RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Diagnosed/Undiagnosed -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- Dr. Furman is our medical advisor, he is stretched six ways to Sunday, but gets on whenever he can. He amy have missed your post or thought that my answer was adequate. We have a member named Karl who knows everything about everything. If you do not hear from Karl, post again.

When he sees this e-mail, he might try to answer your questions.

As I said yesterday, my approach is to try to focus on the important and significant things. Some of those blood test results are really not very important, you will just make yourself nuts trying to understand immunology, which is one of the hardest sciences in existence.

The things you want to watch for are: your red counts, your white counts, your platelets, and you lymphocytes and neutrophils (granulocytes).

Then you want to watch for clinical things, like swollen nodes, not feeling well, sweating a great deal at night, extreme weight loss, unexplained pains in specific areas, and such.

Much of the other stuff is not significant when you're a beginning patient, which we really do not know if you are.

Best wishes, **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. The NEW AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)

Hard to tell - keep checking it and if it rises quickly (goes from 5 to 10 in a few months) get yourself checked out thoroughly. Where the CLL in the blood tests done from blood, or bone marrow biopsy? **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. The NEW AOL.com.(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000019)