RemedySpot.com

Re: NO COFFEY..//..NOT as much SUGAR..//woohoooo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/4/2007 5:35:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

I think I have been Coffey and a lot of the sugar thatI normally would have I no longer have,for about 3weeks now. I find that I CAN get up and get moving withoutCoffey.I have also stopped getting my daily headaches!!! Stompingelk

Congratulations ! I think I ought to try this...I have found myself more dependent on it for "waking up and getting going" in the a.m. , also, for...well... too long...and sugar isn't a HUGE issue,but I just need to eliminate it 99.8% from my life, hopefully it will be easier..lol dont want to get too cocky,now : )

Speaking of which, my sister is really doing a great job of going completely organic,today was my twin niece and nephew's 3rd b-day party (the actual bday is the 8th) and she made 100% organic cupcakes and they were so delicious...like super delicious. I will ask her exactly what she used but it may take her a while to get back to me,and I'll share the recipe,for anyone who may like it.

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Janey, that would be wonderful. I would love to have that recipe! And I am glad you don't have to go anywhere right now, too! :-)

Marty, drinking water all day is what stopped me from drinking coffee. Love, Joy

Re: [ ] NO COFFEY..//..NOT as much SUGAR..//woohoooo

In a message dated 11/4/2007 5:35:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

I think I have been Coffey and a lot of the sugar thatI normally would have I no longer have,for about 3weeks now. I find that I CAN get up and get moving withoutCoffey.I have also stopped getting my daily headaches!!! Stompingelk

Congratulations ! I think I ought to try this...I have found myself more dependent on it for "waking up and getting going" in the a.m. , also, for...well... too long...and sugar isn't a HUGE issue,but I just need to eliminate it 99.8% from my life, hopefully it will be easier..lol dont want to get too cocky,now : )

Speaking of which, my sister is really doing a great job of going completely organic,today was my twin niece and nephew's 3rd b-day party (the actual bday is the 8th) and she made 100% organic cupcakes and they were so delicious...like super delicious. I will ask her exactly what she used but it may take her a while to get back to me,and I'll share the recipe,for anyone who may like it.

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.21/1109 - Release Date: 11/4/2007 11:05 AM

Thank you Janey!!

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

> In a message dated 11/4/2007 5:35:53 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time,

> stompingelk@... writes:

>

> I think I have been Coffey and a lot of the sugar

> that

> I normally would have I no longer have,for about 3

> weeks now.

> I find that I CAN get up and get moving without

> Coffey.

> I have also stopped getting my daily headaches!!!

> Stompingelk

>

>

>

> Congratulations ! I think I ought to try

> this...I have found myself

> more dependent on it for " waking up and getting

> going " in the a.m. , also,

> for...well... too long...and sugar isn't a HUGE

> issue,but I just need to

> eliminate it 99.8% from my life, hopefully it will

> be easier..lol dont want to get

> too cocky,now : )

>

> Speaking of which, my sister is really doing a great

> job of going completely

> organic,today was my twin niece and nephew's 3rd

> b-day party (the actual

> bday is the 8th) and she made 100% organic

> cupcakes and they were so

> delicious...like super delicious. I will ask her

> exactly what she used but it may take

> her a while to get back to me,and I'll share the

> recipe,for anyone who may

> like it.

>

>

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's

> new at http://www.aol.com

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.