RemedySpot.com

Re: Iodine with probiotics and vitamins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My children do them all in the morning too.

Buist, ND HC

Iodine with probiotics and vitamins

Is it OK to take iodine (liquid Lugol's) at the same time as probiotics or vitamins? My son also gets Vitamin D and a probiotic daily, and it would be ideal to mix them together in his morning juice, but I want to make sure the iodine isn't going to negate those somehow.

Thanks!

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

When my doctor noticed I wasn't absorbing Vit D well, he told me to take it separately from the iodine. But, he could be totally full of nonsense. Thoughts? -AngieOn Feb 22, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote: My children do them all in the morning too. Buist, ND HC Iodine with probiotics and vitamins Is it OK to take iodine (liquid Lugol's) at the same time as probiotics or vitamins? My son also gets Vitamin D and a probiotic daily, and it would be ideal to mix them together in his morning juice, but I want to make sure the iodine isn't going to negate those somehow. Thanks! -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

We use the emulsified form of Vit D - Biotics Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte. We have always taken our supplements together all at once. I am not sure that there is an issue with Vit D and Iodine. I have not heard about that from anyone.

Buist, ND HC

Is it OK to take iodine (liquid Lugol's) at the same time as probiotics or vitamins? My son also gets Vitamin D and a probiotic daily, and it would be ideal to mix them together in his morning juice, but I want to make sure the iodine isn't going to negate those somehow.

Thanks!

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

-Angie

That's the same Vit D supp I take. Thanks. And no problem with a probiotic? I know iodine will kill fungus, but not bacteria, right? So probiotics are oK?Thx -AngieOn Feb 23, 2012, at 7:35 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote: We use the emulsified form of Vit D - Biotics Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte. We have always taken our supplements together all at once. I am not sure that there is an issue with Vit D and Iodine. I have not heard about that from anyone. Buist, ND HC Iodine with probiotics and vitamins Is it OK to take iodine (liquid Lugol's) at the same time as probiotics or vitamins? My son also gets Vitamin D and a probiotic daily, and it would be ideal to mix them together in his morning juice, but I want to make sure the iodine isn't going to negate those somehow. Thanks! -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Iodine does not kill of good bacteria.

Buist, ND HC

Thanks!

-Angie

-Angie

-Angie

Angie-- Iodine does not kill off good bacteria, but it does kill off bad

bacteria. It

is antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, etc. It turns out that probiotic

bacteria and

yeasts have a different electrical polarity that makes them recognizable, or,

not

recognizable as baddies to be destroyed. Our world is much more complex and

wondrous than we know.

--

On 23 Feb 2012 at 20:54, Buist, ND HC wrote:

>

>

>

> Iodine does not kill of good bacteria.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

> Iodine with probiotics and vitamins

>

>

> Is it OK to take iodine (liquid Lugol's) at the same time as

> probiotics or vitamins? My son also gets Vitamin D and a probiotic

> daily, and it would be ideal to mix them together in his morning

> juice, but I want to make sure the iodine isn't going to negate those

> somehow.