Guest guest

Im SO SORRY IM " CARRYING ON " ! I just think that everyone has said

such bits and pieces of everything and to me it all seems like gossip

and not actual factual information. I didnt happen to see on here

that any of the area doctors are " trying " to gear things more towards

bandsters. Everyone just keeps saying they treat bandsters like

bypass patients. Well so what if they do. If you don't like it don't

go to them.

I don't like to be told I am carrying on just for voicing my opinion.

Thanks for making me feel better for stating those opinions :(

Taresa

-- In , kelli325@c... wrote:

> Glad you got to vent however you are repeating what others on here

have

> already been saying for two days now. Now you are carrying on.

>

> Kelli G

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

Who is we? Lyndon LaRouche and his Facist Friends.

Usually when people start using " WE " it's not far from when they start

using " THEM " . Lyndon LaRouche's wish to place those who disagree with

him into " involuntary servitude " . I guess that means everyone who

isn't in agreement with his award winning theory on Jews and other

people he finds offensive should become slaves. Do you agrre with him

on this ?

Are you now suggesting I'm a criminal? What next ?

Now I'm advocating scam cures,

" A puffed little nothing " ...gee has your ISP suggested you not

use profanity or death threats when communicating via the web? You can

do much better.

Keep trying ...if you need some help, I will of course assist you

with your character assination of persons whose thoughts you find

disagreeable.

> Andy,

>

> You don't and never will run this website. You're a puffed up little

nothing that is angry at the world. Take it out on your family dog,

not me.

>

> Soros is a Nazi and we've printed reports on him and he never sued

anyone, not with all his billions.

>

> You're funny.

>

> People advocating scam cures for Hep C and taking a cancer causing

drug for Hep C are criminals Andy and as we say in the States ... if

the shoe fits.

>

> [ ] Re: clearing the air

>

>

> :

>

> Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind

> your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born again

> Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born

> Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for

> people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone

> advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?

>

>

>

>

>

>

I can't believe a teacher could behave this way. You're a puffed up little nothing

[ ] Re: clearing the air

:Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behindyour continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born againChristians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on BornAgain Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is forpeople suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someoneadvice on how to end the suffering from this disease?

Your right, I am unable to deny it I am a " puffed up litle nothing "

Ithink I will go and puff up with nothing. Got any papers?

> I can't believe a teacher could behave this way. You're a puffed up

little nothing

> [ ] Re: clearing the air

>

>

> :

>

> Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind

> your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born

again

> Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born

> Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for

> people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone

> advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

andy,

you need to prove your wild, pot-destroyed mind, ravings

you can't just shout out nonsense and expect anyone but another lunatic, defender of a nazi, to believe them

scott --

:Is this the kind of Free Speech your advocating?Do Lyndon and the good Reverend Bevel have plans for those sufferingfrom HepC.LaRouche has written that history would not judge harshly thosepersons who took to the streets and beat homosexuals to death withbaseball bats to stop the spread of AIDS.> dr quack and andy canada ... pro-drug (and THC is a harmful drug, idon't care what soros bankrolled nonsense you parade around as a"study") defenders, let's get something straight: larouche isn't aright-winger -- you're the right wingers that believe you can censorfree speech, but you can't can you?> > read the following > > Rev. BevelThe Rev. Bevel is an African-American minister from Chicago witha long history of civil rights work but a recent reputation as anopportunist who has swung far to the right. Rev. Bevel now worksclosely with groups controlled by two neo-fascists, the Rev. Sun MyungMoon and Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. The Moon network supported the wareffort, while the LaRouchians did not. Bevel focused his energy inopposing the Gulf War, primarily through an alliance with theLaRouchians. Bevel's ties to the LaRouchians go back several years.Bevel not only appeared as a panelist at the LaRouchian antiwarconference in Chicago, but he also has endorsed LaRouche'scongressional candidacy, and speaks regularly at LaRouchian forums.Bevel has served on committees created by several LaRouchian frontgroups, and writes a column for the LaRouchian newspaper NewFederalist. Bevel has been an effective organizer for the LaRouchians,and took a high profile in their antiwar organizing.Dr. Manning Marable, in a 1986 column, listed Bevel among a smallgroup of "prominent civil rights spokesmen [who] have gone so far asto form alliances with ultra-right groups, which might give lipservice to blacks' traditional interests." The LaRouchians have soughtcoalitions with local African-American community activists for manyyears, often working through religious leaders. A recent example wasthe LaRouchian support for then Washington, D.C. Mayor n Barry.During Barry's trial on drug charges, the LaRouchians and the Nationof Islam helped organize protests on behalf of Barry. The LaRouchianrepresentative during these protests was Bevel.When Bevel endorsed Lyndon LaRouche's congressional candidacy (inVirginia's 10th Congressional District), he signed a statement whichincluded the claim, "Lyndon LaRouche is known and respected in everynation of the Third World as the primary opponent of the genocidepolicies of the IMF and as the architect and principal spokesman for anew and more just world economic order that guarantees the inalienablerights of all people." The statement speaks glowingly of LaRouche'searly theorizing about the AIDS virus and his recommendations forfighting the spread of the virus. In fact, as mentioned before,LaRouche has written that history would not judge harshly thosepersons who took to the streets and beat homosexuals to death withbaseball bats to stop the spread of AIDS.Bevel represented the LaRouchite Schiller Institute in Omaha,Nebraska. The Omaha World-Herald reported on January 6, 1991:"Bevel was one of 10 people who came to Nebraska in October as membersof a group calling itself the Citizens Fact-Finding Commission toInvestigate Human rights Violations of Children in Nebraska. Thatgroup was organized by the Schiller Institute of Washington, D.C., andWiesbaden, Germany. The institute was founded in 1984 by HelgaZepp-LaRouche. She is the wife of Lyndon LaRouche, who is serving a15-year sentence for fraud and tax evasion....The Schiller group'sprinted statement disputed the findings of two grand juries in thelin case. A check by the World-Herald of some of the `facts' inthe statement turned up several apparent errors.While Rev. Bevel's historic role as a valued civil rights leader isunquestioned, he has in recent years lost his constituency and hispolitical moorings. Dr. Manning Marable noted in 1986 that Bevel, hadbecome "a Republican party leader in Chicago's Black community, andsoon earned the reputation as an extremist of the right."Some time after the LaRouche conviction in January 1989, Bevel beganto appear as a featured speaker at LaRouchian conferences, and beganto write a column in the LaRouchian New Federalist. As Marable notedin 1986:The right-wing sect of Lyndon LaRouche has also initiated a campaignto recruit black supporters. As in the case of the Unification Church,the LaRouchians work primarily through several fronts, the SchillerInstitute and the National Democratic Policy Committee. Again, theLaRouchians have been linked to a number of racist and