RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: [SPAM] Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do not think this is positive at all!!!

there is NO global warming right now.

we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years and

there is no change in the overall temp!!

I am not saying that we should not be more Spiritual,I

just think that this made up stuff should not be the

reason to be more Spiritual.

the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and has had

some strange years in recorded history but it is the

same now as it has been for hundreds of years!!

other than this I liked reading it.

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> e was right! I have to post this, as it is a

> positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy

> ----- Original Message -----

>

>

> Good afternoon Joyce,

>

> I dare not sending this long mail to the natural

> remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it first

> but I think you 'll post it.

>

> greetings,

>

> e :-)

>

>

>

> Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

> The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G. el

>

> Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood of

> Light. We are focusing

> on the year 2008 and scanning potential futures

> that are occurring all

> at once. There have been many different

> predictions about the rising

> energies on planet Earth-what is happening, when

> it is happening,

> where and to whom it is happening. Many voices cry

> out, " It's next

> year! No, it's in two years! No, it's right on

> schedule! " This is very

> tiring, don't you think? As with trying to guess

> which day is a

> " portal day " and when is the best time to meditate

> to " get somewhere, "

> you have no idea where you're going, right?

> [Chuckles.] Ah, children,

> the whole point is to enjoy the process, not to

> worry about it! The

> Earth has her own timetable and another five years

> of shifting to do

> before she reaches a new electromagnetic balance

> in the fullness of

> the photon belt.

>

> As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld of

> Spirit and matter, so

> you are linked to the planet and to her ascent. As

> we have said

> before, each one of you will reach the opening of

> your awareness in

> your own space and time. Are you doing your daily

> practice? If you

> are, whatever your favorite meditation is, you

> will never miss a

> single portal day or special energetic event. You

> will be rising along

> with the Earth's energies, as long as you keep

> your jaw joints open

> to allow excess internal pressure to flow down and

> out your meridians,

> making room for new, clean energy to enter your

> system. As we teach in

> the Circle of Grace material, the true benefit of

> any meditation,

> sedentary or in motion, comes from doing it

> regularly!

>

> The best advice we can offer you for the coming

> year is to be strong

> in your spiritual convictions. The year 2006 we

> labeled " The Year of

> New Intent, " followed by 2007, " The Year of

> Spiritual Discernment. " In

> 2008, you will be called upon not only to walk

> your talk but also to

> stand your ground in dramas at every level, from

> the personal to the

> global. From our perspective, we see it as the

> " Year of Global

> Awakening. " Those of you who have been following

> the millennium shift

> since the late 1980s are tired of waiting! Those

> who have become

> seekers since the year 2000 are gobbling up as

> much learning as they

> can. Imagine, in 2008, how the Earth's energies

> will shift when

> millions of people start realizing that the crazy

> weather and politics

> do indeed have a broader meaning. The year 2008 is

> when you will all

> start to wake up to the fact that global warming

> is upon you, and a

> lot more people are going to start praying.

>

> Ground Your Light Wherever You Are

>

> Dear reader, please remember that your world is

> the illusion, not the

> true reality. It matters not if you devoutly

> believe in the millennium

> shift or are becoming aware of the imminent

> dangers of global warming.

> The cosmic joke here is that the effects of both

> are dovetailing into

> one scenario! Some will say that the shift is

> becoming palpable;

> others will say that the climactic anomalies of

> global warming are

> becoming more pronounced. It matters not which you

> believe in; just

> know that by 2012, the effects of both will be

> clearly evident. The

> divine plan is incredible in its intricacy, is it

> not? [Chuckles.] It

> covers all levels of belief in order to propel

> your lessons forward.

>

> Which lessons? Oh, dear ones, life is more

> precious than gold or oil.

> Saving people is more important than killing

> people. Even if the

> majority of the world's population never hears

> about the millennium

> shift, the work you lightworkers are doing at a

> very high energetic

> level will be mirrored by the thousands of people

> who are currently

> involved, and will become involved, in search and

> rescue and saving

> lives. Since more than half the world's population

> lives in coastal

> areas, the poorer native populations will be the

> hardest hit and most

> helpless. We are not speaking here just about

> disastrous weather

> events, but also the effects of changing weather

> patterns that you

> have never seen before. Do not go into fear over

> this, dear readers;

> it is not a question of moving to a safer place,

> because the entire

> planet is changing. Rather, it is a matter of

> grounding your light

> wherever you are and holding that space to anchor

> the higher energies.

>

> Another factor that will speed up global awakening

> is the information

> coming from beyond your atmosphere, as your

> satellites and telescopes

> pick up more evidence of galactic changes

> occurring. Yes, more changes

> in the gravity and the magnetic fields of the Sun

> and the other

> planets in your solar system will be seen and

> wondered about. Thanks

> to the efforts of many scientists (and a few

> politicians), much

> information about global warming will be released

> that had been

> suppressed in many countries. Once the weather

> changes take priority

> over political and financial squabbles, people

> will begin to see the

> futility and waste of war. Your resources, money

> and manpower will

> need to be redirected to saving people rather than

> killing one

> another. By 2008, you will see a worldwide

> exhaustion regarding war

> and the old, fear-based politics. That old fear

> will pale in

> significance compared to the mounting climactic

> problems. People from

> all walks of life will start demanding that their

> governments listen

> and obey, instead of the other way around.

>

> A New American President with Integrity and

> Compassion

>

> Part of the awakening of the masses will occur as

> people reclaim their

> individual power instead of bowing to their old,

> fear-based societal

> traditions. We are speaking here of both East and

> West, because they

> must meet and agree, just as enough people, must

> demand change before

> science and spirituality can meet and merge. If

> you look carefully,

> most of the governmental and religious leaders are

> older adults

> engrained with lessons from the Cold War-the

> us-orthem mentality.

