RemedySpot.com

Re: MRSA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good question. Cecile, there are several tonics in the files that combat it. MRSA from what I have read is a serious Staph infection. The best thing to do is keep your immune system up. Good nutrition, sleep, exercise, plenty of water daily, and vitamin supplements. If the body is healthy, it will fight the infection. However, with our foods today, we aren't getting enough nutrition. Instead we get chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, and poor soil produces food with less nutrition. Blessings, Joy

[ ] MRSA

Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph infection that is in the population now? If so, what was used? Love, Cecile

Since I work in a hospital, where MRSA used to stay, they are put on antibiotics like vancomycin, and some others, and placed in Isolation. We frequently get people from off the streets, with MRSA in their blood, urine or sputum. Your best bet is to take herbs to build up your immune system, get plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids to flush your systems out. I personal take Olive Leaf, and Oil of Oregano to keep me going. Sometimes, you are in close contact before lab results show what they have, so a preventive for me is very necessary. In Divine Love, NilequeenAsetcecile <RSchl44964@...> wrote: Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph infection that is in the population now? If so, what was used? Love, Cecile

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Thank you Yvette! I am very happy that I am on the right track! Also, very happy to learn about Olive Leaf! Thank you so much! Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] MRSA

Since I work in a hospital, where MRSA used to stay, they are put on antibiotics like vancomycin, and some others, and placed in Isolation. We frequently get people from off the streets, with MRSA in their blood, urine or sputum. Your best bet is to take herbs to build up your immune system, get plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids to flush your systems out. I personal take Olive Leaf, and Oil of Oregano to keep me going. Sometimes, you are in close contact before lab results show what they have, so a preventive for me is very necessary. In Divine Love, NilequeenAsetcecile <RSchl44964@...> wrote:

Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph infection that is in the population now? If so, what was used? Love, Cecile

You're welcomed. Let me tell you some of the ways that MRSA has spread to the populace:1) from those workers who didn't used Universal Precautions. Then they took the disease home and spread it all about.2) there are those visitors, who refuse to follow precautions stated before visiting a family member or friend in the hospital. I have witnessed strict precautions, and here comes the family, babies and all like they didn't understand. Then, we have to call the top supervisors to ask these people to leave3) though hand-washing is the # 1 defense for prevention of spreading disiease, it doesn't kill everything. alcohol gel kills 99.9% germs. We tested it against good handwashing on the job, and these were the results!Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Thank you Yvette! I am very happy that I am on the right track! Also, very happy to learn about Olive Leaf! Thank you so much! Blessings, Joy Re: [ ] MRSA Since I work in a hospital, where MRSA used to stay, they are put on antibiotics like vancomycin, and some others, and placed in Isolation. We frequently get people from off the streets, with MRSA in their blood, urine or sputum. Your best bet is to take herbs to build up your immune system, get plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids to flush your systems out. I personal take Olive Leaf, and Oil of Oregano to keep me going. Sometimes, you are in close contact before lab results show what they have, so a preventive for me is very necessary. In Divine Love, NilequeenAsetcecile <RSchl44964aol> wrote: Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph infection that is in the population

now? If so, what was used? Love, Cecile Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I remember in 2001 or 2002 the government saying they opened up 7 biological disease factories across America and MRSA was one of the diseases.

Re: [ ] MRSA

Since I work in a hospital, where MRSA used to stay, they are put on antibiotics like vancomycin, and some others, and placed in Isolation. We frequently get people from off the streets, with MRSA in their blood, urine or sputum. Your best bet is to take herbs to build up your immune system, get plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids to flush your systems out. I personal take Olive Leaf, and Oil of Oregano to keep me going. Sometimes, you are in close contact before lab results show what they have, so a preventive for me is very necessary. In Divine Love, NilequeenAsetcecile <RSchl44964aol> wrote:

I would use Colloidal Silver.

Radiating UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & Truth

To ALL who share our circle, our universe, our love, our trust.

May I always be found worthy.

Gratitude & Thankfulness to All of Us

aSoaringHawk

Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first

or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with joy & glory.

Thank you for YOU, ALL!

>

> Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph

> infection that is in the population now? If so, what was used?

> Love, Cecile

>

MRSA has been rampant in the County jail (Houston, Tx.) for years. DEWEYyvette moore <iqtraveler@...> wrote: You're welcomed. Let me tell you some of the ways that MRSA has spread to the

populace:1) from those workers who didn't used Universal Precautions. Then they took the disease home and spread it all about.2) there are those visitors, who refuse to follow precautions stated before visiting a family member or friend in the hospital. I have witnessed strict precautions, and here comes the family, babies and all like they didn't understand. Then, we have to call the top supervisors to ask these people to leave3) though hand-washing is the # 1 defense for prevention of spreading disiease, it doesn't kill everything. alcohol gel kills 99.9% germs. We tested it against good handwashing on the job, and these were the results!Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Thank you Yvette! I am very happy

that I am on the right track! Also, very happy to learn about Olive Leaf! Thank you so much! Blessings, Joy Re: [ ] MRSA Since I work in a hospital, where MRSA used to stay, they are put on antibiotics like vancomycin, and some others, and placed in Isolation. We frequently get people from off the streets, with MRSA in their blood, urine or sputum. Your best bet

is to take herbs to build up your immune system, get plenty of rest, and drink plenty of fluids to flush your systems out. I personal take Olive Leaf, and Oil of Oregano to keep me going. Sometimes, you are in close contact before lab results show what they have, so a preventive for me is very necessary. In Divine Love, NilequeenAsetcecile <RSchl44964aol> wrote: Has anyone been able to combat MRSA the methillin resistant staph infection that is in the population now? If so, what was used? Love, Cecile Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.