RemedySpot.com

Hal Skye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As most of you know, Hal had transformed and is in bad shape. I contacted him to inquire and here is his reply:

Hi . I'm not doing well. None of the chemo I ever did helped me. Now my Onc. says no more chemo. It will kill me before it helps me. My CBCs are scraping bottom. I did some radiation to shrink my ever-expanding spleen. No benefit either. Now this Onc will not proceed because of my poor CBCs. I'm now in the process of arranging for my funeral. I'm not scared. I've accepted my fate. The fatigue is unbearable on a daily basis. Nothing helps. I guess it's nature's way of saying good-bye. You can do me a favor. Just word an e-mail to the various groups; and tell them of my situation. The very end is unpredictable of course; but by then I'll be too weak to correspond. Good luck & good health to all. Hal Skye.

He is a good friend to us, and a frequent contributor. If you wish to say anything to him, please do so soon, and do it directly to his e-mail, off the list. He is at halskye@.... But keep it to a minimum.

Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.