RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: iodine and intestinal/digestive endometriosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh yes, I’ve

heard of that and can’t this happen just about anywhere in the body? So

this would occur on the OUTSIDE of the Intestines, right?

Well, let me

tell you Celine, that Lugol’s Liquid 5% Iodine took my Uterine Lining

back to normal, where it had been 20 years ago before Menopause and that was a

great thing. It also shrunk my Uterine Fibroids so I would bet, it would

SHRINK your Endometrial tissue as well. I believe it is all the same tissue.

Also

Progesterone would help that as well. I read a couple of medical papers

on that issue.

If you go to www.earthclinic.com and put into the

Search Engine Endometriosis+Iodine you will find some interesting articles.

Good Luck,

Bonnie

iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of jprocure@...

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012

7:33 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: iodine and

intestinal/digestive endometriosis

It's where endometrial tissue has migrated to and

attached to the intestines. This migrant tissue swells and shed just as normal

endometrial tissue does.

Not pleasant.

Jaye

>

> Celine:

>

>

>

> What is intestinal endometriosis??

>

>

>

> Bonnie

>

>

>

> _____

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4805 - Release Date: 02/12/12

Absolutely, iodine will help this type of endometriosis. For sure.

Reproductive organs are a

MAJOR user of iodine. We have seen women have all kinds of success from

fertility to

shrinking fibroids etc.

Let us know how it goes for you. Give it time. And do external painting

(search for painting

on the website) with a carrier oil over the affected areas, in addition to oral.

--

On 12 Feb 2012 at 20:57, Bonnie Cole wrote:

>

>

>

> Oh yes, I´ve heard of that and can´t this happen just about

> anywhere in the body? So this would occur on the OUTSIDE of the

> Intestines, right?

>

> Well, let me tell you Celine, that Lugol´s Liquid 5% Iodine took

> my Uterine Lining back to normal, where it had been 20 years ago

> before Menopause and that was a great thing. It also shrunk my

> Uterine Fibroids so I would bet, it would SHRINK your Endometrial

> tissue as well. I believe it is all the same tissue.

>

> Also Progesterone would help that as well. I read a couple of

> medical papers on that issue.

>

> If you go to www.earthclinic.com and put into the Search Engine

> Endometriosis+Iodine you will find some interesting articles.

>

> Good Luck,

> Bonnie

>

>

>

>

>

> From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On

> Behalf Of jprocure@... Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:33

> PM iodine Subject: Re: iodine and

> intestinal/digestive endometriosis

>

>

>

> It's where endometrial tissue has migrated to and attached to the

> intestines. This migrant tissue swells and shed just as normal

> endometrial tissue does.

>

> Not pleasant.

>

> Jaye

>

> >

> > Celine: > > > > What is intestinal endometriosis?? > > > > Bonnie >

> > > > _____

>

> size=1 width= " 100% " noshade color= " #aca899 " align=center>

> No virus found in this message.

> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4805 - Release Date:

> 02/12/12

>

>

>

>

If the bowel lining has shrunk from the 5 in or so diameter to 1 inch you may have to have a resection done. I did not know what was wrong and my intestines wrapped themselves around my womanhood parts and everything had to be yanked. Have you had all the children yet you wanted and if you are older you may want to have a hysterectomy to stop the endometriosis and have the bowel fixed at the same time. But if you are still wanting children and are of child bearing years don't let no surgeron talk you into getting all your parts removed because once it's gone it's gone. If i had known about iodine and i had early stages of the endometriosis then i most likely could of saved everything. Not sure if iodine can reverse bad ahesions or scar tissue. Maybe someone in this group who had it in the bowel can let you know if iodine helped them avoid surgery. Hugs RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 13, 2012, at 8:53 AM, "celeene66" <ldanaila@...> wrote:

Hi Rae,

I also have my uterine fibroids which shrinked with iodine. But I have more pain now then before taking iodine. My gynecologist told me that if I don't have an uterin endometriosis I should check with a gastroentrologist and see if it's intestinal endo.

Is intestinal endometriosis the same endometriosis which came from the uterus?

How can an instestinal endometriosis heal with iodine because (as I read) it's stuck to the intestine, there are lesions and needs surgery?

I usually take between 6.25 mg and 12.50 mg. I cannot get higher I have horrible palpitations.

thank you,

celine

>

> > I know iodine helps with endometriosis but i wonder if iodine can help people with intestinal/digestive endometriosis?

