RemedySpot.com

Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations, !! That's wonderful. I know what a valuable resource it will be for all of us. You are amazing and this is a great chance to thank you for all the knowledge you share. Way to go!

BarbF

In a message dated 12/5/2011 11:05:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladybugsandbees@... writes:

I am very proud to announce the launching of my new website.

www.steppingstonesliving.com

I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Looks like you didn't need her help anyhow....it looks GREAT...very warm and welcoming webpage.

Question, in the future, will you be adding nutritionals on your page?

Another question, you mentioned to me a while back that you were not able to prescribe or order tests....maybe a silly question but I got thinking, does the prescription only mean conventional prescriptions? For instance, I have hypothyroid...could you prescribe a natural thyroid medication? Wasn't sure if you meant natural as well.

GREAT JOB!!!!

Lory

Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Ah, wish I would have known you might have needed help with a site. Would have

offered for nuttin'. This is important.

Looks very good tho I can guess the heartburn you had getting it to that point

after having it handed to you not completed. Well done...

>

> I am very proud to announce the launching of my new website.

>

> www.steppingstonesliving.com

>

> I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web

developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to

do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and

began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task

today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books

from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More

will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

>

> I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just

enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update

with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

>

> I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research

data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on

thyroid, iodine and special diets.

>

> Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look

forward to many years in the future.

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

Good job ! Kathleen

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Congrats, ! I noticed you put a post on Dr. Caroline Leaf the other

day. I've got a few of her books and have heard her speak. She taught at our

church's last marriage seminar too. Just love her!

I look forward to checking out your site now that you have it updated. :)

Blessings,

Becky

>

>

>

> I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web

developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to

do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and

began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task

today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books

from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More

will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

>

> I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just

enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update

with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

>

> I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research

data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on

thyroid, iodine and special diets.

>

> Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look

forward to many years in the future.

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

I am catching up on my group emails, and don't have enough web savvy to know what to make of this, but everytime I open one of the emails with the link to Steph's new page, I am notified that Avast has blocked my connecting to a malicious url.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...>

iodine Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:08 PM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Good job ! Kathleen

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

What browser are you using? I had this problem with other websites (Not my own) in Internet Explorer. I now use Google Chrome and it works fine. There is some coding that certain browsers view as malicious.

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

I'm using Firefox. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> iodine Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 6:43 PM Subject: Re:

What browser are you using? I had this problem with other websites (Not my own) in Internet Explorer. I now use Google Chrome and it works fine. There is some coding that certain browsers view as malicious.

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

I use Firefox and Avast, I was able to go the website with no

problem.

On 12/6/2011 9:36 PM, Judith Marg wrote:

I'm using Firefox.

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do

I hope. Ps.130:5

ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>

To:

iodine

Sent:

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 6:43 PM

Subject:

Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones

Living

What browser are you using?  I

had this problem with other websites (Not my

own) in Internet Explorer.  I now use Google

Chrome and it works fine.  There is some

coding that certain browsers view as

malicious.

Buist, ND HC

----- Original

Message -----

Judith

Marg

iodine

Sent:

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 6:33 PM

Subject:

Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping

Stones Living

I am catching up on my group

emails, and don't have enough web savvy to

know what to make of this, but everytime I

open one of the emails with the link to

Steph's new page, I am notified that Avast

has blocked my connecting to a malicious

url.

Judy

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait,

and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5

Kathleen Blake

<kathleenblake@...>

To:

iodine

Sent:

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:08 PM

Subject:

Re: Introducing My Website:

Stepping Stones Living

Good job ! 

Kathleen

----- Original

Message -----

iodine

Sent:

Monday, December 05, 2011

9:05 PM

Subject:

Introducing My

Living

I

am very proud to

announce the launching

of my new website. 

I

have been working

diligently on it the

last few days after

having my web

developer dump it in

my lap stating that

she had provided all

she was going to do

for me.  After getting

over the shock and

anger I picked myself

up again and began to

learn what I needed to

know to complete the

project.  The final

task today was to

create my store

front.  I am now able

to offer 3 different

books from Dr.

Brownstein.  I have

the Iodine, Thyroid

and Salt books

currently.  More will

come in the future.  I

have limited

quantities at this

point. 

