RemedySpot.com

joining the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for joining Jackie!

I am also looking forward to Siobans appt.

Hey, did you get my e-mail on having Dr. D'Astous write you a note for Disneyland? That would really make the trip less stressful, and more fun.

Let me know,

talk soon,

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

hello i have a 33 month-old-daughter with cp. i live in fremont ca. the therapies i have done so for: iahp in pheldelphia (iahp.org) medek in canada, twice hbot, 160 treatments nuroaccupucture chairoprator anat baiel method conductive education, from the last 9 months g-therapy and triditional pt's and ot's if you ask which one helped? i don't know. phyiscally she still can not do anything. not rolling, sitting or crawling. i just heard about the reflexology and thinking about trying this method as well. we are also planning to go to ukrain for another type of osteopathy you can get more info from net reha.lviv.ua i am glad to join this group and to get more info about other therapies there is so much

out there that i get overwhelmed. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I think I just went to , searched for bariatric dietitians under "groups" and then asked to join.

From: katherine.rountree@...Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:11:44 +0000Subject: Joining the group

How can another RD join this group? I can't seem to figure out how to send her a link to register.Thanks,Kate Rountree, LDN, RDLafayette, LA Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

Guest guest

Try sending a subscribe email to; -subscribe Periou <lauraperiou@...> wrote: I think I just went to , searched for bariatric dietitians under "groups" and then asked to join. From: katherine.rountree@...Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:11:44 +0000Subject: Joining the group How can another RD join this group? I can't seem to figure out how to send her a link to register.Thanks,Kate Rountree, LDN, RDLafayette, LA Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. Kathy J. Shattler, M.S.,RD Director, Nutrition and Dietitians Division Http://www.ceu4u.com kshattler@... "Virtual Continuing Education Institute"