RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-)

IodineOT/

Kathleen

Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae

So what exact wording would I put in search . I tried using "unplugging the pathways and got no where . Thanks raeSent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 3:00 PM, "Kathleen Blake" <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-)

IodineOT/

Kathleen

I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae

=

I also tried " detoxing the liver" and "weight gain while using lugol's . Like I said I can be very dense and just cannot find it. Sent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 3:00 PM, "Kathleen Blake" <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

IodineOT/

Kathleen

=

Judy copy and paste the link:

IodineOT/

Linn

>

> > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your

convenience =-)

> >

> > IodineOT/

> >

> > Kathleen

> > moderator

> > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

> >

> >

> > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to

having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to

unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to

unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements.

Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed

to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I

gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my

knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon.

Many hugs Rae

> >

> >

> >

>

is set free,

DO you have LYME"S???? I DO TOO...

Can you please send me a private email to GIGIandino2@... if you could, and let me kwon if you are treating it or have treated lyme's?? Than ks

Bek > > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-)> > > > IodineOT/> > > > Kathleen> > moderator> > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver> > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed

to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae> > > > > >>

I had stage 4 Lyme from 1989 - 1994. I was treated for 4 years with anti biotics and was told there was. O hope so the doctor was so shocked I lived that he was going to put me into the journal of medicine. All he said was that the man up stairs must really like me. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 7:18 PM, Hill <pooderdog@...> wrote:

is set free,

Can you please send me a private email to GIGIandino2@... if you could, and let me kwon if you are treating it or have treated lyme's?? Than ks

Bek > > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-)> > > > IodineOT/> > > > Kathleen> > moderator> > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver> > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed

to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae> > > > > >>

=

I thought people took mineral salt ( gray sea salt of Redmond's Real Salt) and vitamine C. It's suppossed to help with Lyme. From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Tuesday,

February 28, 2012 10:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

I had stage 4 Lyme from 1989 - 1994. I was treated for 4 years with anti biotics and was told there was. O hope so the doctor was so shocked I lived that he was going to put me into the journal of medicine. All he said was that the man up stairs must really like me. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 28, 2012, at 7:18 PM, Hill <pooderdog@...> wrote:

is set free,

=

Hi,

That is fantastic.

I have yet to be treated.

So, now you test negative for Lyme's?? Did you have any co infections or the viruses like epstein barr virus? I do.

Good luck hon,

Bek> > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-)> > > > IodineOT/> > > > Kathleen>

> moderator> > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver> > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very

frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae> > > > > >>

=

Wow that is a 1st for me. If I had tried that with end stage I would be dead and 6 feet under. I do not see how that would even kill the spirochete. I don't know where you read that but they use antibiotics and other meds to kill it. The spirochete barrel into the muscle tissue and if it goes into the muscle of the heart you can drop like a stone with atrial fib . I also had it in the brain tissue and liver and it almost killed me. This is not something you want to experiment natural remedies for since this can do irreparable damage. Rae

From: Jag Jag <jaguarundi21@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

I thought people took mineral salt ( gray sea salt of Redmond's Real Salt) and vitamine C. It's suppossed to help with Lyme. From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> "iodine " <iodine > Sent: Tuesday,

February 28, 2012 10:28 PM Subject: Re: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

I had stage 4 Lyme from 1989 - 1994. I was treated for 4 years with anti biotics and was told there was. O hope so the doctor was so shocked I lived that he was going to put me into the journal of medicine. All he said was that the man up stairs must really like me. RaeSent from my iPod On Feb 28, 2012, at 7:18 PM, Hill <pooderdog@...> wrote:

is set free,

Bek From: Linn <mwm1glm@...>Subject: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liveriodine Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 3:05 PM

