RemedySpot.com

Re: does lugols stain teeth?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just want to know if anyone has experienced staining of the teeth associated with the use of the Lugols solution. I am trying the iodoral but might be interested in the lugols if the staining is not a problem. ThanksBetty

Hi Betty,

Have not noticed any staining. However, if you are worried about it, you could use a straw, or rinse your mouth after you have your Lugol's.

Kathleen

I just want to know if anyone has experienced staining of the teeth associated with the use of the Lugols solution. I am trying the iodoral but might be interested in the lugols if the staining is not a problem. Thanks

Betty

Hi BettyI noticed staining with Lugol's, so I am now using a straw and brushing my teeth within an hour, so the problem isn't as bad. Regards

On 22 February 2012 12:13, Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Hi Betty,

Have not noticed any staining. However, if you are worried about it, you could use a straw, or rinse your mouth after you have your Lugol's.

Kathleen

I just want to know if anyone has experienced staining of the teeth associated with the use of the Lugols solution.  I am trying the iodoral but might be interested in the lugols if the staining is not a problem.  Thanks

Betty