RemedySpot.com

Fw: Daily Health Tip: Taming Irritable Bowel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Daily Health Tip: Taming Irritable Bowel

Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports Nutrition · Bath & Beauty

Thursday, November 1, 2007Taming Irritable BowelCan be triggered by stress, anxiety(HealthDay News) - Irritable bowel syndrome affects the way that the intestines move food through the body. Symptoms can be triggered by stress, anxiety, and sometimes certain foods. The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these suggestions to help keep IBS symptoms under control:

Eat a variety of healthy foods, and stay away from foods that are high in fat. Drink lots of water. Eat several small meals throughout the day, rather than just a few larger ones. Find ways to cope with stress and anxiety. Don't use laxatives, as you can become dependent on them, and they can weaken your intestines. -- Kohnle

What Our Customers are Saying:I had your company catalog and sat for many hours going over the book and catalog, and I have been ordering the Snygery Ultra, Enzymes, Immunolift and Astragalas for many months now. I was odering many different bottles until I figured I was spending as much on those as the Ultra costs me a month. I am soooo satisified with the products and your company. -- Penny E.

This is a story from HealthDay, a service of ScoutNews, LLC.Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.17/1103 - Release Date: 11/1/2007 6:01 AM