RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You might want to look into green barley tablets. www.barleypower.com

Blessings,

From: jb50192@... <jb50192@...>Subject: Re: - Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:40 PM

Hi - I hope you do not mind me responding via the group, but these are precisely the sorts of issues where some experienced people might have helpful opinions.

If your Mom is 76 and has CLL, my first instinct would be not to treat her unless there is a reason. A WBC of 24.9 is certainly not a reason. You need to watch a handful of things:

the other blood counts;

doubling time of lymphocytes (lymphocytes are the WBC multiplied by the % of lymphocytes, the lab usually gives you this info);

clinical symptoms such as swelling of lymph nodes (a few swollen nodes are not a problem, what we are concerned about is rapid growth, and multiple locations in the body), heavy sweating during the night, serious fatigue;

results of tests called FISH, which indicate prognostic indicators for the disease. (Do not be alarmed if they are not all excellent. A lot of us have one or two bad prognostic indicators and have been around for years);

indications that the marrow is not performing correctly.

The best thing you can do for her while you're watching and caring is get her not to worry about it!!

Some folks believe in supplements and certain types of nutrition. I do not, but perhaps someone else on the group would comment on that.

Best of luck,

In a message dated 12/24/2008 9:52:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, lauramichener11 writes:

Thanks for writing . I am new to this group. My mother who is 76 was just diagnosed with Chronic Lympho cysticic leukemia. Her white blood cell count was I think 24.9. I will post her results later and send the results on line. She is in the watchful stage. Is there anything she can do during the watch stage. She will be going blood tests every three months. Thanks for writing. Happy Holiday's!!

Michener

Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that will have people talking.

Thanks ! Merry Christmas. I went on the link that was in the email and learned a little about the green barley tablets. Just curious on why this would benefit me or mymother. Tablets, I sometimes wonder about them. Is this the site that

you are ordering the tablets from? Or should we purchase this item at a health

food store? What is the benefit of this tablet who has Chronic Lympho cysticic leukemia?

Thanks for the information and Happy Holiday's!

Neenah, WI

From: jb50192aol (DOT) com <jb50192aol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: - groups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:40 PM

Hi - I hope you do not mind me responding via the group, but these are precisely the sorts of issues where some experienced people might have helpful opinions.

If your Mom is 76 and has CLL, my first instinct would be not to treat her unless there is a reason. A WBC of 24.9 is certainly not a reason. You need to watch a handful of things:

the other blood counts;

doubling time of lymphocytes (lymphocytes are the WBC multiplied by the % of lymphocytes, the lab usually gives you this info);

clinical symptoms such as swelling of lymph nodes (a few swollen nodes are not a problem, what we are concerned about is rapid growth, and multiple locations in the body), heavy sweating during the night, serious fatigue;

results of tests called FISH, which indicate prognostic indicators for the disease. (Do not be alarmed if they are not all excellent. A lot of us have one or two bad prognostic indicators and have been around for years);

indications that the marrow is not performing correctly.

The best thing you can do for her while you're watching and caring is get her not to worry about it!!

Some folks believe in supplements and certain types of nutrition. I do not, but perhaps someone else on the group would comment on that.

Best of luck,

In a message dated 12/24/2008 9:52:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, lauramichener11 writes:

Thanks for writing . I am new to this group. My mother who is 76 was just diagnosed with Chronic Lympho cysticic leukemia. Her white blood cell count was I think 24.9. I will post her results later and send the results on line. She is in the watchful stage. Is there anything she can do during the watch stage. She will be going blood tests every three months. Thanks for writing. Happy Holiday's!!

Michener

Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that will have people talking.