What a great

inspiring story for new members that come on board (some of them very ill) and

don’t have a clue what to expect from Iodine and like me might even be afraid

of the whole idea.

I wish you had

of mentioned what dosages you took and the length of time before you started to

see the sun shining through.

Bonnie

[mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of tiffanyjpost@...

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012

9:21 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: New

member--success stories?

Iodine

has given me my life back. I had fibro and cfs and was finding it increasingly

difficult to do anything but sleep and lay around. I used to be a health junkie

and feeling defeated by a body that seemed to be shutting down was very

depressing. I workout daily now, I can clean, cook, take care of my kids. I am

happier. I have a general sense of well-being and I feel alive! It is totally

worth it, even if ur

healthy. I bet I'll never get cancer. ;)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Baker " <vbaker@...>

Sender: iodine

Date: Sun, 12 Feb

2012 18:12:57 -0600

<iodine >

Replyiodine

Subject: Re:

New member--success stories?

There aren't any negative side effects to taking

iodine. There are, however, bromide

detoxification symptoms that result from the iodine displacing toxic bromides

in the body.

You want to get rid of the bromides, they are toxic. But those symptoms are not

from the

iodine nor have anything to do with the iodine itself.

The iodine protocol took away my brain fog and gave me back my energy from

fibromyalgia.

--

On 12 Feb 2012 at 22:42, S wrote:

> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine

> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a

> lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of

> reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any

> of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the

> better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am

> never sure how honest it is?

>

> Thank you in advance!

> Sandy

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4805 - Release Date: 02/12/12

Right! Sorry. I started slow. I actually hadn't realized why I felt so alive the day after my 1st dose because I only dropped about 4 drops of the 2% solution (10mg) on the sole of my foot. I had read this somewhere and didn't like the way it looked on my skin so I figured I'd hide it. Lol. Didn't think much of it until I tried to deduce why I felt so great the next day. I went home and my Lugol's was on the counter. I immediately put another 4 drops on my wrist to see how I'd feel the next day. I didn't care about how it looked. (Btw, it disappeared in 30 minutes - I know that the skin test isn't a good indicator of how deficient u are but that was a big deal to me!). I noticed that I didn't go back into my fog and aches the next day so I began to drink it and do the protocol. I am now taking 7 drops in 16 oz of water, 5 times a day (87.5mg). I increase it by 1 extra drop per glass of water per week. So I basically increase my dose every saturday by 12.5mg more a day...I do have lots of detox symptoms but I would never trade less detox for my old self. I was a zombie and now I know what it's like to live. :DSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Bonnie Cole" <bonnieview@...>Sender: iodine Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:37:48 -0500<iodine >Reply iodine Subject: RE: New member--success stories+ : What a greatinspiring story for new members that come on board (some of them very ill) anddon’t have a clue what to expect from Iodine and like me might even be afraidof the whole idea. I wish you hadof mentioned what dosages you took and the length of time before you started tosee the sun shining through. Bonnie From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of tiffanyjpost@...Sent: Sunday, February 12, 20129:21 PMiodine Subject: Re: Newmember--success stories? Iodinehas given me my life back. I had fibro and cfs and was finding it increasinglydifficult to do anything but sleep and lay around. I used to be a health junkieand feeling defeated by a body that seemed to be shutting down was verydepressing. I workout daily now, I can clean, cook, take care of my kids. I amhappier. I have a general sense of well-being and I feel alive! It is totallyworth it, even if urhealthy. I bet I'll never get cancer. ;)Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: " Baker " <vbaker@...> Sender: iodine Date: Sun, 12 Feb2012 18:12:57 -0600<iodine >Replyiodine Subject: Re: New member--success stories? There aren't any negative side effects to takingiodine. There are, however, bromide detoxification symptoms that result from the iodine displacing toxic bromidesin the body. You want to get rid of the bromides, they are toxic. But those symptoms are notfrom the iodine nor have anything to do with the iodine itself.The iodine protocol took away my brain fog and gave me back my energy fromfibromyalgia.--moderatorOn 12 Feb 2012 at 22:42, S wrote:> I am a new member to the group and just started taking iodine> yesterday. I have been reading all the recent messages and seeing a> lot of messages on negative side effects. I have done a lot of> reading on all of the positive effects of iodine/iodide, but would any> of you be willing to share how it has changed your health for the> better? When I read things on websites trying to sell something I am> never sure how honest it is?> > Thank you in advance!> Sandy size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"align=center>No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4805 - Release Date: 02/12/12