> >

> > thank you,

> >

> > celine

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> > Overlooked tax credits and deductions

> > Here are 18 ways you might not know about that could help you pay less to Uncle Sam.

> > Privacy Policy

>

=

As a message therapist, I recommended castor oil packs for endometriosis to a client and it helped her a lot. It is advised however not to use it during menstruation. You can easily find instructions online. Basically buy flannel wool and cold-pressed castor oil at the health food store. Soak the flannel in castor oil and lay that on your stomach and then a heating pad on top of that for 20-45 minutes. You can do this everyday unless menstruating. Also, coconut oil is very good for endometriosis also.

Kathy

Hi Rae,I also have my uterine fibroids which shrinked with iodine. But I have more pain now then before taking iodine. My gynecologist told me that if I don't have an uterin endometriosis I should check with a gastroentrologist and see if it's intestinal endo. Is intestinal endometriosis the same endometriosis which came from the uterus? How can an instestinal endometriosis heal with iodine because (as I read) it's stuck to the intestine, there are lesions and needs surgery?I usually take between 6.25 mg and 12.50 mg. I cannot get higher I have horrible palpitations.thank you,celine> > > I know iodine helps with endometriosis but i wonder if iodine can help people with intestinal/digestive endometriosis?> > > > thank you,> > > > celine> > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Overlooked tax credits and deductions> > Here are 18 ways you

might not know about that could help you pay less to Uncle Sam.> > Privacy Policy>=

What exactly does the castor oil do? Would it work for heavy bleeding that is not caused by endo?len From: Kathy Turetzky <kathy.caurdy@...> iodine Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:09 AM Subject: Re: Re: iodine and intestinal/digestive endometriosis

As a message therapist, I recommended castor oil packs for endometriosis to a client and it helped her a lot. It is advised however not to use it during menstruation. You can easily find instructions online. Basically buy flannel wool and cold-pressed castor oil at the health food store. Soak the flannel in castor oil and lay that on your stomach and then a heating pad on top of that for 20-45 minutes. You can do this everyday unless menstruating. Also, coconut oil is very good for endometriosis also.

Kathy

Hi Rae,I also have my uterine fibroids which shrinked with iodine. But I have more pain now then before taking iodine. My gynecologist told me that if I don't have an uterin endometriosis I should check with a gastroentrologist and see if it's intestinal endo. Is intestinal endometriosis the same endometriosis which came from the uterus? How can an instestinal endometriosis heal with iodine because (as I read) it's stuck to the intestine, there are lesions and needs surgery?I usually take between 6.25 mg and 12.50 mg. I cannot get higher I have horrible palpitations.thank you,celine> > > I know iodine helps with endometriosis but i wonder if iodine can help people with intestinal/digestive endometriosis?> > > > thank you,> > > > celine> > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Overlooked tax credits and deductions> > Here are 18 ways you

might not know about that could help you pay less to Uncle Sam.> > Privacy Policy>=

The healing power of castor and coconut oils are why we recommend them as

carrier oils for

painting of iodine.

--

On 13 Feb 2012 at 10:09, Kathy Turetzky wrote:

>

>

>

> As a message therapist, I recommended castor oil packs for

> endometriosis to a client and it helped her a lot. It is advised

> however not to use it during menstruation. You can easily find

> instructions online. Basically buy flannel wool and cold-pressed

> castor oil at the health food store. Soak the flannel in castor oil

> and lay that on your stomach and then a heating pad on top of that for

> 20-45 minutes. You can do this everyday unless menstruating. Also,

> coconut oil is very good for endometriosis also.

>

> Kathy

>

>

Hi Celine,

It's to protect the skin against the oxidating effects of the iodine.

Iodine will help with endometriosis. Whether it will help enough in a fast

enough time frame

is another thing. But this is a case where getting up the oral dose high and

quickly would be

recommended. And painting.

--

On 13 Feb 2012 at 18:43, celeene66 wrote:

> Hi ,

>

> is the carring oil supposed for better absortion of iodine or it's

> used against skin irritation?

>

> I know that iodine is good for fibroids, it worked for me. But I don't

> know if iodine can help me with my endometriosis is stucked to my

> bowel...

>

> Is there anybody here who cured her endometriosis with iodine?