Judy copy and paste the link: IodineOT/ Linn Moderator > > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-) > > > > IodineOT/ > > > > Kathleen > > moderator > > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver > > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed

to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae > > > > > > >

=

Rae,There are many antibacterial herbs, essential oils, and other natural routes that can be effective is used correctly; HOWEVER, it needs to be a multi-faceted approach and really needs to be done with the help of a physician. Taking on Lyme on your own naturally is indeed risky.

in AlaskaOn Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Rae Dube <tooblessttobstressed@...> wrote:

Wow that is a 1st for me. If I had tried that with end stage I would be dead and 6 feet under. I do not see how that would even kill the spirochete. I don't know where you read that but they use antibiotics and other meds to kill it. The spirochete barrel into the muscle tissue and if it goes into the muscle of the heart you can drop like a stone with atrial fib . I also had it in the brain tissue and liver and it almost killed me. This is not something you want to experiment natural remedies for since this can do irreparable damage.  Rae

" iodine " <iodine >

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:31 PM Subject: Re: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

I thought people took mineral salt ( gray sea salt of Redmond's Real Salt) and vitamine C. It's suppossed to help with Lyme.

From: Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> " iodine " <iodine >

Sent: Tuesday,

I had stage 4 Lyme from 1989 - 1994. I was treated for 4 years with anti biotics and was told there was. O hope so the doctor was so shocked I lived that he was going to put me into the journal of medicine. All he said was that the man up stairs must really like me. Rae

Sent from my iPod On Feb 28, 2012, at 7:18 PM, Hill <pooderdog@...> wrote:

is set free,

DO you have LYME " S???? I DO TOO...

Can you please send me a private email to GIGIandino2@... if you could, and let me kwon if you are treating it or have treated lyme's?? Than ks

Bek  From: Linn <mwm1glm@...>Subject: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver

iodine Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 3:05 PM

Judy copy and paste the link: IodineOT/ Linn Moderator > > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-) > > > > IodineOT/ > > > > Kathleen > > moderator > > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver > > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed

to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon. Many hugs Rae > > > > > > >

=

True,

There are even natural antibiotics which i will most likely include in my treatment when it starts. It is already in my muscles, heart and brain.. most of my symptoms are neurological, psychological, and my heart skips beats, and my muscles hurt like you wouldn't believe and have for many many yrs. Decades, but they just now tested for it, know why? cuz i asked a doc to.. LOL..

Dip shits.

Bek

From: Linn <mwm1glm@...>Subject: Re: Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liveriodine Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 3:05 PM

Judy copy and paste the link: IodineOT/ Linn Moderator > > > The link is at the bottom of every email; but here it is for your convenience =-) > > > > IodineOT/ > > > > Kathleen > > moderator > > Hi I need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver > > > > > > I cannot seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or whatever i am supposed to look for. I am gaining a lot of stomach fat but not a whole lot of weight. I gained about 5 lbs but looks like I gained 10 to 15 lbs. Very frustrating for my knee and back. And please pray for me since I will be losing my job real soon.

Many hugs Rae > > > > > > >=

I think you guys are ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room: IODINE is a

replacement for conventional antibiotic treatment.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022800.html

http://iodine.imva.info/index.php/the-end-of-antibiotics/

I have MS, have never been tested for lyme or CPN or mycoplasma, all of which

could cause my symptoms, but because of a known candida problem, I feel high

dose, long term iodine is my best bet regardless of whatever bacteria might be

present. That's what I'm doing and I'm hopeful for recovery.

Karyn

> > > The link is at the bottom of

> > every email; but here it is for your convenience =-) > > > >

> > IodineOT/ > > > > Kathleen > >

> > moderator > >

Hi I

> > need the info for unplugging my pathways in my liver > > > > > > I cannot

> > seem to find the OT group again. I can be dense sometimes due to having had

> > Lyme on the brain and am so lost as where to exactly find how to unplug my

> > pathways including the coffee enama and other things that i can try to

> > unplug my liver. I am taking 1000mg of milk thistle and all the

> > supplements. Please can someone just give me the link or attachment or