RemedySpot.com

Fw: New Natural_Remedies member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, GR, a hearty welcome! I am tickled pink you joined. Love you Sister!

Hello,This is an automated email message to let you know thatgentlerain88888 <gentlerain88888@...> joined your group.Your group is currently configured to send you emailnotification whenever a new member joins. To turn offnotification, visit: /joinThank you for choosing as your email groupservice for the group.Regards, Customer Care

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome New Member "heal.please". I am Joy, the owner. Michele is co-owner, and Marty is Moderator. If you would like, I would like to here a little bit about you, especially the name you would like us to call you! This group is only a few months old, and we are working to add to the files, most of the time. So be sure to check out the files and maybe read some of the old messages, as there is a lot of material there. A lot you can just skim, unless you find an article of interest. If you have questions, ask away! If you want to just read the emails, that is good too. Blessings, Joy

Hello,This is an automated email message to let you know thatheal.please <heal.please@...> joined your group.Your group is currently configured to send you emailnotification whenever a new member joins. To turn offnotification, visit: /joinThank you for choosing as your email groupservice for the group.Regards, Customer Care

Welcome Phyllis! I am guessing at your name. Please correct me if I am wrong. :-) I am Joy, the owner. Michele is co-owner, and Marty is the moderator. If you have questions, just let us know, and we will try to answer them. However, if you just want to read, that's very good too. Feel free to post anything on Healing. Blessings, Joy

Hello,This is an automated email message to let you know thatphly4567 <phly4567@...> joined your group.Your group is currently configured to send you emailnotification whenever a new member joins. To turn offnotification, visit: /joinThank you for choosing as your email groupservice for the group.Regards, Customer Care