RemedySpot.com

Thank you Nancie.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Nancie for reposting those sites. I think you even found more. Lol!

Nancie, I have been researching under water volcanoes and am literally amazed, with what I have found. It seems, there is not enough knowledge on them, yet, to determine how they are affecting the environment.

Scientist have found a lot in just the past ten years. I read an estimation, in one article, there are over 5,000 undersea volcanoes and, "They are estimated to account for 75% of annual magma output." In another article, it was mentioned, Europe's largest underwater volcano is active according to the scientists who have been monitoring it for years, but until recently believed it to be dormant." The reason for this is they can't get close enough, or even deep enough. And the equipment hasn't been created yet, to determine what is going on and how it is affecting the earth's environment. Yes, they are developing more tools to help, and the past few years, they have learned a lot, but they still can't determine how the underwater volcanoes are affecting earth. Of course, there is a lot more information. And all I had to do was type in "underwater volcanoes".

What made me wonder about all of this, is the number of volcanoes and earthquakes that have been happening in the last few years. Earthquakes and Volcanoes seem to go hand in hand. Normally, we only hear about the volcanoes that are erupting on the surface. So it made me wonder about the underwater volcanoes. What I did find of interest is volcanoes are basically a chain reaction, when one explodes, more do.

Blessings, Joy

PS. Since this isn't really about healing, anyone who would like to read the articles I found, just let me know, and I will email them to you.