extremistgroups, including the Liberty Lobby, the Klan and neo-Nazis.Currently, the LaRouchians are vigorously opposing sanctions againstSouth African apartheid.While in Chicago, Bevel regularly broke ranks with theAfrican-American-led coalition behind the late Mayor HaroldWashington. At the same time, Bevel was working with Moon's frontgroup CAUSA. In an interview with Bevel at an Illinois CAUSA meeting,I asked him why he would ally himself with a religious/politicalmovement such as that run by Rev. Moon. Bevel replied that it was atactical coalition based on agreement that the main danger in theworld was communism. Bevel argued that communism was a godlessphilosophy, and that as a Christian, it was his obligation to fightgodlessness.Bevel's CAUSA ties garnered him some unflattering publicity. Accordingto the December 12, 1987 Chicago Sun-Times, Bevel was one of fourpersons belonging to "groups created by the Rev. Sun Myung Moon'sUnification Church" who erected a creche and nativity scene atChicago's Daley Center Plaza. The Chicago Sun-Times reported that" J. Grutzmacher, who obtained the permit and paid $2000 forthe creche, gave a speech in October to a business group inMerrillville, Ind., apparently so anti-Semitic that a local newspaperran an editorial denouncing him." The head of the Rotary Club that hadco-sponsored Grutzmacher's speech told the reporter, "He madecharges...that the Communist Party is headed by Jews, and that theJews were responsible for every negative thing that has happened sinceWorld War II."Bevel has also worked with other Moon fronts. In the October, 1990issue of American Freedom Journal, Bevel is listed as serving on theNational Policy Board of the American Freedom Coalition, chaired bythe ultra-conservative Hon. Ichord. The American FreedomCoalition (AFC) is a joint project of Rev. Moon and the Rev. G.Grant of the ultra-right Christian fundamentalist group ChristianVoice. AFC fundraised for Oliver North, and Bevel sits on the AFCNational Policy Board with Maj. Gen. K. Singlaub, implicated inthe Iran-Contragate scandal; Lt. Gen. Graham of High Frontier,the pro-Star Wars lobby; and rightist historian Dr. Cleon Skousen. Thelate Dr. Ralph Abernathy was a long-time member of the AFC Boardof Directors along with pro-interventionist Ambassador . On the AFC National Advisory Board sit rightist fundraisingguru Viguerie, and Slava Stetsko, president of theAnti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations (ABN). ABN is notorious because it isthe descendant and spiritual heir of the Committee of SubjugatedNations, formed in 1943 by Hitler's allies. According to author RussBellant, "The ABN brought together fascist forces from Hungary,Bulgaria, Rumania, the Ukraine, the Baltic States, Slovenia and othernations." Slava Stetsko is the widow of Yaroslav Stetsko, leader ofthe Nazi puppet government in the Ukraine during World War II. Sheonce wrote a glowing introduction to a book that defined anti-Semitismas a "smear word used by Communists against those who effectivelyoppose and expose them."These are the fascist forces with which Bevel has allied himself, andis a striking example of the opportunistic flexibility of fascism as apolitical ideology, able not only to embrace Nazi-collaborators butalso to entice Black civil rights activists. Bevel's ties to thefascist Moon circles are through a shared loathing of communism as agodless ideology, an issue which resonates with many Blackchurch-based constituencies. Another congruent theme that fascism canemploy to seek alliances with African-Americans and Hispanic-Americansis the opportunistic manipulation of the issues of nationalism andself determination>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > "Any time that you have a government that engages in kidnappingforeign nationals and leaders, in electrocution of innocent adults andchildren, in militarily assaulting other nations for electoralpurposes, in years-long persecution of political activists andeconomic scientists, in refusing to open the files on assassinationsand character assassinations committed against its political leadersand citizens, then you have to look for the nation's problem in thehearts and minds of the people that support this lawlessness bytolerating it." > > -- Rev. Bevel, Lyndon LaRouche's 1992 vice-presidentialrunning mate, civil rights activist and one of the chief assistants tothe late Rev. Dr. Luther King, Jr. Bevel was a founder of theStudent Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and served as DirectAction Coordinator for the Southern Christian Leadership Conferenceduring the southern civil rights campaigns of the 1960s.

