RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Iodine, Hypo and high Reverse T3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The liver doctor's protocol was what Dr Brownstein recommended for RT3 issues prior to his TLC product. I don't know that he doesn't still recommend it though. It has good dietary advice for cleaning up the liver too.

Buist, ND HC

Re: Iodine, Hypo and high Reverse T3

P.S. - Juicing is wonderful for liver issues. Dr. Cabot's website has lots of info on juicing combinations and healing problems. www.liverdoctor.comLinnModerator--- In iodine , "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:>> Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com > > Linn> Moderator>

I have never used the Liver Doctor's stuff so I have no idea what is in the books - or not. I have only used Metagenics Ultra Clear Plus (no longer use this because I like TLC better) and TLC from Pure Zen Health (which I stock in my office).

Buist, ND HC

I have a juicer and can reasonably juice once/day I dont see any "recipes" on her website, it seems they are probably only in her book?The TLC product looks expensive, but if its going to do the trick im all for it. I did do 2 rounds of metagenics Advaclear a year ago, with no success... I can also implement coffee enemas. I have done those years ago and started last weekend did 1, and will do a series of 8-12 over the next 2 months so I want to make sure I am detoxing properly and doing all I can before summer comes. Just curious: do any of you have 2 or 3 juiceing recipes from the liverdoctor that you could share?thanks> >> > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com > > > > Linn> > Moderator> >>

,Have you made sure all your  nutrients levels are adequate? Our bodies are complex and things have to be in balance for proper health. Liver health is definitely a focus to research for Reverse T3. But it may not be the only thing involved.

Zinc appears to be involved in thyroid conversion and a deficiency correlates with reverse T3 production 

http://tiredthyroid.com/cofactors.html  in AlaskaOn Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Kidman <getspent2k@...> wrote:

I have a juicer and can reasonably juice once/day

I dont see any " recipes " on her website, it seems they are probably only in her book?

The TLC product looks expensive, but if its going to do the trick im all for it. I did do 2 rounds of metagenics Advaclear a year ago, with no success...

I can also implement coffee enemas. I have done those years ago and started last weekend did 1, and will do a series of 8-12 over the next 2 months so I want to make sure I am detoxing properly and doing all I can before summer comes.

Just curious: do any of you have 2 or 3 juiceing recipes from the liverdoctor that you could share?

thanks

> >

> > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com

> >

> > Linn

> > Moderator

> >

>

These look yummy. I wonder how long one batch would last for one person if they drink 17 oz a day. Thanks so much for posting this. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 11:11 AM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Liver cleansing juice:

2 Dandelion leaves or 2 spinacj leaves or large cabbage leaves

1/2 cup Broccoli flowerlets

1 cup Cauliflower flowerlets or 2 large Broussels sprouts

1 clove garlic or 1 small radish (optimal)

1/2 cup Chopped Parlsley

1 whole red apple

Wash, trim and chop & process juice. High in Vit C and sulpher compounds to clean the liver. It's a strong mixture and can be diluted 1 part juice to 1 part water or you can dilute it with herb or fruit flavored tea. Drink 17 to 35 oz. daily. You can sweeten this juice by adding 1 or 2 of the following, strawberries. grapes, carrot or beetjuice. (If you mix grapes and carrots together, it may cause flatulence.

Liver Tonic Juice:

1 Carrot

4 1/2 oz. fresh asparagus

4 1/2 ox. cucumber (leave skin on)

1 apple

2 dandelion or cabbage leaves

Wash, trim and chop all ingredients and process juice. Drink 2 to 2 small cups daily.

Dr. Cabot's book "Raw Juices Can Save Your Life" has a ton of excellent recipes and health info, definitely worth purchasing. All kinds of health conditions covered with specific recipes to address each condition.

Linn

> > >

> > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com

> > >

> > > Linn

> > > Moderator

> > >

> >

>

=

i have a vita mix , is that good Rae From: Linn <mwm1glm@...> iodine Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:04 PM Subject: Re: Iodine, Hypo and high Reverse

T3

Juice is best consumed within 30 minutes, otherwise it will start to oxidize. Unless you're lucky enough to own a Norwalk juicer, with a Norwalk you can prepare juice for several days worth.

Linn

> > > > >

> > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com

> > > > >

> > > > > Linn

> > > > > Moderator

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> > Rutgers witness testifies against friend

> > An ex-defendant takes the stand in the webcam spying case in which a student committed suicide.

