RemedySpot.com

Fw: [Spiritual-Insights] To Let Go/ just sharing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wisdom. Blessings, Joy

To Let GoTo LET GO does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it forsomeone else.To LET GO is not to cut myself off, it's the realization I can'tcontrol another.To LET GO is not to enable, but to allow learning from naturalconsequences.To LET GO is to admit powerlessness within selfimpowerment,

which means that there are times when, the outcome is not in my hands.To LET GO is not to try to change or blame another, it's to make themost of myself. and all the responcibilities that comes with that.To LET GO is not to care for, but to care about.To LET GO is not to fix, but to be supportive.To LET GO is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being. even when that means allowing others to learn their own lessons.To LET GO is not to be in the middle, if being in the middle means you are attempting to control all and arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.To LET GO is not to be protective, but to permit another to see reality.To LET GO is not to deny, but to accept.To LET GO is not to nag, scold or argue, but instead to search out myown shortcomings and correct them.To LET GO is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take eachday as it comes and cherish myself in it.To LET GO is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for each moment to moment that will let me see into future.Author Unknown