RemedySpot.com

This isn't my usual thing, but I believe strongly in the benefits of CIG, so........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know times are tight for many of us now, but for those in the position to make a few last minute tax related donations please consider doing it in a way that will help you directly, as well as all of the rest of us on the list. A gift to CIG means more education opportunities for all of us. is already planning programs for next year and is scheming about how to come up with the money needed. I so appreciate the way he has pulled us together to share our various CLL experiences. It all adds up to quite an amazing resource, and being able to hear what is up and coming from the experts in the field is an added, and especially valuable, bonus.

As a CLL patient who is thankful for all that CIG has offered to me personally, I decided to make a donation myself this year. I went to the CIG website www.cllinfogroup.org.to look into the best way to do so and I found that one can donate directly through the website to have the money go to CLL projects.

Another way is to send a check to the Lymphoma Research Foundation (115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006), and clearly indicate on the bottom left of your check "for CIG". It is important to indicate that the money is specifically for CIG and probably

a good idea to send a post telling him that the money has been sent so that it ends up in the right account, and he can follow up.

I hope some of the rest of you will also be able to make a small (or large) financial contribution to our continuing education as we take on this disease. Hopefully, someday we will be able to talk about CLL the way we now talk about diseases like polio. In the meantime we have the CIG "family" to help us through our daily challenges, large and small, and to share lessons learned on the road to the cure.

Pat Kennedy

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

Pat:

Thanks, I just made a small donation. Your reminder helped. As you stated this site has been a valuable resource for me. , Dr. Furmann, and so many others that contribute will be in a special place someday. If I clean up my act, maybe I will get to meet them there.

Happy New Year to All.

From: pkennedy16@... <pkennedy16@...>Subject: This isn't my usual thing, but I believe strongly in the benefits of CIG, so........ Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 2:46 AM

I know times are tight for many of us now, but for those in the position to make a few last minute tax related donations please consider doing it in a way that will help you directly, as well as all of the rest of us on the list. A gift to CIG means more education opportunities for all of us. is already planning programs for next year and is scheming about how to come up with the money needed. I so appreciate the way he has pulled us together to share our various CLL experiences. It all adds up to quite an amazing resource, and being able to hear what is up and coming from the experts in the field is an added, and especially valuable, bonus.As a CLL patient who is thankful for all that CIG has offered to me personally, I decided to make a donation myself this year. I went to the CIG website www.cllinfogroup. org.to look into the best way to do so and I found that one can donate directly through the website to have the money go to CLL projects.Another way is to send a check to the Lymphoma Research Foundation (115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006), and clearly indicate on the bottom left of your check "for CIG". It is important to indicate that the money is specifically for CIG and probablya good idea to send a post telling him that the money has been sent so that it ends up in the right account, and he can follow up.I hope some of the rest of you will also be able to make a small (or large) financial contribution to our continuing

education as we take on this disease. Hopefully, someday we will be able to talk about CLL the way we now talk about diseases like polio. In the meantime we have the CIG "family" to help us through our daily challenges, large and small, and to share lessons learned on the road to the cure. Pat Kennedy************ **One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now. (http://www. aol.com/? optin=new- dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00 000025)