of course andy is a puffed-up piece of garbage, the 1st time he said he -- in a nazi-like fashion -- threatened to have me banned from this list and my ISP or send my posts to the state he showed his true colors: those of hitler's brownshirts

andy is a censor: you don't say something andy doesn't like, that andy can't deal with, and he resorts to sandbox, chidren's threats

his last one was explaining a tort to me

go for it andy

LOL

[ ] Re: clearing the air> > > :> > Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind> your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Bornagain> Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born> Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for> people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone> advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?> > > > > > >

I never used a death threat, you idiot. I did call you a Nazi though.

You took what you wanted out of "you won't stop pushing drugs until you're six feet under" and that's all. Because you wanted to have be banned from here; as if you could.

The above statement means: drugs kill. It wasn't a death threat. Maybe you wanted it to be one but it wasn't.

As far as profanity, name-calling, etc. I have every single post since this started and the IP addresses of where they originated. Others used profanity, called names --- you didn't say a word to them. Like the coward you are.

Come on big boy, try and get me banned. Sue me big boy.

[ ] Re: clearing the air> > > :> > Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind> your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born again> Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born> Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for> people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone> advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?> > > > > >

ben

#1 i am not a born again christian, so you're wrong on that one

#2 you don't run this site, nor will you ever

#3 i have hepc

#4 marijuana causes cancer and is bad for your liver -- people here push it as a help for sufferers of hep c >> that is immoral and causes people with hep c great harm

dope passes through the liver, not to mentions the lungs ... you are saying it does no harm to the liver? if so, then you are a fool -- what type of law do you practice? ambulance chaser? you're a terrible detective

#5 go lecture someone else mr morality; i despise ashcroft, the 700 club, etc etc

that about sums it up

[ ] Re: clearing the air> > > :> > Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind> your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born again> Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born> Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for> people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone> advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?> > > > > >

yes "dr" i can:

stop smoking dope and your chances of curing the virus will greatly improve

stop listening to soros shills, like you, and your mind will improve wonderfully

stop promoting "cures" that are nothing but scams, like flanagan's nonsense

i have more "dr" m mah

let me know when you want them

Some born-agains are super-judgemental, and like, with AIDS, they believe somehow we deserve to have this disease. I'm sure most of them think we all got hep c from shooting drugs...., on the other hand, probably figures we all got it from smoking pot--I guess that would make it an SPD----smoking pot disease...he he...sorry, I couldn't resist :)

:Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behindyour continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born againChristians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on BornAgain Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is forpeople suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someoneadvice on how to end the suffering from this disease?

celestial,

i am not a born again anything

i was born only once, and i suppose for you thank god i wasn't twins right?

yuk yuk yuk

In some ways you can not blame someone who has only been spoon fed retoric

info. The media is the first loss we have had for years, they are reporting

what they are told to. morning, carol

celestial,

i am not a born again anything

i was born only once, and i suppose for you thank god i wasn't twins right?

yuk yuk yuk

:

Now we have identified who you are and what your reasoning is behind

your continued abuse of people suffering from Hepatitis C. Born again

Christians and their views on many topics may be welcomed on Born

Again Fundamentalist Christian web list serves. This site is for

people suffering from Hepatitis C. Can you actually offer someone

advice on how to end the suffering from this disease?

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

> ,

> I do not understand where you get all your knowledge and

information.

> First, let me make it clear that the AAHA is as real as the IHMA.

They do

> not have a 501 © 3 yet but they are very real. The AAHA will

soon be open

> to members to join. ly, things have happened so well and fast

that has

> not been a real concern. They know they have a lot of support and

they also

> know the importance of putting their priorities in order. They

are getting

> results. Soon membership will be open to everyone who wants to

join. They

> already have a support group for anyone who wants to join it by

sending a

> blank email to AAHAsupporters-subscribe

>

> It is important that the AAHA concentrate on matters at hand since

the

> response has been so strong. After all, they were formed to bring

awareness

> of Hyperbarics to the people in America and around the world,

especially the

> politicians who can get things done. They are succeeding from the

very

> beginning. I realize you have no purpose except to see them fail

and cast

> as many negative stones in their direction as possible.

>

> You keep talking about the IHMA offering to pay Dr. way to

the USA for

> the AAHA meeting. Dr. had already informed us that he would

be

> unable to attend because of a move he had made along with some other

> important issues that were taking place in the UK. In addition,

after the

> public posts to the AAHA from Anita Duncan, I am certain Dr.

did not

> want to get in the middle which I totally understand. I think it

was very

> disrespectful of Mrs. Duncan to volunteer Dr. without first

consulting

> with him and it should certainly have been direct communication

with e

> Creacy from Anita Duncan. Instead, the posting on this list was an

apparent

> attempt to emabarass Mrs. Creacy and the AAHA. There was

absolutely no

> private communication between Anita and e or any attempt to

work

> together on this issue. It was handled totally unprofessionally

and with

> disrespect for Mrs. Creacy and the AAHA.

>

> The AAHA has made no public promises to the public. It has asked

no one for

> money. They have not made any attempts to draw membership or to do

anything

> to harm the efforts of the IHMA. In fact, Mrs.Creacy just posted

a letter

> of congratulations to the IHMA, and has made it clear the AAHA

would support

> thier efforts. Too bad it cannot be a mutual effort. I am not

certain

> why you are so intent on destroying the efforts of the AAHA or

e

> Creacy. You have made many deflamatory remarks about e.