> > Privacy Policy

>

Could I just strain it thru cheesecloth. Losing my job really soon (2 weeks?) so going out and buying a juicer right now is not possible. Rae Sent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 4:55 PM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Won't work for juicing, but you could make smoothies. A juicer will give you a lot more of the nutrients and eliminate the fiber.

Linn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Linn

> > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> > > Rutgers witness testifies against friend

> > > An ex-defendant takes the stand in the webcam spying case in which a student committed suicide.

> > > Privacy Policy

> >

>

=

You could probably borrow a juicer from someone. Ask neighbors and friends. Lots of people have juicers that just sit in their basements or in a closet for years. No, it won't work to strain a vitamix smoothie through cheesecloth to get juice.

ShaunaOn Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> wrote:

Could I just strain it thru cheesecloth. Losing my job really soon (2 weeks?) so going out and buying a juicer right now is not possible. Rae Sent from my iPod

On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:55 PM, " Linn " <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Won't work for juicing, but you could make smoothies. A juicer will give you a lot more of the nutrients and eliminate the fiber.

Linn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Linn

> > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> > > Rutgers witness testifies against friend

> > > An ex-defendant takes the stand in the webcam spying case in which a student committed suicide.

> > > Privacy Policy

> >

>

=

I have a Sunbeam juicer (does not handle high pulp fruits or vegetables well) and two blenders, one of which I can use for smoothies, the other, not.

So I am going to be juicing some fruit and vegetables, then blending the high pulp stuff, using the juice from the others instead of water.

Won't work for juicing, but you could make smoothies. A juicer will give you a lot more of the nutrients and eliminate the fiber.LinnModerator > > > > > >> > > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com > > > > > > > > > > > > Linn> > > > > > Moderator> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > > Rutgers witness testifies against friend> > > An ex-defendant takes the stand in the webcam spying case in which a student committed suicide.> > > Privacy Policy> >>

Guest guest

I don’t understand. you say , 'since I have low T3 but extremely high T3, I am wondering......." What am I missing?

Kathleen

Im also taking the following supplements as per the book "Prescriptions for Nature Cures" L-Arganine : Libido and energy. 1000mg x 2 dailyL-Tyrosine : Hypothyroid 500mg x 2 dailyAshwanda : 2x dailyGuggal (Commiphora Mukul) : 2 x daily 25 mg. (Not sure exactly what this does)Since I have low T3 but extremely high T3, I am wondering if supplementing Tyrosine and Guggal will stimulate T4 (thyroid hormone) thereby stimulating more Reverse T3So I am wondering, are these supplements counter-productive for one with HypoThyroid and extremely High RT3?> > > > > >> > > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders. www.herbdoc.com > > > > > > > > > > > > Linn> > > > > > Moderator> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

If you're eating few carbs, adding more carbs to the diet helps to lower RT3 and correct the hypothyroid state caused by high RT3.ShaunaOn Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Kidman <getspent2k@...> wrote:

Im also taking the following supplements as per the book " Prescriptions for Nature Cures "

L-Arganine : Libido and energy. 1000mg x 2 daily

L-Tyrosine : Hypothyroid 500mg x 2 daily

Ashwanda : 2x daily

Guggal (Commiphora Mukul) : 2 x daily 25 mg. (Not sure exactly what this does)

Since I have low T3 but extremely high T3, I am wondering if supplementing Tyrosine and Guggal will stimulate T4 (thyroid hormone) thereby stimulating more Reverse T3

So I am wondering, are these supplements counter-productive for one with HypoThyroid and extremely High RT3?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Linn

> > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I think the type of carbohydrate that is best would depend on a number of individual factors. I have candida issues, so for me the best carbs are complex, gluten-free sources like rice and sweet potatoes. As far as RT3 levels go, to my knowledge, the type of carbohydrate does not matter.

ShaunaOn Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Kidman <getspent2k@...> wrote:

Shauna

What is the best source of these carbs?

Simple? Complex? Fruits & Vegs? Any carbs?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Over the last 6+ years on this group, I've yet to see anyone

> > heal with 's protocol, we've also had many here fail on the T3 only

> > method. RT3 is a liver issue, work on detoxing and healing the liver and

> > you should solve the problem. Specific items like Metagenics Ultra Clear PH

> > (Vitacost or Pure Prescriptions have the best prices) or TLC Liver Support

> > (Pure Zen). Dr. Schulze's products are excellent also, but are tinctures

> > and some folks don't like the taste, however, they work wonders.

> > www.herbdoc.com

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Linn

> > > > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >