for 3 days, just a few spoonsas i usedtodo

theviolent pains struck, every day worse, so i prayedfor insight and

look and behold

big letters showed ASPERTAME wow. I did not finish the container.

From the Netherlands I got abig list but i guess you have no dutch

products overthere.

love Ztie

On 11/22/07, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Atie needs our prayers and healing energy sent to her.

> I just received a letter from Atie Vande. When she was 12, she had polio.

> Of course, she is grown now, and has a grown daughter, but in 1994, she had

> a relapse from the damage the polio did. And she has been down again with a

> relapse this past week. When this happens she is almost paralyzed. She has

> a lot of pain, also. So anyone familiar with this please share your

> knowledge.

>

> Nancie, Atie wants to know if there are any precautions she can take to

> prevent relapses. Also, if there are any symptoms, that would warn her,

> that she may be headed for another relapse.

>

> She also, wanted me to tell the group, that several of the so called Natural

> Medicines that are remade in a lab, contain aspertame. Even centrum's

> children vitamins contain aspertame. Aspertame can cause stomach problems

> and pain. She can no longer drink diet cokes or take anything with

> aspertame in it, such as vitamins, dannon yogurt, and even some juices,

> because aspertame causes her these problems.

>

> I will be leaving soon, to spend the afternoon with my Spirit Sister. Will

> be back in touch late tonight or tomorrow. Blessings and Love. Joy

>

>

Thank you Atie, for clearing up my miscommunication. Sorry about that. I, also, think I have posted an article about just how bad our modern yogurts are. Maybe it's in my to share folder, which have over 500 articles in it now. I only purchase organic yogurt. Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Nancie and All, Help!

dearall, i never used diet coke, or other diet beverages, onlyregular bottle by license on the island.dannonhad it listed iningrediants, but my daughter picked up a container without looking.confident I used it for 3 days, just a few spoonsas i usedtodotheviolent pains struck, every day worse, so i prayedfor insight andlook and beholdbig letters showed ASPERTAME wow. I did not finish the container.>From the Netherlands I got abig list but i guess you have no dutchproducts overthere.love ZtieOn 11/22/07, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Atie needs our prayers and healing energy sent to her.> I just received a letter from Atie Vande. When she was 12, she had polio.> Of course, she is grown now, and has a grown daughter, but in 1994, she had> a relapse from the damage the polio did. And she has been down again with a> relapse this past week. When this happens she is almost paralyzed. She has> a lot of pain, also. So anyone familiar with this please share your> knowledge.>> Nancie, Atie wants to know if there are any precautions she can take to> prevent relapses. Also, if there are any symptoms, that would warn her,> that she may be headed for another relapse.>> She also, wanted me to tell the group, that several of the so called Natural> Medicines that are remade in a lab, contain aspertame. Even centrum's> children vitamins contain aspertame. Aspertame can cause stomach problems> and pain. She can no longer drink diet cokes or take anything with> aspertame in it, such as vitamins, dannon yogurt, and even some juices,> because aspertame causes her these problems.>> I will be leaving soon, to spend the afternoon with my Spirit Sister. Will> be back in touch late tonight or tomorrow. Blessings and Love. Joy>>