Guest guest

Blogstream - Create a Blog! - Login

Chat - Options - Clean -

Flag - Family Filter: Off - Recent

- Rndm >>

Blogstream > Health > Blog Byetta Users' Group

Monday October 15, 2007

WE HANG OUT HERE #5

_____________________________________________________________________ FOR GREAT PRICES ON SYRINGES AND OTHER DIABETIC NEEDS SEE THE MEDICAL SUPPLY SHOPPE ON AMAZON.COM! Saw the request and I'm only too happy to start another thread for you lizards. I'm still grinding away at work, trying to turn my failing business around, so I will be scarce on the blog, but I want you all to know I hope you are staying strong and healthy. Ciao! The Lizard formerly known as Grand

Posted by Greg77 at 4:44 PM - 409 Comments Add a Comment

Tuesday August 7, 2007

NEW THREAD - WE HANG OUT HERE #4

________________________________________________________________________ FOR GOOD PRICES ON INSULIN SYRINGES AND OTHER DIABETIC NEEDS VISIT THE MEDICAL SUPPLY SHOPPE ON AMAZON.COM! _________________________________________________________________ Yea and verily did I hear ye lizards weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth from out of the wilderness. In answer to thy plea, herewith is set forth a new thread to be known by the numeral four. When full, if thou pleadest to me again, numeral five shall appear! Tooth gnashing optional. Ciao! Greg formerly known as the Grand Lizard

Posted by Greg77 at 12:20 PM - 518 Comments Add a Comment

Wednesday April 11, 2007

WE HANG OUT HERE 3

____________________________________________________________________ FOR GOOD PRICES ON INSULIN SYRINGES AND OTHER DIABETIC NEEDS VISIT THE MEDICAL SUPPLY SHOPPE ON AMAZON.COM! _____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ NEW THREAD ..... WE HANG OUT HERE #3 ok I saw your plight --- here's your new thread. .... I'm just hanging in here trying to make this business work so I don't become a ward of the state...... so far not dime #1..... plus my dear, beautiful, daughter-in-law just yesterday had an iliostomy ... that's where they take out your ENTIRE colon because it's so diseased from ulcerative colitis .... she's only 31 with 3 small girls.... if you are a praying person please say a few for her ... and my son ... you can imagine the state he's in with 3 small kids and this happens to his wife. The Princess and I are backing them up, caring for the kids (like that's a hardship, yeah, right, they are so fun those grandkids) but the stress level here is off the charts..... but the Byetta is still workin' for me .... losing about 1 pound a month ... dropped almost all my BP meds to the smallest practical dose and DC'd several of them. My morning sugar has been under 100 for months till the stress level went through the roof but still it's only a little over 100, this morning was 107... not too bad ....in fact the few BP meds I'm still taking, I have been prescribed the smallest dose they make and then my doc said to cut the pills in half - so this is a very good thing ... yay Lizard Spit JerseyGirl, I don't have time to read all the posts anymore but do glance at a few now & then and I glean you are not happy with the state of your health so I want you to know you are in my prayers especially every Sunday at mass .. if that means anything to you ... I miss your sassy back talk but like I always say sometimes you're the pigeon and sometimes you're the statue .... I'll be back someday to put up with your abuse (by the way, you never beat me any more, don't you love me? ..... I miss the whip and the spike heels) OK, I have to put my headset back on and go back to dialing up nurses trying to find one who is pissed off at her boss so I can find her a new job .... sorry guys I cannot answer any replies ... I really love you all and miss you but I gotta pay for my Norvasc and the Princess's too. Yeah, she's on it now, too. And my wine bill is through the roof, I probably could buy half of Italy with what I spend for Montepulciano d'Abruzzo! Back to Dialing For Dollars....... Ciao bambinos!! The Grand Lizard (that's pronounced liz-ARD, thank you very much)

Posted by Greg77 at 11:56 AM - 522 Comments Add a Comment

Wednesday January 10, 2007

WE HANG OUT HERE 2

_______________________________________________________________ FOR GOOD PRICES ON INSULIN SYRINGES AND OTHER DIABETIC NEEDS VISIT THE MEDICAL SUPPLY SHOPPE AT AMAZON.COM! ________________________________________________________ This is where we now have our new message board, the other one was full. Newcomers, be sure to read through all the boards on this blog if you are looking for good information about Byetta. Ciao! The Grand Lizard

Posted by Greg77 at 10:15 AM - 494 Comments Add a Comment

Friday December 15, 2006

HELP PAYING FOR BYETTA

FOR GREAT PRICES ON INSULIN SYRINGES AND OTHER DIABETIC NEEDS VISIT THE MEDICAL SUPPLY SHOPPE AT AMAZON.COM If your insurance doesn't want to cover Byetta (like Kaiser or some other HMO's) call this number: 1-888-4PPA-NOW 1-888-477-2669 It's something called the Partnership for Prescription Assistance. They might be able to help you. Ciao! The Grand Lizard

Posted by Greg77 at 2:20 PM - 9 Comments Add a Comment

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

About Me

Author: Greg77 From Florida, USA This blog is about...Of, by and for people with Type 2 Diabetes who use the new drug Byetta. My: Profile Bio Guestbook Bookmark History

Blogstream Sponsors

Have you checked out the new Blogstream site, Question Stream.com?Many Blogstream members are there already! Quotes from members: "It's like blog lite!" -- "I like the instant gratification!" -- "Stop spectating, get in the game!" If you have not joined in, you are really missing out!

Send FreeJust Saying HiGreeting Cards at

Greeting Cards.com Good Morning

Recent Posts

WE HANG OUT HERE #5 * NEW THREAD - WE HANG OUT HERE #4 * WE HANG OUT HERE 3 * WE HANG OUT HERE 2 * HELP PAYING FOR BYETTA * YAY!!! MORE EXCUSES TO DRINK RED WINE!!! * WE HANG OUT HERE * HEY GUYS WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING * BREAKTHROUGH DISCOVERY? * ODE TO PASTA - MY LOST LOVE *

....more

Blogs I Like

None added yet.

Archives

October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 August 2007 October 2007

67374 Visitors