>

> thank you,

> celine

>

>

> > > > >

> Celine: > > > > What is intestinal endometriosis?? > > > > Bonnie > >

> > > > > _____ > > > > size=1 width= " 100% " noshade color= " #aca899 "

> align=center> > > No virus found in this message. > > Checked

> by AVG - www.avg.com > > Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database:

> 2112/4805 - Release Date: > > 02/12/12 > > > > > > > > >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Owner: Buist, ND HC

> Moderators: Baker, Kathleen Blake, Donna Iler, Linn

>

> All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

> IodineOT/

>

>

> The NEW MEMBER DOCUMENT (#1 on the list)

> iodine/files/01%20NEW%20MEMBERS%2

> 0-%20READ%20FIRST/

Castor oil:

http://www.kristinasoil.com/fyi.html

First cold pressed Castor oil was one of the world's first medicinal oil's because it naturally contains a unique and beneficial mixture of triglycerides or fatty acids. About 90% of Castor seed oil contains the unusual hydroxy fatty acid ricinoleate (ricinoleic acid) (2G,2H). Ricinoleic acid inhibits the growth of many viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and molds, like its derivative undecylenic acid (2I). Also, "topical application of ricinoleic acid, the main component of Castor oil, exerts remarkable analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects (2J)."

Castor Oil

Castor oil packs can be helpful in treating painful cramps associated with fibroids and can also aid in the shrinking of the fibroid itself. Saturate a small piece of cotton or flannel with some castor oil, place over your abdomen, and cover with plastic wrap. You might want to place a heating pad over the pack to keep it warm. Keep the castor oil pack on for about an hour while you are in a reclining position and relax. Do this as often as you like for relief.

Read more: Herbal Remedy for Uterine Fibroids | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5569136_herbal-remedy-uterine-fibroids.html#ixzz1mM3jZpvG

http://edgarcaycediet.com/Articles/castor_oil_packs.htm

Help for Women's ProblemsIn The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health through Drugless Therapy, the late Dr. Harold J. Reilly, who worked with the information provided in the Cayce readings for forty-five years, recalls the case of a woman who had been suffering from excessive bleeding of the uterus for thirteen years. By the time she came to see Dr. Reilly, her problem was threatening to disrupt her career as an opera singer, as well as her ability to function normally in her personal life as a wife and mother. Four leading gynecologists whom she had consulted had all recommended some kind of surgery, from a simple D & C to a total hysterectomy. Dr. Reilly put her on a regimen that began with colonic irrigations and castor oil packs four nights on, three nights off. The woman later reported that "after the first two nights of the castor oil packs ... the spotting stopped, and this was

remarkable, because it was just after my menstrual period, and usually that went on and on. By the end of the week, I sang in a concert and felt fine."

Hi Rae,I also have my uterine fibroids which shrinked with iodine. But I have more pain now then before taking iodine. My gynecologist told me that if I don't have an uterin endometriosis I should check with a gastroentrologist and see if it's intestinal endo. Is intestinal endometriosis the same endometriosis which came from the uterus? How can an instestinal endometriosis heal with iodine because (as I read) it's stuck to the intestine, there are lesions and needs surgery?I usually take between 6.25 mg and 12.50 mg. I cannot get higher I have horrible palpitations.thank you,celine> > > I know iodine helps with endometriosis but i wonder if iodine can help people with intestinal/digestive endometriosis?> > > > thank you,> > > > celine> > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Overlooked tax credits and deductions> > Here are 18 ways you might not know about that could help you pay

less to Uncle Sam.> > Privacy Policy>=

No no problem. You'd know if you did something because the skin will react

with dermatitis if the iodine oxidizes the skin. It's completely safe, but you

just

want to avoid repeated applications without a carrier oil, in order to avoid the

dermatitis that can result.

What we recommend is put a little oil in the palm of your hand, and drop in the

Lugol's drops, then apply together like that.

--

On 14 Feb 2012 at 12:33, celeene66 wrote:

> ,

>

> I used iodine on my breasts without coconut oil, I didn't know about

> oxidation & skin. Did I do something wrong to my breasts ?

>

> What should I put first? Lugol or coconut oil?

>

> celine

>

>

> > > > > > >

> Celine: > > > > What is intestinal endometriosis?? > > > > Bonnie > >

> > > > > > > _____ > > > > size=1 width= " 100% " noshade color= " #aca899 "

> > > align=center> > > No virus found in this message. > >

> Checked > > by AVG - www.avg.com > > Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus

> Database: > > 2112/4805 - Release Date: > > 02/12/12 > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > >

> Owner: Buist, ND HC > > Moderators: Baker,