RemedySpot.com

Re: Coconut oil will raise your temperature by 1 degree.. / Take to OT Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This has wandered off topic. Please take it to the OT group.

Thank you!

Buist, ND HC

Coconut oil will raise your temperature by 1 degree..

nah coconut oil see email below

,Something else that helps elevate low body temperature is to add a tablespoon of coconut oil -- aka: coconut "fat" since it's solid at room temperature -- to your diet because it helps to increase metabolism. Someone in this group reported that when she started eating coconut fat daily that her low body temperature increased by one degree, so I tried it, and I was surprised that the same thing happened to me, too - along with a very welcome increase in energy.The reason for this is the coconut fat contains medium chain triglycerides which are burned for fuel by the body. Here's a link to help you understand the value of coconut in your diet. http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/ Furthermore, the fatty acids in coconut help the body to utilize iodine better although I've forgotten how they do that. Perhaps someone else can explain it for you. I'm pretty sure coconut fat helps with the "good kind" of cholesterol too, but I can't remember about that fact for sure. I'm sure you'll find the answer to that at the Coconut Research Center's website, posted above.>