> Major change will come from the ranks of younger

> adults, the children

> of the baby boomer generation, as they move up

> into

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Global Warming is just a tag for the Earth's cycles. And yes, we are going through a warming cycle. And no, there should not be any reason necessary to be Spiritual. This article could give hope for those who need it and who are letting fear guide them. Maybe, you don't let fear affect you Marty, but a lot of people do. I have read so much fear orientated crap, that it's refreshing to read something like this. Sorry, you took it negatively. Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

I do not think this is positive at all!!!there is NO global warming right now.we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years andthere is no change in the overall temp!!I am not saying that we should not be more Spiritual,Ijust think that this made up stuff should not be thereason to be more Spiritual.the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and has hadsome strange years in recorded history but it is thesame now as it has been for hundreds of years!!other than this I liked reading it.Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> e was right! I have to post this, as it is a> positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > I dare not sending this long mail to the natural> remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it first> but I think you 'll post it. > > greetings,> > e :-)> > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G. el> > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood of> Light. We are focusing> on the year 2008 and scanning potential futures> that are occurring all> at once. There have been many different> predictions about the rising> energies on planet Earth-what is happening, when> it is happening,> where and to whom it is happening. Many voices cry> out, "It's next> year! No, it's in two years! No, it's right on> schedule!" This is very> tiring, don't you think? As with trying to guess> which day is a> "portal day" and when is the best time to meditate> to "get somewhere,"> you have no idea where you're going, right?> [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> the whole point is to enjoy the process, not to> worry about it! The> Earth has her own timetable and another five years> of shifting to do> before she reaches a new electromagnetic balance> in the fullness of> the photon belt.> > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld of> Spirit and matter, so> you are linked to the planet and to her ascent. As> we have said> before, each one of you will reach the opening of> your awareness in> your own space and time. Are you doing your daily> practice? If you> are, whatever your favorite meditation is, you> will never miss a> single portal day or special energetic event. You> will be rising along> with the Earth's energies, as long as you keep> your jaw joints open> to allow excess internal pressure to flow down and> out your meridians,> making room for new, clean energy to enter your> system. As we teach in> the Circle of Grace material, the true benefit of> any meditation,> sedentary or in motion, comes from doing it> regularly!> > The best advice we can offer you for the coming> year is to be strong> in your spiritual convictions. The year 2006 we> labeled "The Year of> New Intent," followed by 2007, "The Year of> Spiritual Discernment." In> 2008, you will be called upon not only to walk> your talk but also to> stand your ground in dramas at every level, from> the personal to the> global. From our perspective, we see it as the> "Year of Global> Awakening." Those of you who have been following> the millennium shift> since the late 1980s are tired of waiting! Those> who have become> seekers since the year 2000 are gobbling up as> much learning as they> can. Imagine, in 2008, how the Earth's energies> will shift when> millions of people start realizing that the crazy> weather and politics> do indeed have a broader meaning. The year 2008 is> when you will all> start to wake up to the fact that global warming> is upon you, and a> lot more people are going to start praying.> > Ground Your Light Wherever You Are> > Dear reader, please remember that your world is> the illusion, not the> true reality. It matters not if you devoutly> believe in the millennium> shift or are becoming aware of the imminent> dangers of global warming.> The cosmic joke here is that the effects of both> are dovetailing into> one scenario! Some will say that the shift is> becoming palpable;> others will say that the climactic anomalies of> global warming are> becoming more pronounced. It matters not which you> believe in; just> know that by 2012, the effects of both will be> clearly evident. The> divine plan is incredible in its intricacy, is it> not? [Chuckles.] It> covers all levels of belief in order to propel> your lessons forward.> > Which lessons? Oh, dear ones, life is more> precious than gold or oil.> Saving people is more important than killing> people. Even if the> majority of the world's population never hears> about the millennium> shift, the work you lightworkers are doing at a> very high energetic> level will be mirrored by the thousands of people> who are currently> involved, and will become involved, in search and> rescue and saving> lives. Since more than half the world's population> lives in coastal> areas, the poorer native populations will be the> hardest hit and most> helpless. We are not speaking here just about> disastrous weather> events, but also the effects of changing weather> patterns that you> have never seen before. Do not go into fear over> this, dear readers;> it is not a question of moving to a safer place,> because the entire> planet is changing. Rather, it is a matter of> grounding your light> wherever you are and holding that space to anchor> the higher energies.> > Another factor that will speed up global awakening> is the information> coming from beyond your atmosphere, as your> satellites and telescopes> pick up more evidence of galactic changes> occurring. Yes, more changes> in the gravity and the magnetic fields of the Sun> and the other> planets in your solar system will be seen and> wondered about. Thanks> to the efforts of many scientists (and a few> politicians), much> information about global warming will be released> that had been> suppressed in many countries. Once the weather> changes take priority> over political and financial squabbles, people> will begin to see the> futility and waste of war. Your resources, money> and manpower will> need to be redirected to saving people rather than> killing one> another. By 2008, you will see a worldwide> exhaustion regarding war> and the old, fear-based politics. That old fear> will pale in> significance compared to the mounting climactic> problems. People from> all walks of life will start demanding that their> governments listen> and obey, instead of the other way around.> > A New American President with Integrity and> Compassion> > Part of the awakening of the masses will occur as> people reclaim their> individual power instead of bowing to their old,> fear-based societal> traditions. We are speaking here of both East and> West, because they> must meet and agree, just as enough people, must> demand change before> science and spirituality can meet and merge. If> you look carefully,> most of the governmental and religious leaders are> older adults> engrained with lessons from the Cold War-the> us-orthem mentality.> Major change will come from the ranks of younger> adults, the children> of the baby boomer generation, as they move up> into === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

to say there is not change in the over all temp is incorrect. I have family and friends who study global warming and who work with top agencies all over the world. there is an universal consensus among over 2000+ scientists globally that there is in fact global warming and it is accelerating due the effects that humans are doing to this planet. all the pollution; the burning of fossil fuels; the destruction of the world's forests; the dying of the world's oceans are all taking a toll on this planet.

I have seen the evidence and there is no mistake.

