RemedySpot.com

Adrenal and RT3 gp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, and others,I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill individual. I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the

adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until

adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice

and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take

iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine

info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my

ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue

to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day.

It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is

highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence

you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed

choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books.

I hope this helps.

>

> Hi, and others,

>

> I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the

> Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about

> taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:

>

> The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew

> nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate

> to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here

> that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they

> were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their

> health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in

> the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you

> knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you

> would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill

> individual.

>

> I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined

> the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem

> very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very

> helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that

> maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a

> short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?

>

> -Angie

>

> " Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable

> authenticity " - Abraham Lincoln

>

Thank you so much for telling us your experience! I have heard that the leader of the Adrenal Group tried iodine, had very bad bromide detox symptoms and sadly didn’t understand that she was detoxing heavily and blamed iodine.

So happy to hear you went against the Adrenal Group advice and did your own research and have such a healing story to share with us!

Kind regards,

=Kathleen

Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Thank you very much for your testimonial, . I also was only able to

heal my adrenals once I was on the iodine protocol.

--

On 24 Feb 2012 at 19:58, H wrote:

> I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything

> the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine

> until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick

> following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate

> but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer

> am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up

> the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the

> iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal

> my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day.

>

> It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine

> protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have

> the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your

> gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new

> member document and Dr. Brownstein's books.

>

> I hope this helps.

>

>

>

>

>

> > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives

> for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and

> came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you

> made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3

> and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them

> sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There

> have been several people here > that have listened to them out of

> fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice

> here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but

> the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble

> these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those

> groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her

> advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was

> wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the

> group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem >

> > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that >

> maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a >

> short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and

> why? > > -Angie > > " Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails

> are of questionable > authenticity " - Abraham Lincoln >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Owner: Buist, ND HC

> Moderators: Baker, Kathleen Blake, Donna Iler, Linn

>

> All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

> IodineOT/

>

>

> The NEW MEMBER DOCUMENT (#1 on the list)

> iodine/files/01%20NEW%20MEMBERS%2

> 0-%20READ%20FIRST/

That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the

new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have

regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable >

authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral.

I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are

recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and

overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and

Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your

statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

len,I don't know if iodine affects the test results (I was on iodine when I had mine, so....). Yes, my thyroid is low as well. I have not had RT3 tested or antibodies, but am getting that in the next round. I'm not terribly impressed with my doc for leaving that stuff out.I saw improvement from Isocort right away. That stuff is like solid gold to me. :-) -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:48 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

OK, , I don't need to know personal stuff, but can you answer some of the questions at the beginning of my post (see your quote at the bottom)? (I guess you can wait until you're feeling better - sorry you've been sick). What sorts of things do they advise that you think are bad ideas and why? I know T3 only is one of the things you don't think is good and they recommend that for anyone with RT3 issues. I'm taking their advice to me pretty seriously but don't want to wander into doing something stupid.Thanks, AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 8:18 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote:  I know I am hopping in the middle and there are other questions. But I have been really sick this week and am trying to scan messages. Have you tried taking Floradix Iron + Herb for your iron issues? It is non-constipating. Also taking a B6-Complex (Pure Encapsulations is the one I use) will help increase storage of the iron. I suspect the reason you don't feel better is due to low iron. The red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen and when you are low, you will feel fatigued. A quick note on the Adrenal / RT3 group. They are both the same owner. What I know about her I prefer not to share in public since it really isn't anyone's business. I used to be on a smaller "leader" group where she shared a lot of information about her lifestyle, health issues, labs etc. Kathleen is correct. She was poisoned by a bromide based pesticide a long time ago. She took iodine and had a bad reaction and instead of working through it she threw the baby out with the bath water and claims it is bad for everyone. I have been running this group since 2007 and I have not seen horrible issues like hers often. The few that stuck with it and allowed the group to help them, were able to overcome the toxicity and regain their life. Try to find a picture of the leader of the group. Does she look well? Does she have tons of energy, eat well, exercise, and enjoy life? I'll let you decide this but from what I have seen the answer is - no. So is that someone to model your attempt to get well after? I'll leave that up to you as well. Buist, ND HC RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len Hi, Just sayin, The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else. I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17. I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it. I don't feel any better on Iodine either. I am on HC for adrenal fatigue. I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true... YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly. I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June. SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone. They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better. Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do. They are suffering. She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group. Bek I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12 -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

They tend to isolate so many things - don't do this if and only do that if... Your body is a complex machine. Sometimes you have to mount a war on multiple fronts or nothing will ever get better. Like the adrenal fatigue - don't take iodine until you get that corrected. Well the adrenals need iodine to heal so if you avoid iodine in order to heal adrenals first you may never get there. But carefully regulating both fronts will help to get you balanced faster.

