RemedySpot.com

Re: More iodine questions - re: mammograms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

re: mammograms -- when i went for my last one, i asked my ND if i should tell them i was on iodoral. she said that was up to me. i did tell the tech - -but it didn't matter to them.

anyway -- i have not had the old fashioned mammogram for over 4 years now -- since since the new digital imaging machines came out. i stopped going to the everett clinic because i ended up heavily bruised each time i had the mammogram there -- on the old equipment. it's a breeze with the new digital imaging.

Annie,Do the new machines still use the radiation? in AlaskaOn Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM, <AnnieGoose10@...> wrote:

re: mammograms -- when i went for my last one, i asked my ND if i should tell them i was on iodoral.  she said that was up to me.  i did tell the tech - -but it didn't matter to them.

anyway -- i have not had the old fashioned mammogram for over 4 years now -- since since the new digital imaging machines came out.  i stopped going to the everett clinic because i ended up heavily bruised each time i had the mammogram there -- on the old equipment.  it's a breeze with the new digital imaging.