nancie

I do not think this is positive at all!!!there is NO global warming right now.we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years andthere is no change in the overall temp!!I am not saying that we should not be more Spiritual,Ijust think that this made up stuff should not be thereason to be more Spiritual.the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and has hadsome strange years in recorded history but it is thesame now as it has been for hundreds of years!!other than this I liked reading it.Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> e was right! I have to post this, as it is a> positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > I dare not sending this long mail to the natural> remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it first> but I think you 'll post it. > > greetings,> > e :-)> > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G. el> > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood of> Light. We are focusing> on the year 2008 and scanning potential futures> that are occurring all> at once. There have been many different> predictions about the rising> energies on planet Earth-what is happening, when> it is happening,> where and to whom it is happening. Many voices cry> out, "It's next> year! No, it's in two years! No, it's right on> schedule!" This is very> tiring, don't you think? As with trying to guess> which day is a> "portal day" and when is the best time to meditate> to "get somewhere,"> you have no idea where you're going, right?> [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> the whole point is to enjoy the process, not to> worry about it! The> Earth has her own timetable and another five years> of shifting to do> before she reaches a new electromagnetic balance> in the fullness of> the photon belt.> > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld of> Spirit and matter, so> you are linked to the planet and to her ascent. As> we have said> before, each one of you will reach the opening of> your awareness in> your own space and time. Are you doing your daily> practice? If you> are, whatever your favorite meditation is, you> will never miss a> single portal day or special energetic event. You> will be rising along> with the Earth's energies, as long as you keep> your jaw joints open> to allow excess internal pressure to flow down and> out your meridians,> making room for new, clean energy to enter your> system. As we teach in> the Circle of Grace material, the true benefit of> any meditation,> sedentary or in motion, comes from doing it> regularly!> > The best advice we can offer you for the coming> year is to be strong> in your spiritual convictions. The year 2006 we> labeled "The Year of> New Intent," followed by 2007, "The Year of> Spiritual Discernment." In> 2008, you will be called upon not only to walk> your talk but also to> stand your ground in dramas at every level, from> the personal to the> global. From our perspective, we see it as the> "Year of Global> Awakening." Those of you who have been following> the millennium shift> since the late 1980s are tired of waiting! Those> who have become> seekers since the year 2000 are gobbling up as> much learning as they> can. Imagine, in 2008, how the Earth's energies> will shift when> millions of people start realizing that the crazy> weather and politics> do indeed have a broader meaning. The year 2008 is> when you will all> start to wake up to the fact that global warming> is upon you, and a> lot more people are going to start praying.> > Ground Your Light Wherever You Are> > Dear reader, please remember that your world is> the illusion, not the> true reality. It matters not if you devoutly> believe in the millennium> shift or are becoming aware of the imminent> dangers of global warming.> The cosmic joke here is that the effects of both> are dovetailing into> one scenario! Some will say that the shift is> becoming palpable;> others will say that the climactic anomalies of> global warming are> becoming more pronounced. It matters not which you> believe in; just> know that by 2012, the effects of both will be> clearly evident. The> divine plan is incredible in its intricacy, is it> not? [Chuckles.] It> covers all levels of belief in order to propel> your lessons forward.> > Which lessons? Oh, dear ones, life is more> precious than gold or oil.> Saving people is more important than killing> people. Even if the> majority of the world's population never hears> about the millennium> shift, the work you lightworkers are doing at a> very high energetic> level will be mirrored by the thousands of people> who are currently> involved, and will become involved, in search and> rescue and saving> lives. Since more than half the world's population> lives in coastal> areas, the poorer native populations will be the> hardest hit and most> helpless. We are not speaking here just about> disastrous weather> events, but also the effects of changing weather> patterns that you> have never seen before. Do not go into fear over> this, dear readers;> it is not a question of moving to a safer place,> because the entire> planet is changing. Rather, it is a matter of> grounding your light> wherever you are and holding that space to anchor> the higher energies.> > Another factor that will speed up global awakening> is the information> coming from beyond your atmosphere, as your> satellites and telescopes> pick up more evidence of galactic changes> occurring. Yes, more changes> in the gravity and the magnetic fields of the Sun> and the other> planets in your solar system will be seen and> wondered about. Thanks> to the efforts of many scientists (and a few> politicians), much> information about global warming will be released> that had been> suppressed in many countries. Once the weather> changes take priority> over political and financial squabbles, people> will begin to see the> futility and waste of war. Your resources, money> and manpower will> need to be redirected to saving people rather than> killing one> another. By 2008, you will see a worldwide> exhaustion regarding war> and the old, fear-based politics. That old fear> will pale in> significance compared to the mounting climactic> problems. People from> all walks of life will start demanding that their> governments listen> and obey, instead of the other way around.> > A New American President with Integrity and> Compassion> > Part of the awakening of the masses will occur as> people reclaim their> individual power instead of bowing to their old,> fear-based societal> traditions. We are speaking here of both East and> West, because they> must meet and agree, just as enough people, must> demand change before> science and spirituality can meet and merge. If> you look carefully,> most of the governmental and religious leaders are> older adults> engrained with lessons from the Cold War-the> us-orthem mentality.> Major change will come from the ranks of younger> adults, the children> of the baby boomer generation, as they move up> into === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Nancie, thank you, for supporting me with information on who you know who is studying this. Even though the tag "Global Warming" is commercial, it's still happening because of Earth's cycles and I believe man's carelessness.

I watch a lot of Animal Planet. They talk about polar bears drowning because they can't find blue ice to stand on. I watched a documentary on it this weekend. Krill are dying because the oceans and seas are warming, and this is a lot of marine animals only food. Florida's coral is dying due to the warm waters and pollution. I, also, receive newsletters galore, a lot of them are Scientific, and they, too, are concerned with the Earth's present cycle. The Hopi and Mayans were aware of the Earth's cycles. I can tell you, Kentucky had a very hot and dry summer, and this winter, is being mild so far. If I can wear a light jacket outside this time of the year, something is not right. It's cold, but not as cold as it normally is. Blessings, Joy

