RemedySpot.com

On the kidneys

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is from Doc Shillington. I think he's fabulous! I reverse the dialog using copy/paste to make it easier to read. Blessings, Joy

anella wrote:

Doc I have been battling this nasty fungus that nearly covers my entire trunk. I have been using straight TTO for weeks, several times per day with minimal results. I have changed methods and now I am having some success. BUT my question is should I assume that I did not have a good source for TTO?

Anella

{Herbal Remedies} Re: Tea Tree Oil

Not necessarily.With that kind of difficulty, I'd be suspecting of major Kidney problems.When the Kidneys are not functioning correctly, your body will use your skin as a back-up elimination organ.This can cause all kinds of problems with the skin.Much love,Doc

anella wrote:

WOW, you’re good! I’ve heard the rumors, but I’ve never experienced “Doc’s crystal ball” for myself.

I have felt my kidney’s aching every evening and every morning for the past several months. This was the reason that I decided start the system detox whether or not I thought the timing or the finances were right.

So I am on day 4 of the intestinal cleanse, (still not sure what I am looking for in terms of bowl change; as my bowl habits run the gamut of loose to hard with no particular rhyme or reason). I’m assuming that it’s better to err on the side of more capsules than are needed than fewer capsules. Correct?

So back to my kidneys and the skin rash; what can I do to treat this fungus? It’s growing and getting painful. I know things will begin to clear up once I get to the kidney portion of the cleanse but I could be weeks away. What can I do in the meantime?

Thanks for what you do!

Anella

"When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance." - Anatole Broyard

Welllllllll, thanks for the compliment Anella. With what you've written below, I'd definitely now say the Kidneys were the item here.There's no reason you can't start drinking the Kidney Tea right now, even though you're at the beginning of the cleanse. You'll just need more of it when you get to that part of the schedule. The best topical formula to use right now, is Doc 's Jojoba 9% Tea Tree Oil Formula.I'd also be doing a lot of "Hot & Cold" Showers at the moment unless your water has a high Chlorine or Fluoride content. If this is the case, you definitely want to get a carbon filter for your shower head.You should also be taking 4 cloves of Garlic a day. Cut these in half lengthwise with the grain of the Garlic, dip in Organic Olive Oil and down the hatchet like a pill.Last but not least is MSM. This will help dramatically. A minimum of 500 Mg a day will do the trick.Keep me posted as to your progress on this. Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,Doc