RemedySpot.com

Just sharing.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

{Herbal Remedies} Re: can you suggest something?

I never use plastic when it comes to tinctures.DMSO is one of the most brilliant herbal remedies in the last 100 years.Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with its efficacy. It is a great tool. :-) Best,Doc Sue wrote:

Can I do this without DMSO. I really don't like it.

A euro dropper(not dropped, sorry) is a plastic fitting on the top on the bottle, like a reducer. It's used on oils.

Doc Shillington <doc@...> wrote:

Dear Sue,Since I'm not familiar with a "Euro dropped"??? I can not advise you as to its use with tinctures. I'd need more data or a picture on it.It doesn't surprise me that your condition worsened after the surgery. Most surgeries are so un-needed and destructive.Yes, Turmeric will help, but I'd also add the rest of the herbs from the Total Tonic Formula as this will be much stronger than the Turmeric alone.The following is the regimen I'd follow if I were you.

Total Tonic taken every day = 2 dropperfuls, 3 times a day.

Daily use of the Deep Tissue Repair Oil on the C 6-7 area. The Bone, Flesh & Cartilage Formula taken 2 dropperfuls, 3 times a day. Extra DMSO added to the DTR = 1 to 3 drops added to each application. Arnica Gel applied to the area after the DTR has been applied. All these should be done in the morning, as to do them at night might keep you up with the heat generated.The best way to help with the balance problem is to do more exercise = must be done on a gradual basis. I'd recommend the "Back in Action" exercises as in the FILES, but start off slower than recommended in that issue.The above herbal regimen should also include the Total Nutrition Recipe since this has all the building blocks to assist in tissue regeneration.Hot and Cold Therapy should also be done once a day as per the instructions in the FILES.Overall, your ticket is the above regimen without any stop in doing those Back in Action Exercises started on a low gradient and working up to the full regimen.Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,DocSue wrote:

Doc,

First question, I ordered some bottles for tinctures but they send a bottle with a euro dropped, can I use this type for tinctures?

Second, my problem is that I was injured at work in nov. 2004. I herniated a cervical disc C6-7. Because of Workman's comp I was at the mercy of medical doctors. Surgery was done in may 2005, a disc fusion. Since this surgery, I have become worse every day. Constant pain, loss of balance, difficult walking. I can not drive as I can not turn my head properly. I know there is arthirtis where the surgery was done. I have found the turmeric help the arthritis alot.

I have applied for SSDI and waiting. SSI sent me to a doctor for an exam and I have a positive Rhomberg. I can not walk on my toes or heals. I also can not walk heal to toe.

Can you suggest anything to help with the balance problem? I do notice that heat with pressure against the backside of my ears helps for a short while.

I thought is that I have cervical vertigo. The fliud in my ears can not move properly because I can not turn my head to the left very far.

Any help would be wonderful.

begin:vcardfn:Doc Shillington N.D.n:Shillington N.D.;Docorg:Organic Solutions, Inc.adr:# - 188;;411 Cleveland St.,;Clearwater,;FL;33755;USAemail;internet:DocShillington@...title:CEOtel;work:727-447-5282tel;fax:727-239-0519x-mozilla-html:TRUEurl:Http://www.OrganicSolutionsStore.com version:2.1end:vcard

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.26/1119 - Release Date: 11/8/2007 5:55 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.26/1120 - Release Date: 11/9/2007 9:26 AM