I do not think this is positive at all!!!there is NO global warming right now.we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years andthere is no change in the overall temp!!I am not saying that we should not be more Spiritual,Ijust think that this made up stuff should not be thereason to be more Spiritual.the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and has hadsome strange years in recorded history but it is thesame now as it has been for hundreds of years!!other than this I liked reading it.Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> e was right! I have to post this, as it is a> positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > I dare not sending this long mail to the natural> remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it first> but I think you 'll post it. > > greetings,> > e :-)> > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G. el> > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood of> Light. We are focusing> on the year 2008 and scanning potential futures> that are occurring all> at once. There have been many different> predictions about the rising> energies on planet Earth-what is happening, when> it is happening,> where and to whom it is happening. Many voices cry> out, "It's next> year! No, it's in two years! No, it's right on> schedule!" This is very> tiring, don't you think? As with trying to guess> which day is a> "portal day" and when is the best time to meditate> to "get somewhere,"> you have no idea where you're going, right?> [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> the whole point is to enjoy the process, not to> worry about it! The> Earth has her own timetable and another five years> of shifting to do> before she reaches a new electromagnetic balance> in the fullness of> the photon belt.> > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld of> Spirit and matter, so> you are linked to the planet and to her ascent. As> we have said> before, each one of you will reach the opening of> your awareness in> your own space and time. Are you doing your daily> practice? If you> are, whatever your favorite meditation is, you> will never miss a> single portal day or special energetic event. You> will be rising along> with the Earth's energies, as long as you keep> your jaw joints open> to allow excess internal pressure to flow down and> out your meridians,> making room for new, clean energy to enter your> system. As we teach in> the Circle of Grace material, the true benefit of> any meditation,> sedentary or in motion, comes from doing it> regularly!> > The best advice we can offer you for the coming> year is to be strong> in your spiritual convictions. The year 2006 we> labeled "The Year of> New Intent," followed by 2007, "The Year of> Spiritual Discernment." In> 2008, you will be called upon not only to walk> your talk but also to> stand your ground in dramas at every level, from> the personal to the> global. From our perspective, we see it as the> "Year of Global> Awakening." Those of you who have been following> the millennium shift> since the late 1980s are tired of waiting! Those> who have become> seekers since the year 2000 are gobbling up as> much learning as they> can. Imagine, in 2008, how the Earth's energies> will shift when> millions of people start realizing that the crazy> weather and politics> do indeed have a broader meaning. The year 2008 is> when you will all> start to wake up to the fact that global warming> is upon you, and a> lot more people are going to start praying.> > Ground Your Light Wherever You Are> > Dear reader, please remember that your world is> the illusion, not the> true reality. It matters not if you devoutly> believe in the millennium> shift or are becoming aware of the imminent> dangers of global warming.> The cosmic joke here is that the effects of both> are dovetailing into> one scenario! Some will say that the shift is> becoming palpable;> others will say that the climactic anomalies of> global warming are> becoming more pronounced. It matters not which you> believe in; just> know that by 2012, the effects of both will be> clearly evident. The> divine plan is incredible in its intricacy, is it> not? [Chuckles.] It> covers all levels of belief in order to propel> your lessons forward.> > Which lessons? Oh, dear ones, life is more> precious than gold or oil.> Saving people is more important than killing> people. Even if the> majority of the world's population never hears> about the millennium> shift, the work you lightworkers are doing at a> very high energetic> level will be mirrored by the thousands of people> who are currently> involved, and will become involved, in search and> rescue and saving> lives. Since more than half the world's population> lives in coastal> areas, the poorer native populations will be the> hardest hit and most> helpless. We are not speaking here just about> disastrous weather> events, but also the effects of changing weather> patterns that you> have never seen before. Do not go into fear over> this, dear readers;> it is not a question of moving to a safer place,> because the entire> planet is changing. Rather, it is a matter of> grounding your light> wherever you are and holding that space to anchor> the higher energies.> > Another factor that will speed up global awakening> is the information> coming from beyond your atmosphere, as your> satellites and telescopes> pick up more evidence of galactic changes> occurring. Yes, more changes> in the gravity and the magnetic fields of the Sun> and the other> planets in your solar system will be seen and> wondered about. Thanks> to the efforts of many scientists (and a few> politicians), much> information about global warming will be released> that had been> suppressed in many countries. Once the weather> changes take priority> over political and financial squabbles, people> will begin to see the> futility and waste of war. Your resources, money> and manpower will> need to be redirected to saving people rather than> killing one> another. By 2008, you will see a worldwide> exhaustion regarding war> and the old, fear-based politics. That old fear> will pale in> significance compared to the mounting climactic> problems. People from> all walks of life will start demanding that their> governments listen> and obey, instead of the other way around.> > A New American President with Integrity and> Compassion> > Part of the awakening of the masses will occur as> people reclaim their> individual power instead of bowing to their old,> fear-based societal> traditions. We are speaking here of both East and> West, because they> must meet and agree, just as enough people, must> demand change before> science and spirituality can meet and merge. If> you look carefully,> most of the governmental and religious leaders are> older adults> engrained with lessons from the Cold War-the> us-orthem mentality.> Major change will come from the ranks of younger> adults, the children> of the baby boomer generation, as they move up> into === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Hello all,

Sorry if the message I send to Joyce brings commotion. I had sent it with the idea that the info about medications and doctors was hopefull. Seems it brings discussions now about global warming Anyway it brings thoughts in movement.

Marty if you take a closer look into the nature and the animals maybe there will be a little bell that begins to ring. Last spring the birds started singing a month earlier as usual. I have fishes in a pool (little one ) but this summer they reacted strange (like being in wintermood)(we didn't had a summerweather), swallows were gone at the end of july instead of beginning september. Roses and geraniums kept florishing last winter. We discovered insects we never saw before. I don't know if you live in a big city or not but if not, well you can feel or see changes if you look around. Also the smells of nature when the seasons changes are earlier. That are all little symptoms that nature shows us. Only you need to use your senses to take notion of it. So maybe doing sometimes a good long walk in nature can bring you back in vibration with small changes. I don't feel the necessity to change your point of view as everybody is free to think what he feels as right. Only I want to show you that even without tv that you can be aware of changes.

e :-)

From: bjoyful@...Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:11:02 -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

Nancie, thank you, for supporting me with information on who you know who is studying this. Even though the tag "Global Warming" is commercial, it's still happening because of Earth's cycles and I believe man's carelessness.

I watch a lot of Animal Planet. They talk about polar bears drowning because they can't find blue ice to stand on. I watched a documentary on it this weekend. Krill are dying because the oceans and seas are warming, and this is a lot of marine animals only food. Florida's coral is dying due to the warm waters and pollution. I, also, receive newsletters galore, a lot of them are Scientific, and they, too, are concerned with the Earth's present cycle. The Hopi and Mayans were aware of the Earth's cycles. I can tell you, Kentucky had a very hot and dry summer, and this winter, is being mild so far. If I can wear a light jacket outside this time of the year, something is not right. It's cold, but not as cold as it normally is. Blessings, Joy

Thanks e. What I found positive about it, is people are waking up to what is happening in many areas. That is positive for me!

Now, things like global warming, no it's not positive, but it's reality. One of my hardest lessons in this life was to face things that makes me frightened. Every thing I read that encourages one to be healthy in all areas, says to face the negatives, be aware, and not fear them. How? By understanding this dimension is like an illusion, because it makes us forget where we come from, and where we will return when we are through experiencing this life, until our next incarnation.

Also, we have to keep in mind that our historical records do not cover the entire world, as man does not inhabit all of it.

Now, these are my beliefs, and as e says, everyone has a right to their own beliefs. So True! I like that old adage, "Take what you need and leave the rest."

