RemedySpot.com

My Herbal Brew, found it, and you wouldn't believe what all I had to do just to email it to you. Lol!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HERBAL BREW - FROM THE KITCHEN OF JOYCE HUDSON

Created by studying “The Ultimate Healing System”, Lepore, N.D.

INGREDIENTS: For one cup. (Remember ingredients must be fresh or they lose their potency, vitamins and minerals.) Also, if the teas cannot be found, you can substitute capsules or extracts [tinctures].) To keep herbs fresh, keep ingredients in refrigerator, after purchase.

1 heaping tsp. of Sage tea (can use cooking sage), has a clean taste. Sage decreases secretions & excessive mucus discharges of the lungs, sinuses, throat, and all mucous membranes. Also, good as douche to alleviate yeast infections, stops night sweats, wash for wounds & skin eruptions, used as hair rinse stimulates hair growth & removes dandruff, normalizes stomach troubles, and improves memory. Sage dries up milk in lactating mothers.

1 heaping tsp. of Mullein tea (can substitute with capsules), doesn’t taste good. Nourishes & strengthens the lungs. Loosens & expels mucus. Use the oil for earaches. Have strong antiseptic properties. Is a painkiller & helps induce sleep. (Small quantities do not make me sleepy.) Useful in treating dropsy, sinusitis, and swollen joints & to sooth inflamed kidneys.

1 heaping tsp. Red clover tea is sweet tasting. Helps the ingredients to start working in the body. Is a blood purifier, used as a wash for throat swelling, possesses antibiotic properties, contains coumerol a plant estrogen, increase lactation in nursing mothers.

1 heaping tsp. Elderberry flower tea, sweet tasting. Flowers are for colds and respiratory infections. The berries eaten raw help arthritis. Berry infusions helps colds, insomnia, migraine headaches, relieves gas and a detoxifying agent.

1 cup boiling Water & sweeten to taste.

Start out using 1 tsp. of each ingredient with approximately 1 cup of hot water. I put all of the ingredients in a large container and steep for about 5 to 15 minutes. The longer you let it steep the stronger it will be. Then drain the tea from the herbs & be sure to press the herbs to get the entire liquid out. If your tea comes out looking like coffee then dilute it with water, until it looks like the common tea beverage. Refrigerate if you have made more than l cup. Drink 2 to 4 cups a day. Sweeten to taste. I have drunk this for fluenza, sinus infection, allergies, colds, bronchitis, ECT. It has never failed me. Neighbors, friends, family, and animals have used this tea. It has helped all of us. Remember each person is different. You may need to change the quantities of the ingredients to fit you. I always tell my doctors, what I am using. Some herbs such as Valerian will affect some medications. The herbs above are basically food, and I have found no medications that they affect. Goldenseal, an immune system builder, is good for many things, but I cannot take it. I have low normal blood pressure, and goldenseal lowers the blood pressure. Also, it is like Echinacea in that you should not take it all the time. Ten days are about the normal recommended length of time. However, there are other immune system builders, such as this tea. It gives your body what it needs to remain strong.

I created this tea by studying "THE ULTIMATE HEALING SYSTEM" BY Dr. LePore. I suggest getting this book. I do have others, but this book is excellent. I have allergies, sinus and bronchitis, and I have had pneumonia five times. But after I started to drink this tea, I have never had pneumonia again. I had been sick majority of the time for several years, and was seeing a doctor frequently. The medicines I was given didn't help. I could be on them for two months, finally get well for a week, and get sick again. I asked the doctors what was wrong with me, but they could not give me a reason. I discovered through my studying, that we get sick, due to poor nutrition. Our foods today are not healthy, unless they are grown organically. And the majority of the people do not eat balanced meals. This includes me.

Extra Information: For infections, garlic (known as Russian penicillin) or fenugreek, do wonders. Two capsules 3 times daily, of each. To rebuild the immune system, 2 capsules of Echinacea, 3 times daily. All of three of these herbs also cleanse the arteries. Echinacea is a debatable herb, some books say take it for two weeks only. I have taken it for a month at a time, without in adverse affects.

According to medical studies, all adults should take a multiple vitamin daily. The percentage of people who eat correctly daily is very low. Please keep in mind, that a common multiple vitamin cannot give you what your body needs because of the size. For a vitamin to hold everything your body needs, it would have to be too big to swallow.

The process I used to determine my ingredients took a bit of studying. First I made a list of all my ailments, and researched each. This showed me which vitamin, mineral, or nutrient I was lacking in my diet. I discovered that all of my different ailments were the result of a lack of the same vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Then I researched which food or herb had the most of the elements I was missing. The result was this brew or tea as I call it.

“The Ultimate Healing System”, Lepore, N.D.

ISBN 1-885670-08-7

Remember, God, put every thing on Earth to make us healthy. Most illnesses are caused by poor nutrition.