They do not recommend taking iodine with RT3 issues. They have an issue with selenium and RT3 too I believe. There is something about selenium and I think that is the connection.

Recently there was an issue with magnesium (if I remember correctly) and not taking that if XYZ existed. But low magnesium is dangerous as it is needed in over 300 enzyme reactions.

The years I have been around them have given many new conjectures into better ways to doing things by eliminating things. It all gets too confusing. Honesty I roll my eyes each time I hear of a new scheme they have to get well. I have done it. I am very well (other than my cold <BG> this week).

I stick to what I have seen work, what Dr. Brownstein has counseled me about, what Dr. Abraham has shared, and other doctors that I am in communication with for their advice. I have a strong team of professionals around me who are all very good in their specialties. I will model my practice after these people and not re-invent the wheel.

Buist, ND HC

RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Hi,

Just sayin,

The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else.

I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17.

I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it.

I don't feel any better on Iodine either.

I am on HC for adrenal fatigue.

I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true...

YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly.

I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June.

SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone.

They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better.

Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do.

They are suffering.

She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group.

Bek

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Hi ,What did you use to heal your adrenals?On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM, H <catherine_whelan@...> wrote:

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. 

So you got good results even though the isocort formula is changed? I heard for a lot of people it stopped working after they changed it.BTW, my daughter's first name is although she goes by her middle name.len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24,

2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

len,I don't know if iodine affects the test results (I was on iodine when I had mine, so....). Yes, my thyroid is low as well. I have not had RT3 tested or antibodies, but am getting that in the next round. I'm not terribly impressed with my doc for leaving that stuff out.I saw improvement from Isocort right away. That stuff is like solid gold to me. :-) -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:48 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test

results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re:

Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired,

weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking

Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go

against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they

seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Hi Angie

I have been part of both groups. This group (iodine) usually keeps a very calm

and generally generous disposition toward other sources of information (or

misinformation, as the case may be) so when speaks like this there is

a reason!

I can tell you that the Adrenal group does not speak well of iodine, despite a

good deal of solid info indicating that most people are deficient. You may also

hear that if your thyroid hormones are balanced, you are getting enough iodine.

There is little to no acknowledgement that all other parts of the body need

iodine.

Some of the information stated ( " Japan has the highest rate of Hashimoto's

Thyroiditis in the world " ) has no info to back it up.

And that's just what I've experienced.

I have gotten some helpful information from the adrenal group, but you need to

be careful.

Jaye

>

> Hi, and others,

>

>

> individual.

>

>

> -Angie

>

>

I wonder if you are confusing Isocort (for adrenals) with Armour Thyroid (for thyroid). Armour was reformulated a couple years ago and people have had problems with it. I don't think Isocort has been through that, but maybe someone more enlightened than I can fill you in. :-)AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 9:21 PM, len Ramsey wrote: So you got good results even though the isocort formula is changed? I heard for a lot of people it stopped working after they changed it.BTW, my daughter's first name is although she goes by her middle name.len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I don't know if iodine affects the test results (I was on iodine when I had mine, so....). Yes, my thyroid is low as well. I have not had RT3 tested or antibodies, but am getting that in the next round. I'm not terribly impressed with my doc for leaving that stuff out.I saw improvement from Isocort right away. That stuff is like solid gold to me. :-) -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:48 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Angie,from the stop the thyroid madness website:

IsoCort has changed! As of early 2011, Bezwecken changed the product from a bovine adrenal cortex to a fermented plant-derived cortisol, joining over 100 other chemical substances which

are plant derived. It also appears to be made from Yam.http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/isocort/len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

I wonder if you are confusing Isocort (for adrenals) with Armour Thyroid (for thyroid). Armour was reformulated a couple years ago and people have had problems with it. I don't think Isocort has been through that, but maybe someone more enlightened than I can fill you in. :-)AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 9:21 PM, len Ramsey wrote: So you got good results even though the isocort formula is changed? I heard for a lot of people it stopped working after they changed it.BTW, my daughter's first name is

although she goes by her middle name.len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I don't know if iodine affects the test results (I was on iodine when I had mine, so....). Yes, my thyroid is low as well. I have not had RT3 tested or antibodies, but am getting that in the next round. I'm not terribly impressed with my doc for leaving that stuff out.I saw improvement from Isocort right away. That stuff is like solid gold to me. :-) -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:48 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From:

Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I

increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following

their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know

that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks, . They do isolate things... and I agree with you that the body is a complex machine. But some stuff they've said rings true with me... like about pregnenalone, that, as a precurser, your body might not turn it into what you want it to turn it into. I know people on this list have raved about pregnenalone, but I noticed absolutely nothing from it. None of the more "holistic" approaches to adrenal healing have worked for me... the pregnenalone, extra vitamin C, B vitamins up the wazoo, adaptogens (like licorice and ashwaganda), extra salt, iodine, etc. So I'm hitting the "meds" (Isocort) hard LOL. They don't recommend iodine with RT3 because *they* say that iodine stimulates the thyroid and will stimulate it to make more RT3. I looked for a firm rebuttal of this in the iodine archives but didn't find it, so if you could share it now, I'd be interested.The thing with selenium I don't think has to do with RT3, I don't think. When I joined they asked for a complete run-down of my labwork and supplements. I just increased selenium to 400/day (on top of the selenium that's found in my multi) because a recent blood test showed I was low. What they said was that I shouldn't take selenium because it suppresses cortisol (they felt the same way about some other supplements, too). You know, I get on the fence about stuff like that. The impression I get from that group is that it's Adrenals first, everything else second. The impression I get on this group is Thyroid first (with iodine), and maybe adrenals if the thyroid stuff isn't doing the trick. For me, I'm a hardcore adrenals person, so I *need* to know what to do about my adrenals. Telling me that something lowers cortisol is something I will take seriously. OTOH, the thyroid needs selenium, and my numbers were low, so I'm still taking it, just figuring that the Isocort will make up for the "lowering of" the cortisol.I haven't heard anything about magnesium. I know I am feeling confused because they tell you to take extra salt, just like on this list always does... but not if you have low aldosterone, because that makes your aldosterone lower. Sigh. I realize this is starting to sound like a defense of that group, and that is not my intent. I've been on this group a long time and trust you guys, but most of the adrenal advice I've heard on here is highly individualized ("this is the combination of stuff that worked for *me*") and sporadic, and I am very conscious of that tight window between when you post and when a mod is going to come on to tell you to move it to OT, where it will quickly die. So I need someone knowledgeable pointing me firmly in a direction. They adrenals group is doing that (they are VERY firm), and I appreciate that, but they also seem more medicalized than I feel comfortable with (they said I needed Florinef, which sounds s.c.a.r.y.) and I was hoping to hear from you or others things that I should watch out for when listening to their advice. I guess I'm trying to navigate and reconcile both worlds, because I seem to need both. I want to feel better.Thanks. :-) AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Buist, ND HC wrote:  They tend to isolate so many things - don't do this if and only do that if... Your body is a complex machine. Sometimes you have to mount a war on multiple fronts or nothing will ever get better. Like the adrenal fatigue - don't take iodine until you get that corrected. Well the adrenals need iodine to heal so if you avoid iodine in order to heal adrenals first you may never get there. But carefully regulating both fronts will help to get you balanced faster. They do not recommend taking iodine with RT3 issues. They have an issue with selenium and RT3 too I believe. There is something about selenium and I think that is the connection. Recently there was an issue with magnesium (if I remember correctly) and not taking that if XYZ existed. But low magnesium is dangerous as it is needed in over 300 enzyme reactions. The years I have been around them have given many new conjectures into better ways to doing things by eliminating things. It all gets too confusing. Honesty I roll my eyes each time I hear of a new scheme they have to get well. I have done it. I am very well (other than my cold <BG> this week). I stick to what I have seen work, what Dr. Brownstein has counseled me about, what Dr. Abraham has shared, and other doctors that I am in communication with for their advice. I have a strong team of professionals around me who are all very good in their specialties. I will model my practice after these people and not re-invent the wheel. Buist, ND HC RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len Hi, Just sayin, The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else. I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17. I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it. I don't feel any better on Iodine either. I am on HC for adrenal fatigue. I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true... YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly. I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June. SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone. They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better. Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do. They are suffering. She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group. Bek I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12 -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

OK, yes, you're right. But I don't think people have had a problem with it? When you say problem with reformulation, I think Armour Thyroid. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 10:01 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,from the stop the thyroid madness website: IsoCort has changed! As of early 2011, Bezwecken changed the product from a bovine adrenal cortex to a fermented plant-derived cortisol, joining over 100 other chemical substances which are plant derived. It also appears to be made from Yam.http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/isocort/len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:49 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp I wonder if you are confusing Isocort (for adrenals) with Armour Thyroid (for thyroid). Armour was reformulated a couple years ago and people have had problems with it. I don't think Isocort has been through that, but maybe someone more enlightened than I can fill you in. :-)AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 9:21 PM, len Ramsey wrote: So you got good results even though the isocort formula is changed? I heard for a lot of people it stopped working after they changed it.BTW, my daughter's first name is although she goes by her middle name.len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I don't know if iodine affects the test results (I was on iodine when I had mine, so....). Yes, my thyroid is low as well. I have not had RT3 tested or antibodies, but am getting that in the next round. I'm not terribly impressed with my doc for leaving that stuff out.I saw improvement from Isocort right away. That stuff is like solid gold to me. :-) -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 7:48 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Angie,I just got the saliva test in the mail. Do you know if iodine supplements affect the test results? Have you had your thyroid checked? How long did it take you to see improvements from isocort?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:41 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp len,I had my adrenals tested with a saliva test. I have been adrenal fatigued (probably also hypo) my whole life, I am sure. I had my iron tested recently and it's very low. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 3:52 PM, len Ramsey wrote: That's interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine for a couple of days to see how I feel.Did you get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on symptoms?len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:12 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. > > Hi, and others, > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual. > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > -Angie > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Yes Iosocort did have some kind of reformulation too. I don't remember what because I don't recommend its usage.