Blessings, Joy

I do not think this is positive at all!!!there is NO global warming right now.we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years andthere is no change in the overall temp!!I am not saying that we should not be more Spiritual,Ijust think that this made up stuff should not be thereason to be more Spiritual.the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and has hadsome strange years in recorded history but it is thesame now as it has been for hundreds of years!!other than this I liked reading it.Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> e was right! I have to post this, as it is a> positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > I dare not sending this long mail to the natural> remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it first> but I think you 'll post it. > > greetings,> > e :-)> > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G. el> > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood of> Light. We are focusing> on the year 2008 and scanning potential futures> that are occurring all> at once. There have been many different> predictions about the rising> energies on planet Earth-what is happening, when> it is happening,> where and to whom it is happening. Many voices cry> out, "It's next> year! No, it's in two years! No, it's right on> schedule!" This is very> tiring, don't you think? As with trying to guess> which day is a> "portal day" and when is the best time to meditate> to "get somewhere,"> you have no idea where you're going, right?> [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> the whole point is to enjoy the process, not to> worry about it! The> Earth has her own timetable and another five years> of shifting to do> before she reaches a new electromagnetic balance> in the fullness of> the photon belt.> > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld of> Spirit and matter, so> you are linked to the planet and to her ascent. As> we have said> before, each one of you will reach the opening of> your awareness in> your own space and time. Are you doing your daily> practice? If you> are, whatever your favorite meditation is, you> will never miss a> single portal day or special energetic event. You> will be rising along> with the Earth's energies, as long as you keep> your jaw joints open> to allow excess internal pressure to flow down and> out your meridians,> making room for new, clean energy to enter your> system. As we teach in> the Circle of Grace material, the true benefit of> any meditation,> sedentary or in motion, comes from doing it> regularly!> > The best advice we can offer you for the coming> year is to be strong> in your spiritual convictions. The year 2006 we> labeled "The Year of> New Intent," followed by 2007, "The Year of> Spiritual Discernment." In> 2008, you will be called upon not only to walk> your talk but also to> stand your ground in dramas at every level, from> the personal to the> global. From our perspective, we see it as the> "Year of Global> Awakening." Those of you who have been following> the millennium shift> since the late 1980s are tired of waiting! Those> who have become> seekers since the year 2000 are gobbling up as> much learning as they> can. Imagine, in 2008, how the Earth's energies> will shift when> millions of people start realizing that the crazy> weather and politics> do indeed have a broader meaning. The year 2008 is> when you will all> start to wake up to the fact that global warming> is upon you, and a> lot more people are going to start praying.> > Ground Your Light Wherever You Are> > Dear reader, please remember that your world is> the illusion, not the> true reality. It matters not if you devoutly> believe in the millennium> shift or are becoming aware of the imminent> dangers of global warming.> The cosmic joke here is that the effects of both> are dovetailing into> one scenario! Some will say that the shift is> becoming palpable;> others will say that the climactic anomalies of> global warming are> becoming more pronounced. It matters not which you> believe in; just> know that by 2012, the effects of both will be> clearly evident. The> divine plan is incredible in its intricacy, is it> not? [Chuckles.] It> covers all levels of belief in order to propel> your lessons forward.> > Which lessons? Oh, dear ones, life is more> precious than gold or oil.> Saving people is more important than killing> people. Even if the> majority of the world's population never hears> about the millennium> shift, the work you lightworkers are doing at a> very high energetic> level will be mirrored by the thousands of people> who are currently> involved, and will become involved, in search and> rescue and saving> lives. Since more than half the world's population> lives in coastal> areas, the poorer native populations will be the> hardest hit and most> helpless. We are not speaking here just about> disastrous weather> events, but also the effects of changing weather> patterns that you> have never seen before. Do not go into fear over> this, dear readers;> it is not a question of moving to a safer place,> because the entire> planet is changing. Rather, it is a matter of> grounding your light> wherever you are and holding that space to anchor> the higher energies.> > Another factor that will speed up global awakening> is the information> coming from beyond your atmosphere, as your> satellites and telescopes> pick up more evidence of galactic changes> occurring. Yes, more changes> in the gravity and the magnetic fields of the Sun> and the other> planets in your solar system will be seen and> wondered about. Thanks> to the efforts of many scientists (and a few> politicians), much> information about global warming will be released> that had been> suppressed in many countries. Once the weather> changes take priority> over political and financial squabbles, people> will begin to see the> futility and waste of war Your resources, money> and manpower will> need to be redirected to saving people rather than> killing one> another. By 2008, you will see a worldwide> exhaustion regarding war> and the old, fear-based politics. That old fear> will pale in> significance compared to the mounting climactic> problems. People from> all walks of life will start demanding that their> governments listen> and obey, instead of the other way around.> > A New American President with Integrity and> Compassion> > Part of the awakening of the masses will occur as> people reclaim their> individual power instead of bowing to their old,> fear-based societal> traditions. We are speaking here of both East and> West, because they> must meet and agree, just as enough people, must> demand change before> science and spirituality can meet and merge. If> you look carefully,> most of the governmental and religious leaders are> older adults> engrained with lessons from the Cold War-the> us-orthem mentality.> Major change will come from the ranks of younger> adults, the children> of the baby boomer generation, as they move up> into === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

e,

I think this was a most wonderful post and would love

to see and read more like it.I thank you for this.

I also have noticed that we did not get a [hot] summer

this year and things have been strange.

all I was saying is that through history this

happens!!

Wish I had the papers on what temp changes would do to

us.I was amazed at how little a change could destroy

us all!!!

I do walk through the woods and I do see what

pollution has done.

anyway,I hope you took my reply as a reply,not a

insult or a argument.

keep on posting and we will keep on learning!!

live well

Marty

--- e Bonte <mbmasiba@...> wrote:

>

> Hello all,

>

> Sorry if the message I send to Joyce brings

> commotion. I had sent it with the idea that the

> info about medications and doctors was hopefull.

> Seems it brings discussions now about global warming

> Anyway it brings thoughts in movement.

> Marty if you take a closer look into the nature and

> the animals maybe there will be a little bell that

> begins to ring. Last spring the birds started

> singing a month earlier as usual. I have fishes in

> a pool (little one ) but this summer they reacted

> strange (like being in wintermood)(we didn't had a

> summerweather), swallows were gone at the end of

> july instead of beginning september. Roses and

> geraniums kept florishing last winter. We discovered

> insects we never saw before. I don't know if you

> live in a big city or not but if not, well you can

> feel or see changes if you look around. Also the

> smells of nature when the seasons changes are

> earlier. That are all little symptoms that nature

> shows us. Only you need to use your senses to take

> notion of it. So maybe doing sometimes a good long

> walk in nature can bring you back in vibration with

> small changes. I don't feel the necessity to change

> your point of view as everybody is free to think

> what he feels as right. Only I want to show you

> that even without tv that you can be aware of

> changes.

>

>

>

> @...:

> bjoyful@...: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:11:02

> -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:

>

>

>

>

>

> Nancie, thank you, for supporting me with

> information on who you know who is studying this.

> Even though the tag " Global Warming " is commercial,

> it's still happening because of Earth's cycles and I

> believe man's carelessness.

>

> I watch a lot of Animal Planet. They talk about

> polar bears drowning because they can't find blue

> ice to stand on. I watched a documentary on it this

> weekend. Krill are dying because the oceans and

> seas are warming, and this is a lot of marine

> animals only food. Florida's coral is dying due to

> the warm waters and pollution. I, also, receive

> newsletters galore, a lot of them are Scientific,

> and they, too, are concerned with the Earth's

> present cycle. The Hopi and Mayans were aware of

> the Earth's cycles. I can tell you, Kentucky had a

> very hot and dry summer, and this winter, is being

> mild so far. If I can wear a light jacket outside

> this time of the year, something is not right. It's

> cold, but not as cold as it normally is. Blessings,

> Joy

>

> Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list

> with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!

>

http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create & wx_url=/friends.aspx & mkt=\

en-us

me or deceive me.

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Nancie,

if you have all these frinds that do this

studying,will you post some of it????????

I agree with what JOY said..

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Nancie, thank you, for supporting me with

> information on who you know who is studying this.

> Even though the tag " Global Warming " is commercial,

> it's still happening because of Earth's cycles and I

> believe man's carelessness.

>

> I watch a lot of Animal Planet. They talk about

> polar bears drowning because they can't find blue

> ice to stand on. I watched a documentary on it this

> weekend. Krill are dying because the oceans and

> seas are warming, and this is a lot of marine

> animals only food. Florida's coral is dying due to

> the warm waters and pollution. I, also, receive

> newsletters galore, a lot of them are Scientific,

> and they, too, are concerned with the Earth's

> present cycle. The Hopi and Mayans were aware of

> the Earth's cycles. I can tell you, Kentucky had a

> very hot and dry summer, and this winter, is being

> mild so far. If I can wear a light jacket outside

> this time of the year, something is not right. It's

> cold, but not as cold as it normally is. Blessings,

> Joy

> Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM]

> Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

>

>

> I do not think this is positive at all!!!

> there is NO global warming right now.

> we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years

> and

> there is no change in the overall temp!!

> I am not saying that we should not be more

> Spiritual,I

> just think that this made up stuff should not

> be the

> reason to be more Spiritual.

> the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and

> has had

> some strange years in recorded history but it

> is the

> same now as it has been for hundreds of

> years!!

> other than this I liked reading it.

> Marty

> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > e was right! I have to post this, as

> it is a

> > positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy

> > ----- Original Message -----

> >

> >

> > Good afternoon Joyce,

> >

> > I dare not sending this long mail to the

> natural

> > remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it

> first

> > but I think you 'll post it.

> >

> > greetings,

> >

> > e :-)

> >

> >

> >

> > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global

> Awakening

> > The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G.

> el

> >

> > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood

> of

> > Light. We are focusing

> > on the year 2008 and scanning potential

> futures

> > that are occurring all

> > at once. There have been many different

> > predictions about the rising

> > energies on planet Earth-what is

> happening, when

> > it is happening,

> > where and to whom it is happening. Many

> voices cry

> > out, " It's next

> > year! No, it's in two years! No, it's

> right on

> > schedule! " This is very

> > tiring, don't you think? As with trying to

> guess

> > which day is a

> > " portal day " and when is the best time to

> meditate

> > to " get somewhere, "

> > you have no idea where you're going,

> right?

> > [Chuckles.] Ah, children,

> > the whole point is to enjoy the process,

> not to

> > worry about it! The

> > Earth has her own timetable and another

> five years

> > of shifting to do

> > before she reaches a new electromagnetic

> balance

> > in the fullness of

> > the photon belt.

> >

> > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld

> of

> > Spirit and matter, so

> > you are linked to the planet and to her

> ascent. As

> > we have said

> > before, each one of you will reach the

> opening of

> > your awareness in

> > your own space and time. Are you doing

> your daily

> > practice? If you

> > are, whatever your favorite meditation is,

> you

> > will never miss a

> > single portal day or special energetic

> event. You

> > will be rising along

> > with the Earth's energies, as long as you

> keep

> > your jaw joints open

> > to allow excess internal pressure to flow

> down and

> > out your meridians,

> > making room for new, clean energy to enter

> your

> > system. As we teach in

> > the Circle of Grace material, the true

> benefit of

> > any meditation,

> > sedentary or in motion, comes from doing

> it

> > regularly!

> >

> > The best advice we can offer you for the

> coming

> > year is to be strong

> > in your spiritual convictions. The year

> 2006 we

> > labeled " The Year of

> > New Intent, " followed by 2007, " The Year

> of

> > Spiritual Discernment. " In

> > 2008, you will be called upon not only to

> walk

> > your talk but also to

> > stand your ground in dramas at every

> level, from

> > the personal to the

> > global. From our perspective, we see it as

> the

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Hello Marty, no you didn't insult me dear :-) I only wanted to open a bit your eyes for what nature shows us. It are small things but it is like a drop which falls into water hé, it creates other things. So even here in Europe the weather wasn't "normal" the last year. And I'm glad to read you do walks :-) Don't loose that connection.

e :-)

From: stompingelk@...Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:18:17 -0800Subject: RE: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening

e,I think this was a most wonderful post and would loveto see and read more like it.I thank you for this.I also have noticed that we did not get a [hot] summerthis year and things have been strange.all I was saying is that through history thishappens!!Wish I had the papers on what temp changes would do tous.I was amazed at how little a change could destroyus all!!!I do walk through the woods and I do see whatpollution has done.anyway,I hope you took my reply as a reply,not ainsult or a argument.keep on posting and we will keep on learning!!live wellMarty--- e Bonte <mbmasibahotmail> wrote:> > Hello all,> > Sorry if the message I send to Joyce brings> commotion. I had sent it with the idea that the> info about medications and doctors was hopefull. > Seems it brings discussions now about global warming> Anyway it brings thoughts in movement.> Marty if you take a closer look into the nature and> the animals maybe there will be a little bell that> begins to ring. Last spring the birds started> singing a month earlier as usual. I have fishes in> a pool (little one ) but this summer they reacted> strange (like being in wintermood)(we didn't had a> summerweather), swallows were gone at the end of> july instead of beginning september. Roses and> geraniums kept florishing last winter. We discovered> insects we never saw before. I don't know if you> live in a big city or not but if not, well you can> feel or see changes if you look around. Also the> smells of nature when the seasons changes are> earlier. That are all little symptoms that nature> shows us. Only you need to use your senses to take> notion of it. So maybe doing sometimes a good long> walk in nature can bring you back in vibration with> small changes. I don't feel the necessity to change> your point of view as everybody is free to think> what he feels as right. Only I want to show you> that even without tv that you can be aware of> changes.> > e :-)> > > From:> bjoyfuliglouDate: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:11:02> -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:> Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> > > > > > Nancie, thank you, for supporting me with> information on who you know who is studying this. > Even though the tag "Global Warming" is commercial,> it's still happening because of Earth's cycles and I> believe man's carelessness.> > I watch a lot of Animal Planet. They talk about> polar bears drowning because they can't find blue> ice to stand on. I watched a documentary on it this> weekend. Krill are dying because the oceans and> seas are warming, and this is a lot of marine> animals only food. Florida's coral is dying due to> the warm waters and pollution. I, also, receive> newsletters galore, a lot of them are Scientific,> and they, too, are concerned with the Earth's> present cycle. The Hopi and Mayans were aware of> the Earth's cycles. I can tell you, Kentucky had a> very hot and dry summer, and this winter, is being> mild so far. If I can wear a light jacket outside> this time of the year, something is not right. It's> cold, but not as cold as it normally is. Blessings,> Joy> > Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:> Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> > > > > > > >__________________________________________________________> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list> with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!>http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create & wx_url=/friends.aspx & mkt=en-usSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

BooZhoo,\

what I do not understand is ,how the temp seems to

be the same but the one ice cap seems to be melting,I

heard the other is getting bigger??

I know the glaciers are receding,

but I also know the temp is about the same!!!

It don't make sense to me but I am not very smart!!!

I am a very Spiritual person with a strong connection

to Mother Earth.

I also teach Native Spirituality and just plan

Spirituality to ones that want it..

Stompingelk

P.S. where do you live???

--- e Bonte <mbmasiba@...> wrote:

>

> Hello Marty, no you didn't insult me dear :-) I

> only wanted to open a bit your eyes for what nature

> shows us. It are small things but it is like a drop

> which falls into water hé, it creates other things.

> So even here in Europe the weather wasn't " normal "

> the last year. And I'm glad to read you do walks

> :-) Don't loose that connection.

>

>

>

>

> @...:

> stompingelk@...: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:18:17

> -0800Subject: RE: [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:

>

>

>

>

> e,I think this was a most wonderful post and

> would loveto see and read more like it.I thank you

> for this.I also have noticed that we did not get a

> [hot] summerthis year and things have been

> strange.all I was saying is that through history

> thishappens!!Wish I had the papers on what temp

> changes would do tous.I was amazed at how little a

> change could destroyus all!!!I do walk through the

> woods and I do see whatpollution has done.anyway,I

> hope you took my reply as a reply,not ainsult or a

> argument.keep on posting and we will keep on

> learning!!live wellMarty--- e Bonte

> <mbmasiba@...> wrote:> > Hello all,> > Sorry

> if the message I send to Joyce brings> commotion. I

> had sent it with the idea that the> info about

> medications and doctors was hopefull. > Seems it

> brings discussions now about global warming> Anyway

> it brings thoughts in movement.> Marty if you take a

> closer look into the nature and> the animals maybe

> there will be a little bell that> begins to ring.

> Last spring the birds started> singing a month

> earlier as usual. I have fishes in> a pool (little

> one ) but this summer they reacted> strange (like

> being in wintermood)(we didn't had a>

> summerweather), swallows were gone at the end of>

> july instead of beginning september. Roses and>

> geraniums kept florishing last winter. We

> discovered> insects we never saw before. I don't

> know if you> live in a big city or not but if not,

> well you can> feel or see changes if you look

> around. Also the> smells of nature when the seasons

> changes are> earlier. That are all little symptoms

> that nature> shows us. Only you need to use your

> senses to take> notion of it. So maybe doing

> sometimes a good long> walk in nature can bring you

> back in vibration with> small changes. I don't feel

> the necessity to change> your point of view as

> everybody is free to think> what he feels as right.

> Only I want to show you> that even without tv that

> you can be aware of> changes.> > e :-)> > >

> @...:>

> bjoyful@...: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:11:02>

> -0500Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM]

> Fwd:> Predictions 2008: The Year of Global

> Awakening> > > > > > Nancie, thank you, for

> supporting me with> information on who you know who

> is studying this. > Even though the tag " Global

> Warming " is commercial,> it's still happening

> because of Earth's cycles and I> believe man's

> carelessness.> > I watch a lot of Animal Planet.

> They talk about> polar bears drowning because they

> can't find blue> ice to stand on. I watched a

> documentary on it this> weekend. Krill are dying

> because the oceans and> seas are warming, and this

> is a lot of marine> animals only food. Florida's

> coral is dying due to> the warm waters and

> pollution. I, also, receive> newsletters galore, a

> lot of them are Scientific,> and they, too, are

> concerned with the Earth's> present cycle. The Hopi

> and Mayans were aware of> the Earth's cycles. I can

> tell you, Kentucky had a> very hot and dry summer,

> and this winter, is being> mild so far. If I can

> wear a light jacket outside> this time of the year,

> something is not right. It's> cold, but not as cold

> as it normally is. Blessings,> Joy> > ----- Original

> Message ----- > From: Nancie Barnett > To:

> > Sent: Tuesday,

> December 04, 2007 11:54 PM> Subject: Re:

> [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:> Predictions

> 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> > > to say there

> is not change in the over all temp is> incorrect. I

> have family and friends who study> global warming

> and who work with top agencies all> over the world.

> there is an universal consensus> among over 2000+

> scientists globally that there is> in fact global

> warming and it is accelerating due> the effects that

> humans are doing to this planet.> all the pollution;

> the burning of fossil fuels; the> destruction of the

> world's forests; the dying of the> world's oceans

> are all taking a toll on this planet.> I have seen

> the evidence and there is no mistake.> nancie> >

> Re:

> [ ] Fw: [sPAM] Fwd:> Predictions

> 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> > > > > > >

>

>__________________________________________________________>

> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list>

> with Windows Live Spaces. It's

>

easy!>http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create & wx_url=/friends.asp\

x & mkt=en-usSpiritual

> freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am

> able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes

> of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing

> can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker.

> I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a

> greater degree of

>

spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Be

> a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

>

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore the seven wonders of the world

>

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world & mkt=en-US & form=QBRE

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

I would have to dig them up on the web- might take a while.

Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM]> Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global Awakening> > > I do not think this is positive at all!!!> there is NO global warming right now.> we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years> and> there is no change in the overall temp!!> I am not saying that we should not be more> Spiritual,I> just think that this made up stuff should not> be the> reason to be more Spiritual.> the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and> has had> some strange years in recorded history but it> is the> same now as it has been for hundreds of> years!!> other than this I liked reading it.> Marty> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> > > e was right! I have to post this, as> it is a> > positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > > > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > > > I dare not sending this long mail to the> natural> > remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it> first> > but I think you 'll post it. > > > > greetings,> > > > e :-)> > > > > > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global> Awakening> > The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G.> el> > > > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood> of> > Light. We are focusing> > on the year 2008 and scanning potential> futures> > that are occurring all> > at once. There have been many different> > predictions about the rising> > energies on planet Earth-what is> happening, when> > it is happening,> > where and to whom it is happening. Many> voices cry> > out, "It's next> > year! No, it's in two years! No, it's> right on> > schedule!" This is very> > tiring, don't you think? As with trying to> guess> > which day is a> > "portal day" and when is the best time to> meditate> > to "get somewhere,"> > you have no idea where you're going,> right?> > [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> > the whole point is to enjoy the process,> not to> > worry about it! The> > Earth has her own timetable and another> five years> > of shifting to do> > before she reaches a new electromagnetic> balance> > in the fullness of> > the photon belt.> > > > As above, so below. Yes, as you are a meld> of> > Spirit and matter, so> > you are linked to the planet and to her> ascent. As> > we have said> > before, each one of you will reach the> opening of> > your awareness in> > your own space and time. Are you doing> your daily> > practice? If you> > are, whatever your favorite meditation is,> you> > will never miss a> > single portal day or special energetic> event. You> > will be rising along> > with the Earth's energies, as long as you> keep> > your jaw joints open> > to allow excess internal pressure to flow> down and> > out your meridians,> > making room for new, clean energy to enter> your> > system. As we teach in> > the Circle of Grace material, the true> benefit of> > any meditation,> > sedentary or in motion, comes from doing> it> > regularly!> > > > The best advice we can offer you for the> coming> > year is to be strong> > in your spiritual convictions. The year> 2006 we> > labeled "The Year of> > New Intent," followed by 2007, "The Year> of> > Spiritual Discernment." In> > 2008, you will be called upon not only to> walk> > your talk but also to> > stand your ground in dramas at every> level, from> > the personal to the> > global. From our perspective, we see it as> the> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Nancie,

not to be mean but if you have tine this would be

good.

thank you.

Marty

--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:

> I would have to dig them up on the web- might take a

> while.

> Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM]

> > Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global

> Awakening

> >

> >

> > I do not think this is positive at all!!!

> > there is NO global warming right now.

> > we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years

> > and

> > there is no change in the overall temp!!

> > I am not saying that we should not be more

> > Spiritual,I

> > just think that this made up stuff should not

> > be the

> > reason to be more Spiritual.

> > the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and

> > has had

> > some strange years in recorded history but it

> > is the

> > same now as it has been for hundreds of

> > years!!

> > other than this I liked reading it.

> > Marty

> > --- Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful%40iglou.com>>

> wrote:

> >

> > > e was right! I have to post this, as

> > it is a

> > > positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy

> > > ----- Original Message -----

> > >

> > >

> > > Good afternoon Joyce,

> > >

> > > I dare not sending this long mail to the

> > natural

> > > remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it

> > first

> > > but I think you 'll post it.

> > >

> > > greetings,

> > >

> > > e :-)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global

> > Awakening

> > > The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G.

> > el

> > >

> > > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood

> > of

> > > Light. We are focusing

> > > on the year 2008 and scanning potential

> > futures

> > > that are occurring all

> > > at once. There have been many different

> > > predictions about the rising

> > > energies on planet Earth-what is

> > happening, when

> > > it is happening,

> > > where and to whom it is happening. Many

> > voices cry

> > > out, " It's next

> > > year! No, it's in two years! No, it's

> > right on

> > > schedule! " This is very

> > > tiring, don't you think? As with trying to

> > guess

> > > which day is a

> > > " portal day " and when is the best time to

> > meditate

> > > to " get somewhere, "

> > > you have no idea where you're going,

> > right?

> > > [Chuckles.] Ah, children,

> > > the whole point is to enjoy the process,

> > not to

> > > worry about it! The

> > > Earth has her own timetable and another

> > five years

> > > of shifting to do

>

me or deceive me.

freedom.

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

well I posted some of the websites already.

nancie

Re: [ ] Fw: [sPAM]> > Fwd: Predictions 2008: The Year of Global> Awakening> > > > > > I do not think this is positive at all!!!> > there is NO global warming right now.> > we have records that go back 1-2 hundred years> > and> > there is no change in the overall temp!!> > I am not saying that we should not be more> > Spiritual,I> > just think that this made up stuff should not> > be the> > reason to be more Spiritual.> > the Earth has gone through mini ice ages and> > has had> > some strange years in recorded history but it> > is the> > same now as it has been for hundreds of> > years!!> > other than this I liked reading it.> > Marty> > --- Joyce Hudson> <bjoyfuliglou<mailto:bjoyful%40iglou.com>>> wrote:> > > > > e was right! I have to post this, as> > it is a> > > positive Spiritual article. Blessings, Joy> > > ----- Original Message ----- > > > > > > > > > Good afternoon Joyce,> > > > > > I dare not sending this long mail to the> > natural> > > remediesgroup. Maybe it's best you read it> > first> > > but I think you 'll post it. > > > > > > greetings,> > > > > > e :-)> > > > > > > > > > > > Predictions 2008: The Year of Global> > Awakening> > > The Brotherhood of Light through Edna G.> > el> > > > > > Greetings, dear ones, from the Brotherhood> > of> > > Light. We are focusing> > > on the year 2008 and scanning potential> > futures> > > that are occurring all> > > at once. There have been many different> > > predictions about the rising> > > energies on planet Earth-what is> > happening, when> > > it is happening,> > > where and to whom it is happening. Many> > voices cry> > > out, "It's next> > > year! No, it's in two years! No, it's> > right on> > > schedule!" This is very> > > tiring, don't you think? As with trying to> > guess> > > which day is a> > > "portal day" and when is the best time to> > meditate> > > to "get somewhere,"> > > you have no idea where you're going,> > right?> > > [Chuckles.] Ah, children,> > > the whole point is to enjoy the process,> > not to> > > worry about it! The> > > Earth has her own timetable and another> > five years> > > of shifting to do> === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs