RemedySpot.com

Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, the comments are fixed.

Buist, ND HC

Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

I am very proud to announce the launching of my new website.

www.steppingstonesliving.com

I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

Thank you Barb. I appreciate it!

Buist, ND HC

Re: Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Congratulations, !! That's wonderful. I know what a valuable resource it will be for all of us. You are amazing and this is a great chance to thank you for all the knowledge you share. Way to go!

BarbF

In a message dated 12/5/2011 11:05:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladybugsandbees@... writes:

I have been working diligently on it the last few days after having my web developer dump it in my lap stating that she had provided all she was going to do for me. After getting over the shock and anger I picked myself up again and began to learn what I needed to know to complete the project. The final task today was to create my store front. I am now able to offer 3 different books from Dr. Brownstein. I have the Iodine, Thyroid and Salt books currently. More will come in the future. I have limited quantities at this point.

I am offering the Iodine Group 10% off your order of any of the books. Just enter IODINE in the coupon box to receive the discount. The cart will update with the reduced price prior to your checkout.

I will be adding a membership forum area where I will be placing my research data for practitioners. I will also be adding more resource information on thyroid, iodine and special diets.

Thank you all for your participation in this group and your support. I look forward to many years in the future.

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group

I am not a licensed practitioner. I am a Naturopathic Practitioner - not an NMD. Only Naturopathic Medical doctors can write prescriptions. I have herbs, homeopathy, OTC Progesterone, Essential Oils, etc but nothing that requires a prescription / pharmacy to get.

Buist, ND HC

Introducing My Website: Stepping Stones Living

Buist, ND HC

Owner / Iodine Group