RemedySpot.com

Re: Triple Therapy - the various F treatments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had a drug sensitive test done at Bath and I am glad I did, as it showed the responses of different drugs on my blood, so based on that we eliminated tghe drugs that showed a very low response percentage (cychlophosphimide) and fluradabine had a high persentage, there was one other drug no used for CLL that showed the highest percentage. All the different steroid drugs also showed a high percentage, in fact in the end after starting the treatment we thought it best ()FR, and having no response at all we added HDMP and within a week all the counts started to go in the right direction, at the end of that treatment last year it was the first time my marrow chosed nodular cells since diagnosed in 2002 which the cells were diffuse.

I do not know how much the test cost, I know it is cheaper in the UK than in the USA, but Dr. Bosanquet did not charge anything for mine because I am local in his books (I live 12 minutes by train from Bath).

regards

Chonette