RemedySpot.com

new again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was part of this group back in the early spring, but left because I was overwhelmed with looking for a new job. I am trying to get back on track with my diet now. I have a great new job teaching K & 1st grade special education and a nice new house (rental for the current time). I have 3.5 year old who keeps me very busy and a husband who works long hours. I mostly follow the weight watcher plan or calorie count.

I am determined to lose weight for health reasons and because I want another baby, but I am too heavy at present to even consider that. I am 258 and I was only 230 when I got pregnant with RJ 4+ years ago and I had high blood pressure my last month of pregnancy.

Well, I hope to get to know you all. By the way, I am in Mississippi.

Melody

Welcome back Melody! Hope things have settled

down and you can focus on getting healthy :)

--- Melody <melodyhughes@...>

wrote:

> I was part of this group back in the early

> spring, but left because I was overwhelmed with

> looking for a new job. I am trying to get back

> on track with my diet now. I have a great new

> job teaching K & 1st grade special education

> and a nice new house (rental for the current

> time). I have 3.5 year old who keeps me very

> busy and a husband who works long hours. I

> mostly follow the weight watcher plan or

> calorie count.

>

> I am determined to lose weight for health

> reasons and because I want another baby, but I

> am too heavy at present to even consider that.

> I am 258 and I was only 230 when I got pregnant

> with RJ 4+ years ago and I had high blood

> pressure my last month of pregnancy.

>

> Well, I hope to get to know you all. By the

> way, I am in Mississippi.

>

> Melody

Live, Love, Laugh

Melody,

Welcome back. I have only been part of the group for a couple months but love it here. I count calories currently. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,

440/437/140Melody <melodyhughes@...> wrote:

I was part of this group back in the early spring, but left because I was overwhelmed with looking for a new job. I am trying to get back on track with my diet now. I have a great new job teaching K & 1st grade special education and a nice new house (rental for the current time). I have 3.5 year old who keeps me very busy and a husband who works long hours. I mostly follow the weight watcher plan or calorie count.

I am determined to lose weight for health reasons and because I want another baby, but I am too heavy at present to even consider that. I am 258 and I was only 230 when I got pregnant with RJ 4+ years ago and I had high blood pressure my last month of pregnancy.

Well, I hope to get to know you all. By the way, I am in Mississippi.

Melody__________________________________________________

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Dear List, I have read so much suffering here and also so much strength, too. Resiliency. The ability to endure and to be even more human and compassionate on the other side of those trials. I have had a ten year odyssey with chronic pain. severe and steady and ever breaking. Chronic physical pain is the breaking of the world. I had absolutely no relief for ten years. All the while the ordinary stresses of life were being heaped on the scale and they were outweighing my ability to endure them. I surrendered. I couldn't do it anymore. Two very hard years passed. Near to death so many times and wishing it would just come for me, finally. But life came for me instead, and healing, too. I was a long time frozen and as dead as a living person could be. But now I am alive again, and i am going back into the world. I

am getting up. I am not pain free. i will likely never be pain free. But I am free. finally and gratefully. looking forward to the first spring of my new life... everything is new again. Wishing everyone this kind of healing. with kind regards, brian