RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: KALINA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Using Rituxan for SLL is very effective- your doctor's comment about arrows and elephants is nonsense - Are you in Bulgaria with Antonina? As you probably know, Rituxan is called Mabthera in some parts of Europe. Also, you said you are getting "current therapy". Could you tell us what that is? All the best, Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yes, Antonia and I are from the same country although we don't know each other. 'Current therapy' means at the moment. My first was on 18-20.12. with Fludarabine and Endoxan / I think it's called Cyclophosphamide in US/. I asked for Mabthera, but you already know the answer...

Regards,Kalina

Using Rituxan for SLL is very effective- your doctor's comment about arrows and elephants is nonsense - Are you in Bulgaria with Antonina? As you probably know, Rituxan is called Mabthera in some parts of Europe. Also, you said you are getting "current therapy". Could you tell us what that is? All the best,

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Kalina - in this country they sometimes use F and C, sometimes F and R, sometimes FCR. I believe that FCR is the most effective. If you can get Rituxan that would be best. Good luck to you. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you ,

In one way or another I'll find the way to obtain the best medicines for my treatment. Will speak to my doctors as many times as I have to and hope everything will end OK.

Will keep you posted.

I'm going to make some tea as I got a flu...

Kalina

Kalina - in this country they sometimes use F and C, sometimes F and R, sometimes FCR. I believe that FCR is the most effective. If you can get Rituxan that would be best. Good luck to you.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.