>

> You have totally criticized and downed anyone who has anything to

do with

> the UHMS. You have made it clear that anyone with the UHMS is an

enemy.

> It is too bad you think so little of the famous Dr. who is

working

> hard to advance HBOT for brain injury. I am certain you know what

a

> valuable asset he has been and still is to the cause of providing

hbot to

> anyone who needs it for brain injury. Since you are such an

enemy of the

> UHMS you close out any chance of working with someone like Dr.

who

> is the President, I believe, of the Latin countries division of the

UHMS.

> And, if I am not mistaken, he will be the upcoming V.P. of the UHMS

> internationally. I might add their are a lot of good UHMS members

who do

> support hbot for brain injury. We are becoming members of the

UHMS also.

> is a member and they have been working for hbot for

brain

> injury for years. Their are many members on this list.

>

> , you have also been very instrumental in trying to stop the

upcoming

> study of HBOT for CP which will be done at UCLA and is financed by

Murray

> Goldstein of UCP. Yes, I know you think you have a legitimate

reason for

> trying to tear down this study, along with the AAHA, and along with

the

> efforts of Dr. since he is a UHMS top official. The

problem is, I

> am not certain what that reason is?

>

> Now let's get back to the legitimacy of the AAHA. What do you mean

by being

> legit? What do you have to do to be legit? They are working on

their

> bylaws and will apply to the IRS for a 501©3 and/or ©4

exemption which

> will probably take 4 to 6 months. How long did it take the IHMA to

get

> theirs or the IHA to get theirs. OOOPPPS, I forgot, the IHA

does not

> have one and has never applied. Wait a moment, the IHMA does not

have one

> either. They are neither a legitimate non profit nor a legitimate

> foundation according to the IRS. That is the reason I am unable

to take my

> founding contribution as a tax deduction as I was promised. So

exactly

> what does legitimate mean?

>

> , I do wish you could understand the importance of all

organizations

> working together. If the IHMA would properly represent

neurological injury

> and research and the UHMS would continue with its work in wound

care and the

> 14 indications it approves and the AAHA would do its job and

purpose of

> educating the public and professions on hbot for brain injury, what

a

> wonderful thing that would be. However, because of ignorance and

> continuing bashing of the AAHA and the UHMS and the UCP and anyone

else who

> gets in your way, including me, you will continue to have very few

allies.

> That is a shame. Teamwork is a very important factor which

figures in to

> getting hbot approved for brain injury. Look it up in the

dictionary.

>

> You can continue to do your negative deal and we do not like

responding to

> your negative posts. I do not think that is what these lists are

all about.

> However, when you make ridiculous claims and inuendos, if they are

not

> answered, someone may think they are true so you force a response.

>

> Your claims and negative posts are not allowed on the NeuroHBOT

list. It

> has gotten back to its original intention of helping those who are

seeking

> information and all negative and inflammatory remarks are being

blocked. We

> will leave this list for those.

>

> I am certain you will find time to come back with some insults or

negative

> posts rather than attempt to take on the responsibility as a IHMA

board

> member of trying to improve relations and make things happen for the

> betterment of the hyperbaric community and the people who are

depending on

> us for help.

>

> The AAHA wishes to be left out of the conversations. They have

their

> thinking caps on, they are getting some important work done, and

they simply

> do not have time to be concerned with your false and stupid

attacks. You

> can not and will not slow them down. They are willing to support

the IHMA

> in their efforts if they ever decide they want to cooperate with

others.

> The AAHA is developing a policy of working with any individual or

> organization who wishes to work towards the positive advancement of

HBOT for

> neurological injury. This include the IHMA, the UHMS, UCP, or

anyone else.

>

> I hope this clarifies my position on the issues,

>

> Hartsoe

>

> [MedicaidforHDOT] Clearing the air

>

>

> > Dear parents and other list members,

> >

> > I've been out of town all week, as we took our son Jimmy back to

New

> > Orleans to see Dr Harch and just returned last night. There are

over 400

> > emails waiting on me, many from the listserv.

> >

> > Most of it seems to be about the implosion of the AAHA and e

Creacy.

