RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Fw: Daily Health Tip: Managing Menopause

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Synchronicity at work again. :-) When I get true hot flashes, you know they run up and down the body, that's when I drink my brew. It's the one that is good for upper/lower respiratory problems. It has red clover in it. Red Clover helps the nutrients to get into our system quicker. It's also, excellent for Women's ailments, as Red Clover has natural hormone in it. Well, recently I discovered it's good for stomach bugs too, in that it builds the immune system. Dad and I both got a stomach bug the same night. I was mildly uncomfortable, because I had been drinking my brew all day. Dad was extremely ill for about 48 hours. He detests any brew labeled tea. Yes, I have explained it all too him. No dice. Dad had a high fever, ached all over, and had nausea and vomiting. When I got up the next day, I was fine. I actually thought it was something we might have ate. But after he was well, he ate the white beans his sister had fixed and didn't get sick. So it was a bug. I will look for that brew recipe now. Blessings, Joy

Daily Health Tip: Managing Menopause> > > > > Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports> Nutrition · Bath & Beauty > > > > > > > Search > Over 7,000 Health> Products> At Your Fingertips! > > > > > > > > Featured Products > NSI Evening Primrose> Oil -- 500 mg - 300 Softgels > 53% off> Retail price:> $29.99> Our price:> $13.99> > > > > > > > NSI Phytoestrogen> Complex with SoySelect -- 60 Capsules > 60% off> Retail price:> $29.99> Our price:> $11.99> > > > > > > > Saturday, November 24, 2007> Managing Menopause> How to deal with symptoms> > (HealthDay News) - If hot flashes and> other symptoms of menopause are cramping your style,> the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services> offers these suggestions: > a.. Eat a healthy, balanced diet rich> in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats. > b.. Get plenty of regular exercise. > c.. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)> may help certain women, but it carries medical> risks. Discuss HRT with your doctor. > d.. Foods rich in soy may help some> side effects, such as hot flashes. > e.. Get plenty of sleep, and maintain> a regular sleep schedule. > f.. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. > > -- Kohnle> > > > > > > What Our Customers are> Saying:> > It was easy to order,> product was just what I wanted, price was right and> it arrived very fast. Couldn't ask for more in any> respect.> > -- Don S.> > > > > This is a story from HealthDay, a> service of ScoutNews, LLC.> Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews LLC.> All rights reserved. > > > > > > You are subscribed as: BJOYFUL@... to> Daily Health Tip. This is a daily communication sent> to you as part of a service you subscribed to from> Vitacost.com. If you'd like to unsubscribe from all> Vitacost.com e-mails, please click here. If you no> longer wish to receive issues of the Daily Health> Tip, unsubscribe here. > > Statements contained herein have not been> evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These> products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure> or prevent disease. Always consult with your> professional health care provider before taking or> changing any medication. > > Copyright ©2007 Vitacost.com - 352 SW 12th> Avenue - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 - All rights> reserved - Designated trademarks and brands are the> property of their respective owners. Prices,> promotions and product availability are subject to> change without notice. Standard shipping method is> 3-7 business days. > ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how. http://overview.mail./