RemedySpot.com

Good Morning All.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning all.

Martha here. Well, it is 5:30 in the morning. I am up. Stood in front of my bathroom mirror and could not decide whether to stay up or not. Looked down at my meds contemplating taking them.....mind you I said contemplating. I take my Prevacid first, wait about a minute, then I take the rest of my meds, hoping I don't gag on them.

Yesterday, Rich and I got a lot done. I finally got my dog washed and nailed clipped....by someone else. I can't do it anymore. We walked her down to get her wiggles out and emptied and waited an hour to pick her. She looked so clean and smelled....mmmm....so good. We then go our Christmas letter done. That takes a good hour. Sunday, we will get the Christmas picture done. I got Lady's bedding washed. Boy, was I pooped after all of this was done. That was a good day. I stayed up past my bedtime for the first time in a loooonnnng time. I am hoping today turns out as good as yesterday. My boss sent me an email yesterday and told me she would pay for my Thanksgiving lunch as the school I work in. I am looking forward to that. That is Monday. I hope you all have a good Saturday hopefully pain free. Martha

Good morning all.

Martha here. Well, it is 5:30 in the morning. I am up. Stood in front of my bathroom mirror and could not decide whether to stay up or not. Looked down at my meds contemplating taking them.....mind you I said contemplating. I take my Prevacid first, wait about a minute, then I take the rest of my meds, hoping I don't gag on them.

Yesterday, Rich and I got a lot done. I finally got my dog washed and nailed clipped....by someone else. I can't do it anymore. We walked her down to get her wiggles out and emptied and waited an hour to pick her. She looked so clean and smelled....mmmm....so good. We then go our Christmas letter done. That takes a good hour. Sunday, we will get the Christmas picture done. I got Lady's bedding washed. Boy, was I pooped after all of this was done. That was a good day. I stayed up past my bedtime for the first time in a loooonnnng time. I am hoping today turns out as good as yesterday. My boss sent me an email yesterday and told me she would pay for my Thanksgiving lunch as the school I work in. I am looking forward to that. That is Monday. I hope you all have a good Saturday hopefully pain free. Martha

Hi I had a good one also! The day was gorgeous and I tidied up the yard, put a couple of metal stakes in the ground for the snow fence, maybe it is warm today, could have snow by the end of this month Oh! Oh! the forecast calls for snow showers on Wednesday, not enough to worry about , the heavy snows do not come before the end of December!

I stood there wondering if I could ever set the rest of the stakes in when a car goes by, turns around and comes back and stops a man I have never seen before gets out, says ' give me the sledge and the rest of the stakes,I'm not letting you do such heavy work!' He puts the rest of the posts in, says 'have a nice day, go relax'. gets in his car and goes!

All I have to do now is hang the plastic on the posts, I am still wondering why he came by at that moment! Better still who was he, not many like him I'm telling you.

There are some nice people in this world after all!

Do what you can, but do not overdo it please!

Anne

that was an awesome thing that guy did and yess there is very few of them around now adays!! have a great day!

acarpe6119@... wrote:

Hi I had a good one also! The day was gorgeous and I tidied up the yard, put a couple of metal stakes in the ground for the snow fence, maybe it is warm today, could have snow by the end of this month Oh! Oh! the forecast calls for snow showers on Wednesday, not enough to worry about , the heavy snows do not come before the end of December!

I stood there wondering if I could ever set the rest of the stakes in when a car goes by, turns around and comes back and stops a man I have never seen before gets out, says ' give me the sledge and the rest of the stakes,I'm not letting you do such heavy work!' He puts the rest of the posts in, says 'have a nice day, go relax'. gets in his car and goes!

All I have to do now is hang the plastic on the posts, I am still wondering why he came by at that moment! Better still who was he, not many like him I'm telling you.

There are some nice people in this world after all!

Do what you can, but do not overdo it please!

Anne

peace baby, kitkat

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

I put the plastic mesh up on the posts today and tied them tightly onto the posts! The easy part!

Guess the guardian angel gave no thoughts to passers by today to 'help this lady'!

You are so right, very few people today are like this man!

Anne

• 2 years later...

Good Morning All. As you have noticed I haven't been posting as many articles as I used to. This is because I felt I was flooding the group with articles, and since there weren't many comments, I was concerned that what I was posting, wasn't helping. Soooo, I need to hear comments.

What kind of material do you want to hear about?

Is 10 articles a day, too many? If so give me an idea of the quantity that you can handle.

And remember, you won't offend me. We are here to share and learn. Blessings and Happy Thanks Giving! Joy

Good morning Joy,

To be honest I'm happy you post a bit less then before. For me it was too much info at once. Was already thinking to go over to daily post but didn't do it. Most things are important and I want to keep the info. But probably most people are in other groups also and it ended up to read much messages and spending more time to read them all as I don't want to miss something.

Material you give us is good Joy ! I learned already much since you took over. The only thing that didn't interest me where the discussions about medications. As I live in Europe some of them aren't known here so that were the only mails I just lurked at. But they are important for your country.

The messages about the herbs are good because some herbs I never heard about here in Europe.

Thank you Joy for your time spending into this group!

e :-)

From: bjoyful@...Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:18:52 -0500Subject: [ ] Good Morning All.

Good Morning All. As you have noticed I haven't been posting as many articles as I used to. This is because I felt I was flooding the group with articles, and since there weren't many comments, I was concerned that what I was posting, wasn't helping. Soooo, I need to hear comments.

Is 10 articles a day, too many? If so give me an idea of the quantity that you can handle.

And remember, you won't offend me. We are here to share and learn. Blessings and Happy Thanks Giving! Joy

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Thank you e! I am so happy you told me what you felt. It helps me to understand what is needed. Bless you! Lots of Love, Joy

[ ] Good Morning All.

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

Hi Joy,

Thank you for all that you do, it is wonderful. I use

information on diseases, and alternative healings.

I also use herbs and like more discussion on that as

well, would be helpful possibly for females, like

premenapausal herbs, I now am taking black cohash

everyday for some sypmtoms I am having and now have

gotten soooo much better. I am 48 and well its

a-comin...

Also herbs for painful menstuations would be helpful

to the group, or even a late menstruation (bring it

on) herb. I have used herbs for these myself and my

growing up girls. Dong quai (female ginseng) raspberry

leaves, blue cohash are some of them.

Herbs are so wonderful, you dont need alot, they go

along way.

Also oils, like fish oil, flax seed oils, taken as a

suppliment are good discussion.

I dont know if you touched on these and if you have,

sorry, I might have over looked it.

I tell you truthfully and this has been meantioned

that I have lots of forums I am on, and I dont have

the time to go through everything each day. But I have

a seperate folder that is called " natural remedies "

and I keep your postings in them.

Oh..also I like to know side effects from food

additives, this is good for the group to know, I dont

use drugs (presriptions)over the counter stuff, 'cept

for advil when I have a terrible headache after all

else fails, but I do pass these things along to my

family and friends, and this is helpful..

thanks again for being a wonderful moderator..

With Blessings and love,

Michele

--- e Bonte <mbmasiba@...> wrote:

>

> Good morning Joy,

>

> To be honest I'm happy you post a bit less then

> before. For me it was too much info at once. Was

> already thinking to go over to daily post but didn't

> do it. Most things are important and I want to keep

> the info. But probably most people are in other

> groups also and it ended up to read much messages

> and spending more time to read them all as I don't

> want to miss something.

> Material you give us is good Joy ! I learned

> already much since you took over. The only thing

> that didn't interest me where the discussions about

> medications. As I live in Europe some of them

> aren't known here so that were the only mails I just

> lurked at. But they are important for your country.

> The messages about the herbs are good because some

> herbs I never heard about here in Europe.

> Thank you Joy for your time spending into this

> group!

>

> e :-)

>

>

>

> @...:

> bjoyful@...: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:18:52

> -0500Subject: [ ] Good Morning All.

>

>

>

>

>

> Good Morning All. As you have noticed I haven't

> been posting as many articles as I used to. This is

> because I felt I was flooding the group with

> articles, and since there weren't many comments, I

> was concerned that what I was posting, wasn't

> helping. Soooo, I need to hear comments.

>

> What kind of material do you want to hear about?

>

> Is 10 articles a day, too many? If so give me an

> idea of the quantity that you can handle.

>

> And remember, you won't offend me. We are here to

> share and learn. Blessings and Happy Thanks Giving!

> Joy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 

>

http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us & source=wlmai\

ltagline

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.

Make your homepage.

http://www./r/hs