RemedySpot.com

Re: Starting kids on Iodine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Children are a little different in the protocol.

I use Methylselenocystine from Complementary Prescriptions (VRP - Professional brand) - 100 mcg 3x / week.

They do not take Magnesium other than in their multivitamin but I do use Ancient Minerals occasionally in the bath water. I have been considering using it more often on their feet.

My children started Iodine at 4 & 7 and are now 9 & 12.

Buist, ND HC

Starting kids on Iodine

Hi,I will be starting 3 of my kids on Iodine soon...No health issues at all, just maintenence stuff...I just need to know what brand of selenium and magnesium are folks using on kids or recommend as well as how much to give..Ages are 11, 8, and 6 ??ThanksSAJ

Thanks , however, I am unable to find

Methylselenocystine from Complementary Prescriptions in 100 mcg, they come in 200 mcg..I could've split the pills into 2 but these are capsules. Not sure how to do it ??SAJ

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

Children are a little different in the protocol. 

I use Methylselenocystine from Complementary Prescriptions (VRP - Professional brand) - 100 mcg 3x / week.

They do not take Magnesium other than in their multivitamin but I do use Ancient Minerals occasionally in the bath water.  I have been considering using it more often on their feet. 

My children started Iodine at 4 & 7 and are now 9 & 12.

Buist, ND HC

Starting kids on Iodine

Hi,I will be starting 3 of my kids on Iodine soon...No health issues at all, just maintenence stuff...I just need to know what brand of selenium and magnesium are folks using on kids or recommend as well as how much to give..Ages are 11, 8, and 6 ??ThanksSAJ

Oh you are right! I just open the capsules and split them between my two kids.

Buist, ND HC

Starting kids on Iodine