RemedySpot.com

Anyone here heard of or used NES?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know any more about it? I will research it as soon as I can, trying to get caught up with errands. Blessings and Love, Joy

[ ] Anyone here heard of or used NES?

I realise that just putting NES is rather vague..its a system of quantum remedies for each organ and system of the body.

I have heard it can be very effective.

AJD

Hi Vanadeux,

I looked it up and read some of it...

here's the link:

http://naturalworldhealing.com/nes-description.htm

this is toward the bottom of the page:

How the NES Works

For the first time in the history of science, the

optimal map of the human biofield has been discovered

and replicated within the vectors of computer

software. The NES instrument consists of a base unit

and computer. The base unit acts as a receiver, a

pathway for electrons and photons to carry information

between the energy-field of the person and the

bioenergy map stored in the computer. The NES compares

and detects differences between the optimal, ideal map

of the body-field and the person’s energy-field

structure, using a graphic interface. As a quantum

device, it does not actually test for specific toxins,

parasites, viruses, etc. Rather, it looks for whether

these factors have caused body-field damage, and the

specific information-based remedies that will correct

this disruption. These highly effective substances

provide the quantum instructions needed to correct

specific field imbalances.

here's another one:

this site gives you the picture of the equipment..this

really looks interesting.. amazing technology.

http://www.emreview.org.uk/equipment/nes_pro/nes_pro_report.htm

Summary

The NES Professional represents the very latest in

health screening technology. It detects anomalies in

the bodies master control system known as the human

body field. These anomalies are interpreted by the

system and presented as a series of graphical computer

screens which give the practitioner detailed

information on the clients health in an easy to read

format. The screening process is very quick,

straightforward and gives instant results that can be

easily interpreted. The system suggests remedies from

the Nutri Energetics product range which forms an

integral part of the system. These liquid, oral

remedies are not homoeopathic, herbal or essence in

nature but energetically aligned colloidals designed

to realign the human body field.

I havent read the whole thing, but this looks great..I

wonder how expensive the computer is, and the program?

Thanks for asking about it..I am learning too.

Blessings,

Michele

--- vanadeux <vanadeux@...> wrote:

> I realise that just putting NES is rather vague..its

> a system of quantum remedies for each organ and

> system of the body.

>

> I have heard it can be very effective.

>

> AJD

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you

with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Oh, Thank You Michele!!! Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Anyone here heard of or used NES?

Hi Vanadeux,I looked it up and read some of it...here's the link:http://naturalworldhealing.com/nes-description.htmthis is toward the bottom of the page:How the NES Works For the first time in the history of science, theoptimal map of the human biofield has been discoveredand replicated within the vectors of computersoftware. The NES instrument consists of a base unitand computer. The base unit acts as a receiver, apathway for electrons and photons to carry informationbetween the energy-field of the person and thebioenergy map stored in the computer. The NES comparesand detects differences between the optimal, ideal mapof the body-field and the person's energy-fieldstructure, using a graphic interface. As a quantumdevice, it does not actually test for specific toxins,parasites, viruses, etc. Rather, it looks for whetherthese factors have caused body-field damage, and thespecific information-based remedies that will correctthis disruption. These highly effective substancesprovide the quantum instructions needed to correctspecific field imbalances. here's another one:this site gives you the picture of the equipment..thisreally looks interesting.. amazing technology.http://www.emreview.org.uk/equipment/nes_pro/nes_pro_report.htmSummaryThe NES Professional represents the very latest inhealth screening technology. It detects anomalies inthe bodies master control system known as the humanbody field. These anomalies are interpreted by thesystem and presented as a series of graphical computerscreens which give the practitioner detailedinformation on the clients health in an easy to readformat. The screening process is very quick,straightforward and gives instant results that can beeasily interpreted. The system suggests remedies fromthe Nutri Energetics product range which forms anintegral part of the system. These liquid, oralremedies are not homoeopathic, herbal or essence innature but energetically aligned colloidals designedto realign the human body field.I havent read the whole thing, but this looks great..Iwonder how expensive the computer is, and the program?Thanks for asking about it..I am learning too.Blessings,Michele--- vanadeux <vanadeux@...> wrote:> I realise that just putting NES is rather vague..its> a system of quantum remedies for each organ and> system of the body.> > I have heard it can be very effective.> > AJD ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

Thanks Michele for doing that research, I am so busy I don't always get the time..

I also have another really really interesting therapy from Australia..and its called the mace method.

www.macemethod.com

I am going to report back to this group how I go, I have my first session tomorrow! I wondered why its not very well known, and I think its because it can take time for new modalities even when very good to get established . Also its Australian, and maybe they are not so forward about getting things out there as other countries.

I hope you will find the site interesting..it may seem to good to be true, and its a very different approach.

There is a uk site too www.macemethod.co.uk again there are only a few practitioners that I could find on the net.

AJD

Thanks Van for sharing this new info. :-) And I am so Thankful for Michele's help. Blessings to All. Joy

[ ] Re: Anyone here heard of or used NES?

Thanks Michele for doing that research, I am so busy I don't always get the time..

I also have another really really interesting therapy from Australia..and its called the mace method.

www.macemethod.com

I am going to report back to this group how I go, I have my first session tomorrow! I wondered why its not very well known, and I think its because it can take time for new modalities even when very good to get established . Also its Australian, and maybe they are not so forward about getting things out there as other countries.

I hope you will find the site interesting..it may seem to good to be true, and its a very different approach.

There is a uk site too www.macemethod.co.uk again there are only a few practitioners that I could find on the net.

AJD