RemedySpot.com

Re: iodine and armour?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Deidre,Is it possible that the increased sinus issues are due to detox from your increased iodine intake? in Alaska

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Deidre <dramsey@...> wrote:

I have been on ERFA (armour) and taking the iodoral. In the last 2 weeks I have had facial pressure caused by sinuses/allergies. This is bad. Last week I had to have a cortisone shot to relieve the pressure and headaches. I do not have a sinus infection. I am wondering if I have become allergic to armour? Has anyone else had this problem and what do I do? I am so worried and stressed over this. I can’t keep getting cortisone shots.

Deidre in TX 

Have you made sure that there were no changes to the fillers in ERFA? Maybe you have an allergic reaction to something in the tablet.

Buist, ND HC

iodine and armour?

I have been on ERFA (armour) and taking the iodoral. In the last 2 weeks I have had facial pressure caused by sinuses/allergies. This is bad. Last week I had to have a cortisone shot to relieve the pressure and headaches. I do not have a sinus infection. I am wondering if I have become allergic to armour? Has anyone else had this problem and what do I do? I am so worried and stressed over this. I can’t keep getting cortisone shots.

Deidre in TX

that would be my answer also cynthia.

for the most part i have NOT had a sinus headache, nor a major sinus infection, nor my annual winter bronchitis since i began taking iodoral.

i say 'for the most part' because when i was on the levothyroxine all my headaches came back with a vengeance within a few days of starting the levothyroxine.

Re: iodine and armour?

Posted by: "Hidden Jewel" hiddenjewelalaska@... cjcarlson2000

Thu Feb 2, 2012 12:12 pm (PST)

Hi Deidre,Is it possible that the increased sinus issues are due to detox from yourincreased iodine intake? in Alaska