I

am offering the Iodine

Group 10% off your

order of any of the

books.  Just enter IODINE

in the coupon box to

receive the discount. 

The cart will update

with the reduced price

prior to your

checkout. 

I

will be adding a

membership forum area

where I will be

placing my research

data for

practitioners.  I will

also be adding more

resource information

on thyroid, iodine and

special diets. 

Thank

you all for your

participation in this

group and your

support.  I look

forward to many years

in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner

/ Iodine Group

I pulled it up in my Firefox browser and it didn't give me an issue. I am not sure.

Anyone else have this problem?

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Maybe you need to configure Avast (a component of

AVG.) I use Firefox and had no problem.

Judith Marg wrote:

I'm using Firefox.

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I

hope. Ps.130:5

To:

iodine

Sent: Tuesday,

December 6, 2011 6:43 PM

Subject: Re:

What

browser are you using?  I had this problem with other websites (Not my

own) in Internet Explorer.  I now use Google Chrome and it works fine. 

There is some coding that certain browsers view as malicious.

Buist, ND HC

Wow, , Your website is beautiful, full of content and very professional looking. What a great launch. Congratulations! LynneFrom: Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...>Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Livingiodine Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 3:08 PM

Good job ! Kathleen

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

I tried it in Firefox, Internet Explorer,

and Chrome - I also use Avast. No problems with

any of them. Perhaps the settings in

Avast need to be adjusted?

Jan

Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:35 AM

iodine

Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones

Living

ï

I pulled it up in

my Firefox browser and it didn't give me an issue. I am not

sure.

Anyone else have

this problem?

Buist,

ND HC

Re: Introducing My

I'm using Firefox.

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Ps.130:5

I did a little bit of research and the error Judy is getting is nothing to do

with Stepanie's website.

Unfortunately though for you Judy, it is caused by a malware program on your

computer.

Regards

Pat

>

> I pulled it up in my Firefox browser and it didn't give me an issue. I am not

sure.

>

> Anyone else have this problem?

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

>

>

>

>

>

> I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having

my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was

going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up

again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The

final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3

different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books

currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this

point.

>

> I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the

books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart

will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

>

> I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my

research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource

information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

>

> Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support.

I look forward to many years in the future.

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

Thank you Lynne!

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

What gets me is that I wasn't even trying to link to the website. Just opening the email with the link in it.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: Don & Debra Norman <denorman@...> iodine Sent: Tuesday,

December 6, 2011 9:57 PM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

problem.

I'm using Firefox.

To:

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Living

What browser are you using? I

own) in Internet Explorer. I now use Google

Chrome and it works fine. There is some

malicious.

Buist, ND HC

----- Original

Message -----

Judith

Marg

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Stones Living

url.

Judy

Kathleen Blake

<kathleenblake@...>

To:

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Stepping Stones Living

Good job !

Kathleen

----- Original

Message -----

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Introducing My

Living

I

am very proud to

announce the launching

of my new website.

I

have been working

diligently on it the

last few days after

having my web

developer dump it in

my lap stating that

she had provided all

she was going to do

for me. After getting

over the shock and

anger I picked myself

up again and began to

learn what I needed to

know to complete the

project. The final

task today was to

create my store

front. I am now able

to offer 3 different

books from Dr.

Brownstein. I have

the Iodine, Thyroid

and Salt books

currently. More will

come in the future. I

have limited

quantities at this

point.

I

am offering the Iodine

Group 10% off your

order of any of the

books. Just enter IODINE

in the coupon box to

receive the discount.

The cart will update

with the reduced price

prior to your

checkout.

I

will be adding a

membership forum area

where I will be

placing my research

data for

practitioners. I will

also be adding more

resource information

on thyroid, iodine and

special diets.

Thank

you all for your

participation in this

group and your

support. I look

forward to many years

in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner

/ Iodine Group

Well, I'll just put it in the computer mysteries file, since it is not happening this morning. lolSo, I went on to your new site, Steph, and really like the look & feel of it.Glad to see Vit. C currently at the top. Good article on it. Went to leave a couple of little points about it in the comments only to find them closed. So, I will make them here. In the fourth paragraph, I think you want the word 'conjures' instead of 'congers'.And in the eighth paragraph, it would seem to me that maybe the 'Lp(a) binding inhibitors' were discovered or named (or some such) instead of 'invented'.Keep up the good work, Steph. But maybe stop a little while to get some sleep.