> > Though I'm sure of all the details since we left, what I do know

is that

> > e posted here a few weeks ago that she was arranging a White

House

> > meeting and bringing in Dr Philip from the UK as an expert

on

> > HBOT--which he is.

> >

> > Dr is also a board member of the International Hyperbaric

Medical

> > Association (IHMA), which is why IHMA Executive Director Anita

Duncan

> > offered to pay for Dr 's expenses for this White House

meeting. The

> > IHMA offer was refused by Mrs. Creacy and/or AAHA.

> >

> > The IHMA was founded in direct response to the 30+ year refusal

of the

> > Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) to recognize and

> acknowledge

> > the use of HBOT for brain-injury. Maybe 10 years ago the UHMS was

going to

> > remove both Dr Neubauer and Harch for treating brain-

injured

> > people with off-label HBOT--despite a former UHMS president

withholding

> > HBOT from the HCFA/CMS " covered uses list " of HBOT. See

> > http://www.oxyhealth.com/images/noncovered.pdf.

> >

> > If the UHMS had been successful in removing Drs Neubauer and

Harch from

> the

> > UHMS, both would have likely lost their medical licenses.

> >

> > This means that anyone who aligns themselves with the UHMS is

aligning

> > themselves with the people who are most interested in withholding

HBOT

> from

> > the public and from your loved ones and mine.

> >

> > In recent days both Mrs. Creacy and Mr Hartsoe have stated

we (the

> > off-label hyperbaric community) should include UHMS in any

endeavor to

> > broaden the scope of HBOT accessibility.

> >

> > In my opinion and the opinion of many others, this strategy,

tactic,

> and/or

> > direction is unwise.

> >

> > The accusatory posts back and forth are a reflection of these

opinions

> > played out. Yes, they are negative; however, I believe it is

critical for

> > all parents pursuing Medicaid reimbursement of off-label HBOT to

> understand

> > the big picture of just what is going on in Hyperbaric Medicine.

> >

> > There is a lot of history here marred with politics and deceit,

which

> > unfortunately continues even to our present time. It is precisely

because

> > of this reason (and others) that the IHMA was formed.

> >

> > I have been given the responsibility of an IHMA board membership,

and I

> > wholeheartedly encourage all to join. If the AAHA were a

legitimate

> > organization, I would encourage you to join it as well. By all

accounts,

> it

> > is unfortunately not legitimate.

> >

> > Thorough documentation of UHMS deceit can be downloaded from

> > HDO-documentation/files/ .

> >

> > Further discussion, disclosures, and documentation of these and

related

> > issues will be made within the next few days.

> >

> >

> >

> > ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

> >

> >

> > Freels

> > 2948 Windfield Circle

> > Tucker, GA 30084-6714

> > 770/491-6776 (phone)

> > 770-234-5757 (fax)

> > mailto:dfreels@m...

> >

> > http://www.freelanceforum.org/df

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

_._.

> > Join the International Hyperbaric Medical Association

>

http://www.hyperbaricmedicalassociation.org/forms/Friends_of_IHMA_Join

..pdf

> >

> > EPSDT decisions http://healthlaw.org/pubs/200308.epsdtdocket.html

> >

> > Unrestricted downloads of 50+ pdf files on HBOT efficacy

> medicaid/files/ ,

> HDO-documentation/files/ and

> http://www.drneubauerhbo.com/papers.htm

> >

> > Download your state EPSDT program

> http://www.hcfa.gov/medicaid/stateplan/Map.asp by doing a search on

the word

> " ameliorate " . State Medicaid websites

> http://www.medi-cal.ca.gov/RelSites_Oth_States.asp . Medicaid waiver

> programs:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/1029/medicaid.html

> >

> > Find a hyperbaric clinic http://www.netnet.net/mums/hbolist.htm

> >

> > HBOT can save billions of dollars and millions of heartaches.

Subscribe to

> by sending a blank email to

> mailto:medicaid-subscribe

> >

> > Unsubscribe? Click here mailto:medicaid-

unsubscribe

> .

> >

• 2 years later...

Thank you Cheryl-Anne for your great post. I hope

this now settles the air as I, for one of thousands,

appreciate your input.