RemedySpot.com

healing thought needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/2/2007 9:54:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lunar_breeze_07@... writes:

tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to the breast doctorto drcide to have a lump removed or not... they say it is nothing butit has tripled in size and is about baseball size i could use all theprayers and healing power i can get thank you allAlesha

Of course, Alesha : ) ~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartCheck out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to the breast doctor

to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they say it is nothing but

it has tripled in size and is about baseball size i could use all the

prayers and healing power i can get thank you all

Alesha

Alesha, you are in my prayers and will be sending you healing. Love, Joy

[ ] healing thought needed

tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to the breast doctorto drcide to have a lump removed or not... they say it is nothing butit has tripled in size and is about baseball size i could use all theprayers and healing power i can get thank you allAlesha

Hi Alesha,

You have my prayers with you as well, and my healing

thoughts too.

With My Blessings,

Michele

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Alesha, you are in my prayers and will be sending

> you healing. Love, Joy

> [ ] healing thought needed

>

>

> tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to

> the breast doctor

> to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they

> say it is nothing but

> it has tripled in size and is about baseball size

> i could use all the

> prayers and healing power i can get thank you all

> Alesha

>

>

>

>

>

UPDATE!!!

I'm having surgury in a few weeks. but it is just to put my mind at

ease and might look at getting a reduction. So thank you all and i

will keep you posted

Alesha

>

> > Alesha, you are in my prayers and will be sending

> > you healing. Love, Joy

> > [ ] healing thought needed

> >

> >

> > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to

> > the breast doctor

> > to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they

> > say it is nothing but

> > it has tripled in size and is about baseball size

> > i could use all the

> > prayers and healing power i can get thank you all

> > Alesha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Thank you Alesha for keeping us posted! I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on what is happening. Lots of Love, Joy

[ ] healing thought needed> > > > > > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to> > the breast doctor> > to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they> > say it is nothing but> > it has tripled in size and is about baseball size> > i could use all the> > prayers and healing power i can get thank you all> > Alesha> > > > > > > > > >

I will ask Creator to guide the doctors hands..

--- lunar_breeze_07 <lunar_breeze_07@...> wrote:

> UPDATE!!!

>

> I'm having surgury in a few weeks. but it is just to

> put my mind at

> ease and might look at getting a reduction. So thank

> you all and i

> will keep you posted

> Alesha

>

>

> >

> > > Alesha, you are in my prayers and will be

> sending

> > > you healing. Love, Joy

> > > [ ] healing thought

> needed

> > >

> > >

> > > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going

> back to

> > > the breast doctor

> > > to drcide to have a lump removed or not...

> they

> > > say it is nothing but

> > > it has tripled in size and is about baseball

> size

> > > i could use all the

> > > prayers and healing power i can get thank you

> all

> > > Alesha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Prayers from me also...

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 12/2/2007 9:54:12 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time,

> lunar_breeze_07@... writes:

>

> tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to

> the breast doctor

> to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they say

> it is nothing but

> it has tripled in size and is about baseball size i

> could use all the

> prayers and healing power i can get thank you all

> Alesha

>

>

>

> Of course, Alesha : ) ~Blessings~

>

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

> **************************************Check out

> AOL's list of 2007's hottest

> products.

>

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better pen pal.

Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

http://overview.mail./

Gees, It was Golf ball size the last time we talked I am praying for you even as I am Typing these words. Is it alright for me to put your name on other Prayer Circles?Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Thank you Alesha for keeping us posted! I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on what is happening. Lots of Love, Joy [ ] healing thought needed> > > > > > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to> > the breast doctor> > to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they> > say it is nothing but> > it has tripled in size and is about baseball size> > i could use all

the> > prayers and healing power i can get thank you all> > Alesha> > > > > > > > > >

yes and thank youMELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah@...> wrote: Gees, It was Golf ball size the last time we talked I am praying for you even as I am Typing these words. Is it alright for me to put your name on other Prayer Circles?Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Thank you Alesha for keeping us posted! I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Please keep us updated on what is happening. Lots of Love, Joy [ ] healing thought needed> > > > > > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to> > the breast doctor> > to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they>

> say it is nothing but> > it has tripled in size and is about baseball size> > i could use all the> > prayers and healing power i can get thank you all> > Alesha> > > > > > > > > >

Any time... Remember, No blame all Gain.Alesha Blaum <lunar_breeze_07@...> wrote: yes and thank youMELVIN JAENSCH <starchildrebelborninutah > wrote: Gees, It was Golf ball size the last time we talked I am praying for you even as I am Typing these words. Is it alright for me to put your name on other Prayer Circles?Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou>

wrote: Thank you Alesha for keeping us posted! I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on what is happening. Lots of Love, Joy [ ] healing thought needed> > > > > > tomarrow at 2:45 ohio time i will be going back to> > the breast doctor> > to drcide to have a lump removed or not... they> > say it is nothing but>

> it has tripled in size and is about baseball size> > i could use all the> > prayers and healing power i can get thank you all> > Alesha> > > > > > > > > >

UPDATE!!!

I am having surgery on the 13th this thursday. I am very scared and

seem to want to cry every time i think of it. thank you all for you

thought prayers and support.

Alesha

Alesha,

if you want to talk to me I will call you.

you need to know that Creator will take care of you.

there is love out there for you,open up and feel it.

I will send up Prayers for you.

Stompingelk

--- lunar_breeze_07 <lunar_breeze_07@...> wrote:

> UPDATE!!!

>

> I am having surgery on the 13th this thursday. I am

> very scared and

> seem to want to cry every time i think of it. thank

> you all for you

> thought prayers and support.

>

> Alesha

>

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Alesha, honey, my Mother, had a cancer the size of a navel orange, which was very large in her left breast. I had prayed very hard before surgery. When the doctor came out, he said he had never seen anything like it! That malignant growth was contained, and always, when they are that large, they have spread through the body. She was in her seventies, with a bad heart and lungs, and she did fine. I reikied her every day.

Now, I truly believe you will be fine, if you want to be fine. You told us, that the only reason you were going to have surgery, was for your own peace of mind. Has anything changed? Remember dear, we have communicated personally, and I do know a lot about you. Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Re: healing thought needed

Alesha,if you want to talk to me I will call you. you need to know that Creator will take care of you.there is love out there for you,open up and feel it. I will send up Prayers for you. Stompingelk--- lunar_breeze_07 <lunar_breeze_07@...> wrote:> UPDATE!!! > > I am having surgery on the 13th this thursday. I am> very scared and> seem to want to cry every time i think of it. thank> you all for you> thought prayers and support.> > Alesha> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Alesha, we just left a Scorpio moon and tonight went to a Sagittarius moon. That Scorpio moon was very intense, especially if you are a water sign. I am a Scorpio and let me tell you, it hit me hard last night, and even today, when I thought about Mom, Vera and Fupuppy, who have crossed over. You will probably feel better tomorrow. Blessings, Joy

[ ] Re: healing thought needed

UPDATE!!! I am having surgery on the 13th this thursday. I am very scared andseem to want to cry every time i think of it. thank you all for youthought prayers and support.Alesha

In a message dated 12/7/2007 11:46:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lunar_breeze_07@... writes:

UPDATE!!! I am having surgery on the 13th this thursday. I am very scared andseem to want to cry every time i think of it. thank you all for youthought prayers and support.Alesha

I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers Alesha : )

~Blessings~

JANEYMerry Christmas!Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.