:)Blessings,JudyI wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: Judith Marg <judithmarg@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 11:38 AM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

What gets me is that I wasn't even trying to link to the website. Just opening the email with the link in it.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: Don & Debra Norman <denorman@...> iodine Sent: Tuesday,

December 6, 2011 9:57 PM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

problem.

I'm using Firefox.

To:

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Living

What browser are you using? I

own) in Internet Explorer. I now use Google

Chrome and it works fine. There is some

malicious.

Buist, ND HC

----- Original

Message -----

Judith

Marg

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Stones Living

url.

Judy

Kathleen Blake

<kathleenblake@...>

To:

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Stepping Stones Living

Good job !

Kathleen

----- Original

Message -----

iodine

Sent:

Subject:

Introducing My

Living

I

am very proud to

announce the launching

of my new website.

I

have been working

diligently on it the

last few days after

having my web

developer dump it in

my lap stating that

she had provided all

she was going to do

for me. After getting

over the shock and

anger I picked myself

up again and began to

learn what I needed to

know to complete the

project. The final

task today was to

create my store

front. I am now able

to offer 3 different

books from Dr.

Brownstein. I have

the Iodine, Thyroid

and Salt books

currently. More will

come in the future. I

have limited

quantities at this

point.

I

am offering the Iodine

Group 10% off your

order of any of the

books. Just enter IODINE

in the coupon box to

receive the discount.

The cart will update

with the reduced price

prior to your

checkout.

I

will be adding a

membership forum area

where I will be

placing my research

data for

practitioners. I will

also be adding more

resource information

on thyroid, iodine and

special diets.

Thank

you all for your

participation in this

group and your

support. I look

forward to many years

in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner

/ Iodine Group

Congratulation , your website is great! I'm looking forward to keep reading. Lots of success!Graciela From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> iodine Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 11:05:16

PM Subject: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Thanks, Pat.I'm probably overdue to run the stuff that doesn't run automatically. Today might be a good day.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: miggles3221 <ebeneezer_@...> iodine Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 9:56 AM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

I did a little bit of research and the error Judy is getting is nothing to do with Stepanie's website.

Unfortunately though for you Judy, it is caused by a malware program on your computer.

Regards

Pat

>

> I pulled it up in my Firefox browser and it didn't give me an issue. I am not sure.

>

> Anyone else have this problem?

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

>

>

>

>

>

> I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

>

> I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

>

> I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

>

> Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

Thank you!

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Thank you for looking into this.

Buist ND HC

Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living> > > > I am very proud to announce the launching of my new website. > > www.steppingstonesliving.com > > I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point. > > I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout. > > I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets. > > Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.> > Buist, ND HC> Owner / Iodine Group> www.steppingstonesliving.com>

Your website looks great Steph. Congrats and thank you for keeping

this list going.

Jana

On 12/5/2011 10:05 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:

I

am very proud to announce the launching of my new website.

I

have been working diligently on it the last few days after

having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had

provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over

the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to

learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The

final task today was to create my store front. I am now able

to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the

Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in

the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

I

am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the

books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box

to receive the discount. The cart will update with the

reduced price prior to your checkout.

I

will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing

my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding

more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special

diets.

Thank

you all for your participation in this group and your

support. I look forward to many years in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner

/ Iodine Group

Thank you! The comments are moderated. You should have been able to comment - just not post it automatically.

The issue in paragraph 8 was more than the word - it is fixed now.

Buist, ND HC.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Steph,Glad to be of a pinch of help.I went back to reread paragraph 8, which now makes a whole lot of sense.However, I again clicked to 'leave your comment' only to have it refresh and then say at the bottom, 'comments are closed'.Judy I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> iodine Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:20 PM Subject: Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Thank you! The comments are moderated. You should have been able to comment - just not post it automatically.

The issue in paragraph 8 was more than the word - it is fixed now.

Buist, ND HC.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Ok, I must have changed some setting because I was getting comments. I'll have to look and see where that may be.

Thanks!

Buist, ND HC

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group