Buist, ND HC

Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals.

I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -Angie

On Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote:

-Angie

-Angie

-Angie

-Angie

:

You might want to consider doing your own research and not take any one person's

advice as gospel. What works for one person might not work for another. I

agree with that the adrenals group and RT3 group are against iodine

because they are run by the same moderator. Val had a bad experience with iodine

which she reports increased her antibodies and that's why she's against it. I

have not had that experience. However, they do offer other suggestions that

might be helpful for you. I am currently doing the RT3 protocol and am feeling

better since doing so. I have continued to take 50 mg of Iodoral along with the

companion nutrients, but the road has not been a smooth one and had to figure

out why for myself.

Hope this helps.

Laurie

>

> Hi, and others,

>

>

> individual.

>

>

> -Angie

>

>

I agree with everybody that Adrenal and RT3 group seem to have their own agenda.

I would stick with what the MD researchers have done and this groups moderaters

information and guidelines seems all based on it; from what I have read in this

group anyway.

> >

> > Hi, and others,

> >

> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the

> > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about

> > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:

> >

> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew

> > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate

> > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here

> > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they

> > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their

> > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in

> > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you

> > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you

> > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill

> > individual.

> >

> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined

> > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem

> > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very

> > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that

> > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a

> > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?

> >

> > -Angie

> >

> > " Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable

> > authenticity " - Abraham Lincoln

> >

>

THis is so so true..

BTW, you wouldn't know a good Lyme's specialist would ya? I am in northeast TN.

I do have an appt. in JUNe in NC, but really wish i could be seen sooner..

Thanks hon, and feel better soon.

Bek

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself,

check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even

sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable >

authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

-Angie

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12

-Angie

I am mostly an observer of the postings and answers on the NTH, RT3, Adrenal and recently the Iodine groups. I have learned a lot from all the groups but always got VERY short, not helpful answers from the Adrenal group the few times I posted questions. Some of the other members (moderators?) offered more helpful advice than the owner of the group.

Again, I am mostly an observer of the postings, but have been very impressed with 's answers and supporting documentation the month or two I've been on the Iodine group.

I think most of us got to where we are physically by different routes, our bodies have different dysfunctions even if we are similarly labeled "chronic fatigue" or "fibro" or "adrenal fatigue" or whatever. It takes a lot of personal research, wisdom and an intuitive knowledge of what sounds and feels right for your body to start finding the right answers for you.

From: Kidman <getspent2k@...>iodine Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:05 AMSubject: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp

I agree with everybody that Adrenal and RT3 group seem to have their own agenda. I would stick with what the MD researchers have done and this groups moderaters information and guidelines seems all based on it; from what I have read in this group anyway.> >> > Hi, and others,> > > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > > > The reason I

question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > > individual.> > > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete

advice that was very > > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > > > -Angie> > > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> >>

OK, guys, thanks for everyone's input. I think most people have misunderstood my question and my issue, which was just what specific things do they recommend that are questionable (besides their known bias against iodine), so I know what to be on guard against. It was not my intent to bash the group. I take iodine and do not take their advice on iodine. Thanks, AngieOn Feb 25, 2012, at 12:05 PM, Kidman wrote: I agree with everybody that Adrenal and RT3 group seem to have their own agenda. I would stick with what the MD researchers have done and this groups moderaters information and guidelines seems all based on it; from what I have read in this group anyway. > > > > Hi, and others, > > > > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement: > > > > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > > individual. > > > > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why? > > > > -Angie > > > > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln > > > -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

You don't recommend Isocort? Why not? -AngieOn Feb 25, 2012, at 7:37 AM, Buist, ND HC wrote: Yes Iosocort did have some kind of reformulation too. I don't remember what because I don't recommend its usage. Buist, ND HC Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp Thanks, . I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to 50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could* compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to 100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I *have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my adrenals. I guess I was interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously. -Angie On Feb 24, 2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote: I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln