RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Iodine and Anemia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ! You are never butting in! Please add comments or ask questions whenever you like! That is what this group is all about! I use Magnesium Orotate, it was formulated by the German doctor, Hans Nieper .I like it because I have never experienced loose bowels using it, which can be a common occurrance with some other forms of magnesium. It is made in the USA, which is important to me. When I need to buy more, I look for the best price; usually it will be from someplace like Lucky Vitamins. Here a link where you can read about it. This link, however, is not the best price.

http://www.iherb.com/Nutrient-rs-Incorporated-Advanced-Research-Magnesium-Orotate-500-mg-100-Tablets/37366?at=0

Kind regards,

Kathleen

Re: Iodine and Anemia

Just to butt in, I'm interested, Kathleen, I'm having a hard time finding a decent magnesium. What kind do you use?Thank you,Sorry for butting in about that.> > > > > > > > > I have searched through the postings and the iodine4health site, but> > have found little concerning iodine supplementation and its effect (or> > lack thereof) on those with anemia. Has anyone had some experience> > with this? She also had "Roux- en-Y" bariatric surgery a few years> > ago, in case that makes a difference.> > > > I'm looking at preparing my own Lugol's solution for supplementation> > in my daily regimen to prevent/reverse male pattern baldness and was> > curious if it would benefit my wife as well.> > > > thanks,> > Tim in Michigan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -Angie> Hive mind level 5 worker: Honey producer> > > > > > > > > > > =>

Hi Kathleen,It looks like the price for your same product is a bit less at Swanson's so just wanted to let everyone know. It is a 200 quantity bottle.http://www.swansonvitamins.com/ADR022/ItemDetail 

in AlaskaOn Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Hi !  You are never butting in!  Please add comments or ask questions whenever you like! That is what this group is all about!  I use Magnesium Orotate, it was formulated  by the German doctor, Hans Nieper .I like it because I have never experienced loose bowels using it, which can be a common occurrance with some other  forms of magnesium. It is made in the USA, which is important to me.  When I need to buy more, I look for the best price; usually it will be from someplace like Lucky Vitamins. Here a link where you can read about it. This link, however, is not the best price. 

http://www.iherb.com/Nutrient-rs-Incorporated-Advanced-Research-Magnesium-Orotate-500-mg-100-Tablets/37366?at=0

Kind regards,

Kathleen

Just to butt in, I'm interested, Kathleen, I'm having a hard time finding a decent magnesium. What kind do you use?Thank you,Sorry for butting in about that.> > > > > > > > > I have searched through the postings and the iodine4health site, but> > have found little concerning iodine supplementation and its effect (or> > lack thereof) on those with anemia. Has anyone had some experience> > with this? She also had " Roux- en-Y " bariatric surgery a few years> > ago, in case that makes a difference.> > > > I'm looking at preparing my own Lugol's solution for supplementation> > in my daily regimen to prevent/reverse male pattern baldness and was> > curious if it would benefit my wife as well.> > > > thanks,> > Tim in Michigan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -Angie> Hive mind level 5 worker: Honey producer> > > > > > > > > > > =>

Hi ,

Yes, that is what I was saying; you have to shop around for the best price. My latest order was from Lucky Vitamins where it was the best price. Prices vary daily, so always best to google and see what you find.

Kathleen

Just to butt in, I'm interested, Kathleen, I'm having a hard time finding a decent magnesium. What kind do you use?Thank you,Sorry for butting in about that.> > > > > > > > > I have searched through the postings and the iodine4health site, but> > have found little concerning iodine supplementation and its effect (or> > lack thereof) on those with anemia. Has anyone had some experience> > with this? She also had "Roux- en-Y" bariatric surgery a few years> > ago, in case that makes a difference.> > > > I'm looking at preparing my own Lugol's solution for supplementation> > in my daily regimen to prevent/reverse male pattern baldness and was> > curious if it would benefit my wife as well.> > > > thanks,> > Tim in Michigan> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -Angie> Hive mind level 5 worker: Honey producer> > > > > > > > > > > =>